[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>21 yo NEET skinny beta male >entire job history has been

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 3

File: dad.png (839KB, 1015x652px) Image search: [Google]
dad.png
839KB, 1015x652px
>21 yo NEET skinny beta male
>entire job history has been retail bullshit
>dad comes up to me
>"I know a guy who works at lockheed martin, he says security guards there get paid $20 an hour. You should just go work there!"
>lockheed martin
>hiring me
>to be a fucking security guard
>when I barely leave the house and can hardly manage to drive a car
>just give them a firm handshake and they'll hire you no problem
>this is what boomer/gen-X parents actually believe

how are people this out of touch with reality
>>
To be fair I did body gaurding for some shady people when I was like 16 for $25 an hour plus tip. But I'm also 6'0 and 230 pounds of muscle and fat.
>>
>>39636818
yeah then you fit that role perfectly. I'm like 5'8, barely weigh 130 lbs. My dad just keeps suggesting things which aren't a good fit at all. It's like if your dad kept pestering you to be a dainty pencil pusher or something
>>
damn this is some good bait but i will refrain from giving away my (You)s

in the event that this isnt bait, anon your dad knows his shit, lockheed martin will get you the tightest pussy when people hear you work for the worlds greatest weapons manufacturer
if you do not accept that job at least tell you dad to help one of your friends get it
>>
>>39636917
if your dad says he knows someone at fucking lockheed martin to get you in as a security guard, all you literally need to do is take a security guard class and get a fucking piece of paper saying you passed the course
fill out the application and use the guy your dad knows as a reference, call the guy your dad knows and tell him who your dad is and let him know you used him for a referral
now you have a guy from within the company who is vouching for you and making sure you are guaranteed the job
you get trained, do your orientation, get all your work equipment and enjoy a comfy fucking security job that looks like a fucking VVS diamond on a resume
>>
>>39637015
SERIOUSLY DO THIS OP.

Worst case scenario is you dont get the job, and you can use it against your Dad whenever he gets angry at you and continue your sweet nee life.

>Dad, I did what you told me, dont get mad.
>>
Your size won't matter if they give you a gun OP and you can also kill yourself with it later. It's nice to have the option available
>>
>>39636784
You should most definitely follow through with your father by asking him to arrange an interview with you. Subsequently you should start lifting and eating an excess of calories so you can become aesthetic. This is your chance to leave retail cuckery.
>>
>>39636784
You need to be burned alive if you don't take an opportunity to work at fucking Lockheed Martin from your dad. If anything else what exactly do you have to lose? Also they use these things called guns, I don't know if you've heard of them but muscle won't do shit against them.
>>
>>39637063
even if he doesn't get the job he has a security license that he can use
if lockheed martin wants experience then he can just get that experience, come back and make more than 20 an hour
you can even moonlight as a guard for bars, take bodyguard classes (gonna need to hit the gym for this), and other shit that you have access to as a guard
OP needs to stop acting like a whiny NEET pussy
>>
>>39637015
>>39637063
>>39637098
>>39637110
no job has been offered to me. My dad lives across the street from the lockheed guy, and all the lockheed guy said was "guards make $20", he didn't say anything about being able to get me a job.
Nobody is going to give me a job just because my dad knows a guy who works there. This is the problem with the people who say "connections are everything", because you still have to have the skill and ability to pass the interview, which I do not have
>>
>>39637168
stop making excuses and just do it you pathetic fuck
>>
>>39637168
At least show some effort, and then you can use it as leverage against your Dad.

Guard card classes only cost $80 and take half a day.

