[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>doing some reading on the mouse utopia experiment Hmmm,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: hell wojak.png (371KB, 633x656px) Image search: [Google]
hell wojak.png
371KB, 633x656px
>doing some reading on the mouse utopia experiment
Hmmm, now why does that look and sound so oddly familiar?
Where have I seen that before?

If you don't know what it is, here's a quick breakdown: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HfNKFvHtA3g&t=350s&ab_channel=TL%3BDR
>>
>>39636031
mouse utopia is old news
and while we see many similaritys between it and us i think we all need to remember that they are mice and us humans
>also none of us are the beautiful ones...the beautiful ones are chads that complety disrequard everyone and lift and get rich while being chads and no getting tangled up in roasties
>>
>>39636095
>and while we see many similaritys between it and us i think we all need to remember that they are mice and us humans
we're both still animals with instincts and desires, the only difference is that we can actually think with a little bit more reason.
and yet, with all that logical, reasonable thinking, and with us being significantly more advanced then them, there are still so many similarities.
>>
>>39636031
odd that so many people aren't interested in this, considering it's very related to what we see in human society.
>>
>>39636031
How does inbreeding affect mice?
>>
>>39637152
what does that have to do with it?
not really getting your point there.
>>
File: 1502142597419.gif (2MB, 315x303px) Image search: [Google]
1502142597419.gif
2MB, 315x303px
>>39637152
Very little DNA break down. You don't end up with fucked up inbred cousin mice if you pair up a brother and a sister.

>>39636031

I understand that you were like to draw similarities between these things. But this isn't an utopia. This is far from an Utopia. We have a long way to go before we reach the fucked up stage. Right now you are experiencing is Wealth tensions. The rich hoard their money, keep to themselves, and push away any "outsiders". It is more like the movie Elysium minus the flying space ship in space and exo-suits. Is it truly wrong though? and if so why?
>>
>>39637249
>This is far from an Utopia.
that is true in a way.
we can get mostly everything we want, but we have to work heavily for it.
>>
>>39637249
>The rich hoard their money, keep to themselves, and push away any "outsiders".
not only that, but they also hoard women. women go towards them rather than others, like with the dominant mice.
>>
Who /beautiful ones/ here
>>
>>39637564
maybe, except I don't groom.
>>
File: c86.gif (564KB, 800x430px) Image search: [Google]
c86.gif
564KB, 800x430px
>>39636031
>mice roasties literally extinct their species by going for chad
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
ROASTIE TOASTIE

But in all seriousness this seems like an exaggerated allegory for the sexual revolution. That said, I still have faith that humanity will manage to find away around this, because we're not mice.
>>
>>39637564
I think i am, although, i'm hoping to God i can become a high velocity one.
This shit sucks.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.