[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I wasnt a feminist gf who's really cute when she gets upset

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 12

File: 600.jpg (34KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
600.jpg
34KB, 600x600px
I wasnt a feminist gf who's really cute when she gets upset over my antiquated values, and we'll squabble and such but always make up in the end because we're able to accept our differences.

Anyone else know this feel?
>>
>>39636583
no
feminists are terrible
>>
>>39636583
>tfw feminists are the only people who show interest in me
>>
>>39636608
I'm against feminists 90% of the time, but being a feminist is mainstream for girls here, so it's hard to avoid. Knowing a few of them I've come to realize it's not really a deal breaker. As long as you stand your ground she won't cut your balls off, and if you connect on a deeper level she'll be able to accept your anti-feminist opinions as long as you're not a dick about it.
>>
>>39636583
I'm a SJW-ish tree hugging hippie. Jerk assholes with bigoted life views are unfortunately my type. They often have low self esteem with overly inflated egos to make up for it, and short tempers.

These attributes are very endearing. I want to take care of them and slightly degrade them, making them comfortable to express their emotions, break down, and freely be themselves void of masculine expectations (the antithesis of /pol/).
>>
>>39636832
I-I'll be a jerk to you.
>>
>>39636832
>making them comfortable to express their emotions, break down, and freely be themselves void of masculine expectations (the antithesis of /pol/).
/pol/ has people talking about their feels all the time though. You don't even know what you are saying you whore.
>>
I had that for a while, not so much over feminism, as I support gender equality, but over racial/immigration issues. Sometimes we would just agree to stop talking about it so we wouldn't get mad at each other.
>>
>>39636892
Not them, but doing it anonymously on the internet is quite different from doing it in the 3D world. This site is a safety valve to a lot of people with pent up aggressions.
>>
>>39636892
Nah, they jerk off to their over inflated egos and make themselves feel better by jumping through hoops.

Plus, being feminine or showing weakness is seen as a negative trait to them.
>>
>>39636939
>>39636976
Some dumb feminist isn't going to be any better. Maybe a real women would be better but not a feminist.
>>
>>39636976
>Plus, being feminine or showing weakness is seen as a negative trait to them.
Only because they're trying to compensate for their feelings of inadequacy. Tired cliche, sure, but in today's world there are increasingly fewer opportunities for men to relate to the world as exactly that, men, and feel they're serving an important function in society that women couldn't do just as well. So they misguidedly lash out at what they deem as being representative of this crisis in masculinity, trying to compensate for their own passivity in the face of it, and in turn form a masculine identity that's sadly conditioned by what virgins on the internet tell them.

That's not saying you should be a weak-willed nancy who gets pegged by his gf is just as manly as anything else, just that many young men today are fundamentally confused about masculinity, and that other people prey on this, either because of a profit motive (return of kings), or wanting to reinforce their own fragile sense of self.

>>39637034
Better in what way? Not every girl who doesn't call herself a feminist is a 2pure4u qt virgin, and not every feminist is a cum guzzling whore who wants to kill all men. Methinks they're wrong about many things, but the tendency on this board is to give way too much importance to political views.
>>
>>39637034
Why is a woman who sees herself as your equal and believes in doing just as much work as her partner not a "real woman"? Not all feminists are stereotypical wackadoodles.
>>
>>39636583
>I wasnt a feminist gf who's really cute when she gets upset over my antiquated values, and we'll squabble and such but always make up in the end because we're able to accept our differences.

Yeah, that was the dream of the 90s and 00s.
>>
>>39636583
>able to accept our differences
>feminist
pick one
>>
File: 1478894169807.jpg (47KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1478894169807.jpg
47KB, 800x600px
>>39637456
I pick both because it's entirely possible. In my country most guys don't call themselves feminists yet most girls do. Funny how that works.
>>
>>39636583
I want a man who doesn't have "antiquated values" but I'm not a feminist.
>>
File: natty17.jpg (381KB, 760x965px) Image search: [Google]
natty17.jpg
381KB, 760x965px
>>39636583
>a feminist will never violently rape you for asking her to be nice
>>
>>39636832

Ahhh look a SJW man hating feminist who loves Chad,

where's that meme black pill comic LOL
>>
File: Liberal GF.jpg (81KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Liberal GF.jpg
81KB, 500x500px
Liberal girls secretly want conservative Chads.