I was in a class with a retarded nigger and they let him take it three times until he passed.
>>
>>39636784
Nigger you got the in. yes this is literally how it works. Its who you know remember.
>>
>>39637168
Get it regardless you pathetic faggot. You're getting a chance to get a position at Lockheed Martin, you have nothing to lose but lots to gain. It's only a guard position too, so it's not like you need some insane credentials to even be interviewed.
>>
>>39637168
you arent listening so i'll make it easy for you to understand
>get a security guard liscense
>go across the street and talk to the guy who works at lockheed
>"i applied as a guard at lockheed and wanted to know if i could use you as a reference"
>sure anon, why not
>apply to the job
>even if you dont get the job you still have a license and someone to vouch for you
the point your dad is trying to make is you need to learn how to take full advantage of an opportunity, connections do help but if you are not confident in your own abilities then that is a personal problem you need to fix cuck
you sell youself to employers by showing and telling them what they want to hear, they dont care if you are a skinny manlet, they just need someone who can qualify to work as a guard (license and some kind of work experience which you can lie about)
>>
>>39637168
>My dad lives across the street from the lockheed guy, and all the lockheed guy said was "guards make $20", he didn't say anything about being able to get me a job.
That's absolute bullshit. How would that information possibly come up in conversation unless it was about the prospect of you working there? People don't just discuss random position payrates at their company. Obviously your dad was talking about how his son is a loser and never did anythig other than security gigs, and this guy said "oh, well my company pays $20 for that." Talk to your dad. Say 'Hey dad, remember how neighbor Jim mentioned security gigs at lockheed? Think you could ask him what he knows about the hiring process? Maybe put in a good word for me?" Even better would be to do this yourself, but I'm giving you too much credit. Your dad will talk to neighbor Jim who will get your app to the top of the pile.

>because you still have to have the skill and ability to pass the interview, which I do not have
Can you pass a background check? Can you sit in a room with a bluecollarish guy and say "Yeah, I'm flexible for hours. I enjoy security work. Done it before, I enjoy walking around, and even the slow periods, but I also like having responsibility and can handle myself if needed."
>>
>>39637180
>>39637213
>>39637239
>>39637241
>>39637260
just checked the lockheed career site for my area, there aren't even any positions open for guards or check-in people. So it's all pointless anyway
>>
>just do it bro lmao jus go talk to somebody you dont know about a job you have no skills or qualifications it's ez!!!
t. r*ddit
>>
>>39637302
Sometimes to find good work you have to pull up your big boy pants and move. Either way discuss it with your father and who he talked to, no one just says "Hey Billy Bob they have an open position at my company that pays $20 an hour" without the idea of a potential hire.
>>39637339
t. faggot
>>
>>39637301
> Obviously your dad was talking about how his son is a loser and never did anythig other than security gigs
I've never had a security gig, only retail cashier. I will never get hired because somebody happens to know my father. That's just retarded and makes no sense

>>39637339
yes anon this is exactly right.
>>
>>39637302
Your Dad's friend deosn't know the company that provides security at the LM site. He just knows that the guards there make approx $20. LM does not have an in-house security like they probably did in the 60s. Before the 70s, everything was in-house, even the cafeteria ladies. They were all LM employees

The firm responsible for site security at the plant my Dad worked at was Pinkerton. They do a lot of security for defense industry plants.

Ask your Dad to ask his friend what company does security at the plant. Make them at least think you are trying.
>>
>>39637302
Usually they will ask employees if they know anybody before posting the job. Im telling you DO NOT FUCKING MISS THIS OPPORTUNITY. Security guard is a comfy job and for $20/hr. Stop being retarded.
>>
>>39637407
yes I read about this kind of stuff. Back then even positions like janitor, you would still be hired directly by the company like Apple or Kodak cameras. Not anymore. I will mention this to my dad and really rub it in his face.
>>
>>39637351
nice counter argument you dumb fuck

t. manchild who has had everything handed to them by his parents

"hehe my daddy got me a job at microsoft, why don't you do the same huh? fucking lazy nerd"
>>
>>39636784

The fact that OP posts the location of known employees among other things means he clearly isn't fit to be security for anything. You should have talked to your dad more and asked what he could do for you depending on what you were willing to work for. KILL THYSELF.
>>
>>39637387
>That's just retarded and makes no sense
It's how the world works my dude.
>>
>>39637546
>The fact that OP posts the location of known employees
what are you talking about? I never did that
>>
>>39637505
you cant live on the sweet NEET titty forever anon, the milk will eventually dry up and you will be forced to go find a meal somewhere
the point was that security guards make decent money, and getting your guard card isnt a bad idea
lockheed martin is an example of the kind of work you can potentially get if you did have your guard card and if you know people it would not be hard to get a job there
>>
>>39637585

