[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can girls that watch anime be trusted? They might leave

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1504977328745.jpg (97KB, 819x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1504977328745.jpg
97KB, 819x1024px
Can girls that watch anime be trusted? They might leave you for an asian boy.
>>
>trusting a woman
BWAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHA
*breathes in*
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
yeah you should trust a girl that watches chinese translated cartoons
>>
>>39635271
Normies watch anime dude, don't trust a girl ever? Has this board taught you nothing? If you ever get to the point of fugging they'll just report you as a rapist for sympathy points from her family/Chad's.
>>
>>39635271
Women are gonna leave you for pretty much anybody when they feel like it regardless of their interests.
>>
I would not form intimate relationships with women who watch anime.If they watch anime,they probably watch cartoons too and being emotionally stuck to a girl whose mentality is no greater than a child is just asking for suffering
>>
>>39635271
I want to fuck this bitch up inside her pussy with my cock!
>>
>>39635271
It's all about taste in anime. I'm sure that 99% of women that watch anime have the most absolute shit-taste possible, only watching the super mainstream ones. Not that all of those are bad
>>
>>39635271
i want to suction cup my mouth to this girls anus and suck the braps out of her
>>
>>39635271

Definitely see a tummy tuck there.
>>
>>39636514
what? I don't think so
>>
>>39635271
SAUCEEEEE?

ORIGINARUEDESU
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.