I've seen it a hundred times before. She could be a far-leftist with a gay brother and he could be a gay-bashing evangelical and it wouldn't matter. That doesn't matter. Her inner cavewoman is barking orders at her and it's telling her not to get knocked up by one of her nu-male orbiters.
>>
File: problematic.jpg (178KB, 747x834px) Image search: [Google]
problematic.jpg
178KB, 747x834px
>>39636832
So was it you who wrote this then?
>>
>>39638359
I don't want chad. I like men who are bitter that they aren't chad. It's an endearing trait, I think the short fuse and defensive attitude are cute.
I want to domme them. I want to be in control, not controlled by a fit meat head.
>>
>>39638433

>i want to be in control

i liked you until that.
>>
>>39638433
>I want to be in control
I think you really want to be controlled but you want to be able to put up a fight so it will really feel like you are being dominated.
>>
>>39638396
No, it's just a fantasy for me. I don't hook up with people, only serious pursuits.
>>
>>39638477
Maybe? I do like the idea of being "used" in a sense, but only in the context of a terribly desperate man humping away like his life depends on it. It's pathetic, and I'd still feel in control while I let him feel intimacy for the first time.
>>
File: w51.jpg (365KB, 880x1319px) Image search: [Google]
w51.jpg
365KB, 880x1319px
>>39638433

uh huh, dominate the nu males, save yourself for nazi Chad. always the same shit.

i'm so glad the blackpill is now a thing even if it is currently stuck in weird internet subculture.
>>
>>39638536
Keep telling youself that roastie.
>>
File: IMG_1111.jpg (166KB, 745x712px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1111.jpg
166KB, 745x712px
>>39638551
I don't like masculine macho men, seriously. Is this really that hard to believe?
This is my type. Snotty and rude, secretly just a sad dumbass who needs love. Definitely not chad.
>>
>>39638621
Why are you trying to reassure me, hm? Is your self esteem so low that you can't even begin to imagine that a woman would find you appealing?
What makes you comfortable? How do you relax with such intense paranoia?
>>
>>39638651

spare me, you are in defensive mode. Now you will try to pretend you arent like that, you arent like the other girls, you are too sophisticated, you dont want Nazi Chad.

it would be more respectable if you just admitted that's what you wanted.
>>
>>39638651
Where is that picture from? The diction seems very tumblr.
>>
>>39638702
I don't want to be with some dumb bitch who thinks she can "control" me. It's funny you think that would sound appealing even to a virgin loser.
>>
>>39638755
It's a character outline or Lord Hater from Wander Over Yonder. It was from the pitch for the show. It's very good, you might enjoy it.
>>
>>39638844
That's right, it's real funny. I describe myself as "SJW-ish" and you somehow think I mean I hate men. I meant control sexually, dude. Taking charge and letting them let go and just enjoy being taken care of. Is that truly so unappealing?
>>
>>39638906

lol no no SJW's love men,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XxY-5ISEHPg
>>
>>39638906
>I meant control sexually, dude.
What like BDSM shit? Nah fuck that. Or do you think because a virgin doesn't know what he is doing on his first time that you will be controlling him because you do know what you are doing?
>>
>>39638999
That's such an extreme example. When I say SJW, I mean I care about others and dont say "nigger" every other word.
Around here, that makes you an SJW.
>>
>>39639042
The second one. I don't mean like COMMAND him to do things, I mean like coddling and offering safety and letting the sniveling brat feel content.
>>
>>39639073
You really view that as controlling? That sounds more like comforting than anything. Doesn't sound very dominating.
>>
>>39639043

i'm a techno communist, and the reason i dont associate myself with you SJW screw balls is if i say communist people automatically think i'm one of your 100 gender purple haired mental patients.

How are You helping anyone? i'm plotting a techno utopia, what are you doing?
>>
>>39639122
a workers' paradise without work?
>>
>>39638536

D i s c o r d
i
s
c
o
r
d
>>
>>39639192
give me a throwaway email, bucko.
>>
>>39636832
>I'm a SJW-ish tree hugging hippie. Jerk assholes with bigoted life views are unfortunately my type.
>SJW-ish tree hugging hippie

I'm a fascist environmentalist.
I'm sure we'd get along just great.
>>
>>39636583
>I wasnt a feminist gf who's really cute when she gets upset over my antiquated values, and we'll squabble and such but always make up in the end because we're able to accept our differences.
Just the opposite. I want a feminist gf that talks about equality but makes me pay for every date and makes me go down on her for hours while refusing to even let me fuck her because it's "empowering".
>>
>>39639231
Typical roastie. Now she will fuck some Chad on 4chan and pretend like he is some vulnerable robot to protect but really he is just Chad.
>>
>>39639277
You want to give me one too, hm? Don't be scared, I don't bite.
>>
>>39639231

Throwaway email here:
[email protected]
>>
>>39639297
So you are just a slut then?
>>
>>39639372

Yes she's a slut. Fuck off faggot.
>>
>>39638551
This comic could use a better artist, pretty accurate though.
>>
>>39639372
>not liking sluts
They're hot senpai
>>
>>39639390
Hey fuck you guy. Are you trying to white knight or something?
>>
>>39639231
Yet to receive any Discord or anything.