Are you using a proxy? And also if you post on any site like this there is no way in hell you are getting a security clearance. Especially when they do background checks for government contracts.
>r9k is a bigger sounding board than pol
>>
>>39637387
HE IS SAYING TO GET ANY JOB AS A SECURITY GUARD WHICH PAYS MORE THAN A RETAIL JOB
FORGET ABOUT LOCKHEED MARTIN YOU FUCKING IDIOT
LOOK FOR PLACES THAT OFFER CLASSES, GET YOUR GUARD CARD, FIND A BETTER JOB
THATS IT
FUCKING NEETS I SWEAR YOU GUYS ARE RETARDED
IF YOU DO NOT DO THIS THEN ENJOY YOUR SHITTY PAY AS A RETAILKEK

THERE ARE FUCKING PEOPLE WHO GET PAID 23 HOURS TO STAND IN A 711 FOR 8 HOURS AND CALL THE COPS IF SOME SHIT GOES DOWN
>>
>>39636784
Dude they hire old farts to be security guards. You don't need to be physically imposing, all they're looking for is someone that can blow a rape whistle.
>>
>>39637505
I didn't but whatever makes you sleep at night. And you're a complete dumbass if you don't utilize connections that can benefit you.
>>
>>39637652
>Are you using a proxy?
no, but so what? nobody can see my location besides maybe admins, and even then that doesn't give them my street address or shit like that

>And also if you post on any site like this there is no way in hell you are getting a security clearance
they won't check my browsing history wtf, and it's only r9k not ISIS.com
>>
>>39636784
tfw want to apply to a security guard position
only pays $11.50/hr and not too far (5PM-11PM)
>requirement is state guard card
can get it online for like $9, but don't have any way to get to the job (no car/bike) and can't afford the card either.

there's a position as an order processor an hour walk up from where i live that pays $15/hr but its full time and starts at 8AM.

I'm so desperate i want to call and apply because its my best chance getting hired without needing transportation.

anon if you reconsider this security position check if they have overnight shifts and take those, less likely to have to interact with others.
>>
>>39637699
>dude just go outside make friends with random workers teehee xD they'll get you in for sure!!!
>>
>>39637710

>being this naive
>insert current year fallacy

Any company that builds military hardware goes beyond a background check at a crappy retail job. You also will need to be in shape for a company like that, your dad wants you to improve instead of being a fucking nobody. He loves you too much to tell you the truth. Fix your shit you worm
>>
>>39637749
they won't give a shit what websites I browse, they might ask if I have anti-government feelings or something like that and look at my facebook to check posts, browsing 4chan is nothing
>You also will need to be in shape for a company like that
well then I'm definitely not getting in
>>
>>39637786

Man you know a lot! I bet you already worked for a company like that since you know so much! you need to make the choice right now to be a robot forever or grab your dreams and fuck them until they pass out.
>>
>>39637809
dude it's common sense. a background check doesn't entail them doing NSA spy shit with my web browser. It's basically impossible for them to know what I post unless someone rats me out which is unlikely
>>
>>39637809
woah dude really motivational!

brb working for a top tier company making 6 digits a year, all thanks 2 u bro! good vibes :)
>>
>>39637843

Who are you trying to convince? idgaf. R9K is for autistics and the severely depressed who cannot work. Not those who chose to be losers.
>>
>>39637865
tell me your experience then? are you some top secret CIA agent, and you had to go through a check where you were forced to hand over your laptop and give them all your website info?
>>
>>39637895

no faggot I'm an engineer and yes you will probably do biometrics or other things at that company. I do not work on government related projects.
>>
>>39636784
dude all security guards do us call the cops
>>
>>39637895

this is your excuse to get fit and make decent wage cuck money and to come back and shitpost instead of asking for validation.
>>
File: 1494527104069.jpg (13KB, 208x210px) Image search: [Google]
1494527104069.jpg
13KB, 208x210px
>>39636784
>>39637168
Dude, security is one of the jobs that /r9k/ actually talks about, you get paid a decent well-above-retailcuck wage to fuck around all night and shitpost on 4chan.
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.