[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

As requested, an update on hooker night. I spoke witg her briefly

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

As requested, an update on hooker night. I spoke witg her briefly at 7:30, she had a nice voice, confirmed 8pm. When I arrived she didn't answer the phone (4 calls) or texts.

I had to pay tolls to get here lol waste of $7

No hooker action tonight brobots. That Sheraton lobby was nice tho!
>>
>having to pay gas money, a toll fee AND money for a hooker
>tfw you had to drive back with no puss
post pictures of the hooker
>>
>>39635233
i know, my wife will be home by 10:20 so I didn't want to cut it too close, otherwise i would have waited until 8:30pm or even 9pm.

can't find her pics right now, she wasn't all that, but it was the most affordable offer at $200. I was planning to do her tonight and another girl for $250 tomorrow, but now maybe I can get a $500 girl since it's still within the budget, for tomorrow.
>>
What a twist, what should I say?
>>
>>39635933
>have a wife
>want to spend $500 on a hooker
why
>>
>>39636082
Yeah bull fucking shit that's the lamest excuse I've ever heard
>>
>>39636082
>typical, lazy whore I'm not surprised
>>
>>39636156
rolling for this desu mesu
>>
>>39636115
mentioned it in earlier thread, wife is hot af but lately she's been too tired to properly fuck, so she just kinda lays there and I do everything. Plus I wanna try a different flavor, all my side chicks are korean or viet, i wanna try latin or darker skin.
>>
>>39636239
Fuck off chad

Oblegyy
>>
>>39636239
fuck off you scumbag
>>
>>39636265
>>39636272
are you seriously white knighting MY wife? how much of a cuck are you guys?
>>
>>39636414
I don't give a shit about your cunt wife I just don't like normal fags
>>
>>39636239
you're a piece of shit dude
>>
Wow what the fuck is your problem?
You're married so you shouldn't even be here.
I requested an update from what I thought was a virgin robot I don't give a fuck about some asshole like you.
>>
File: 1504217959192.png (297KB, 491x491px) Image search: [Google]
1504217959192.png
297KB, 491x491px
>>39636239
You are just the worst
>>
File: bazinga.jpg (37KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
bazinga.jpg
37KB, 512x288px
>>39636414
I hope your wife finds out and busts your face in so bad not even hookers will sleep with you

fucking normies
>>
>>39636414
No ones white knighting you wife you stupid animal. Youre a piece a shit though.
>>
>>39636414
I simply hate cheating cunts, be them male or female.
And you're a cheating cunt. Try to fix your relationship instead of fucking it up even more, many here would kill to have a wife.
>>
Gtfo Chad, go drown in smelly diseased cunt juices
>>
>>39636667
Cheating is absolutely natural for a guy. Your just mad you can't get one while others are swimming in poon.
>>
>>39635174
Did you bring your laptop to watch shows
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.