I guess this one's a man, boys.
>>
>>39639372
Who said I'm looking for a fuck? Maybe I just want to chat it up with some sadboys because I enjoy their company. Keep your mind out of the gutter, buddy!
>>
>>39639498
>who says I want to fuck? I just want some beta orbiters that I can humiliate and convince to send me money
I fucking knew it was too good to be true.
>>
>>39639519
>who says I want to fuck? I just want some beta orbiters that I can humiliate and convince to send me money
that's even hotter m8
>>
>>39639519
I don't need their money. I'd rather spend money on them, tbqh.
>>
>>39639411

the black pill comic guy is a legend, like the millennial Harry Crumb
>>
>>39638651
Funny im like that but i learned women cant be trust and all women should be raped and killed
>>
File: sjw2.jpg (75KB, 806x806px) Image search: [Google]
sjw2.jpg
75KB, 806x806px
>>39636583
lmao feminists don't look like OP's picture...

They look like dis bitch
>>
>>39641225
i think she's cute desu
surely i cant be the only one
>>
>>39636583
>Anyone else know this feel?
No. I don't. I'm pretty sure feminist is just a euphemism for 'man hater' and wouldn't ever expect one to accept our differences.
>>
File: sjw4.jpg (159KB, 720x1278px) Image search: [Google]
sjw4.jpg
159KB, 720x1278px
>>39641252
I think she looks like a fat land whale.

Never understood how people could find obesity attractive... I'll post more pics of her though lol
>>
>>39641225
OP pic is a radical feminist who doesn't shave her armpits though.
>>
>>39641280

she looks fucking gross as fuck,

and then there is that barn/farm painting on the wall. I'm guessing that is a picture of the settlement great great grandpa settled. If he could see how his off spring here wound up i can guarantee he would of turned around, got on a boat and went back to europe
>>
>>39641280
my tastes are somewhat unconventional
regardless, she has a pretty face
>>
>>39636832
>I want to take care of them and slightly degrade them, making them comfortable to express their emotions, break down, and freely be themselves void of masculine expectations
You have great taste, anon.
>>
File: image.jpg (119KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
119KB, 1024x683px
>>39636583
>high school
>have qt gf
>95 pounds 5'4'' somehow her tits are the storing 15 of these pounds
>lots of fun together I graduate because I am older but still give her rides to school
>make her lunch often because she came from an absolute even more shit poor family than mine
>would describe myself as a feminist
>nu-new wave feminism hits
>suddenly she doesn't want to shave at all
>cuts off all her beautiful auburn hair to an inch long
>wants to stop washing it
>?
>wat
>not sure about that one you better wash your fucking hair
>finally can't take her weird behavior anymore break up with her
>has a breakdown
>is now a hyper feminist polyamorous bisexual who posts pictures of her lengthy armpit hair measuring it's progress
>5 years later she still tells anyone she can how much she hates my guts

It was hanging out with the weird theatre kids all day that done it I tell you.
>>
I'm a feminist but I respect misogynists who stand by their values way more than anyone who would date or fuck someone who is ideologically different than themselves. Polite debate and even friendships can survive political discrepancies, but a marriage or LTR should be built on common values, and what is more fundamental than gender?

TLDR: OP is a faggot.
>>
File: 1500225652537.jpg (78KB, 957x621px) Image search: [Google]
1500225652537.jpg
78KB, 957x621px
>>39636583
Fuck no, I don't think you've been around many feminists. Every woman in my family is one and they're absolutely insufferable.
>>
>>39636583
fucking stupid idea, all it takes is one Buzzfeed article to say the wrong thing and she'd be leaving you.
"sighh sorry anon but as a feminist I don't think I can perpetuate whiteness anymore, I'm gonna go stay with Jose or Jamal, I know I'm white but I'm not a WHITE feminist"
>>
The best part about OP's fantasy would obviously be all the nu-male feminist guy orbiters who would be really pissed that she could be dating someone who isn't a male feminist
>>
>>39641225
needs to lay off the Cook's Chicken
>>
File: 1446550899661.jpg (245KB, 1280x1109px) Image search: [Google]
1446550899661.jpg
245KB, 1280x1109px
>>39636583
>my antiquated values
I don't think you'd have any conflict with her at all, OP. But I don't think she'd want to fuck you either.
>>
>>39642717
>pic
Sometimes I forget people here have actual, real, full-on autism. You poor thing.
>>
>>39643383
how is pointing out the fact that you're a larping cunt, autism?
>>
>>39643561
Discussing fantasies=/=LARPing

Not sure what point you're trying to make, or what I'm larping as.
>>
>>39636583
I'd like a girl who 's when she's mad at me she would hate fuck me to hell.
>>
>>39636832
Would very low self esteem be enough for you?
I think SJW have dumb views most of the time but I don't consider myself a jerk asshole.
>>
>>39639498
I just want someone to talk to originally
Thread posts: 82
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.