[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

To all the teens and young adults out there who are hoping things

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0095.jpg (103KB, 810x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0095.jpg
103KB, 810x1080px
To all the teens and young adults out there who are hoping things will get better, I'm here to tell you that they won't. If you feel shy, ugly, socially inept and depressed now, you're going to feel that way forever.
>>
File: pepe aaaaa.jpg (157KB, 731x630px) Image search: [Google]
pepe aaaaa.jpg
157KB, 731x630px
Do anti anxiety/ anti depressants help?
>>
>>39634190
not at all , ive been on them for 3 or 4 years and i feel like shit
>>
File: pepe what.jpg (25KB, 641x530px) Image search: [Google]
pepe what.jpg
25KB, 641x530px
>>39634286
Which drugs are you taking? I want to get prescribed some. I don't care if you think they don't work.
>>
>>39634332
im taking prozac currently but am wanting to get off them.
>>
File: feels106.jpg (7KB, 250x236px) Image search: [Google]
feels106.jpg
7KB, 250x236px
>>39634190
if you find the right one/dosage and they take time to work. So if you dont think you can take another month or two just end it. Or try crazy drugs like meth.
>>
>>39634350
Isn't that over the counter?
>>
>>39634393
im not sure about in america but in the uk its prescribed
>>
>>39634021
This is bullshit. I'm in my 30s and I feel way better than I did when I was younger, plus I have money.

Get therapy and unfuck your shit if you can (I got braces and LASIK)
>>
>>39634424
Hmmm. Yeah, I need to go the doctor but I'm uninsured. I don't want to spend 100 dollars on an office visit because I'm moving out of the house right now so money is tight.
>>
>>39634332
>I want to get prescribed some
Just request them from your general doctor, they'll probably give you them no questions asked

>>39634021
If anything they get considerably worse, especially as other rocket off to their success and robots begin to develop full blown major mental disorders
>>
>>39634458
I don't have a general doctor :(. That still doesn't solve the office visit cost problem.
>>
>>39634523
if you're a burger like me that's the only way you're gonna get them. If you're a poorfag without insurance why aren't you on medicare
>>
>>39634424
america is prescribed aswell, used to take it
>>
>>39634563
Can't medicare take your house and money if you try to default on the bills?
>>
>>39634021
i have only one life to live, and this is the vessel I had to be stuck with? with this fucking putrid form and this miserable pile of a brain? i can't socialize I can't entertain I can't be creative i will never be motivated and it's all a monstrous little never ending circle of self pity that I can never break. I have so much I want to do but no time and no one to do it with. It's not fair. This was my chance at existing and I was cheated out of it. It's just not fair I never even had a fucking chance and I am going to die alone and sad just like I livrd fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUUUUCK FUUUUUUUCK FUCK
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.