[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>first day at uni >it's bio so professor explains

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: orangutan glowing eyes.jpg (93KB, 640x583px) Image search: [Google]
orangutan glowing eyes.jpg
93KB, 640x583px
>first day at uni
>it's bio so professor explains that we're going to learn about how some people get fat based on lifestyles and genetics and the cellular processes that allow this
>she explains how some myths are formed due to amount of body fat, skeletal structure, race, and etc..
>she gave some examples
>she turned to some average brown kid and said something along the lines of him being skinny because he is from x country and he is poor and blah blah blah...
>turns to some chubby asian kid and does the same but with different reasons
>then she turned to me and said that I'm fat because of technology and blah blah blah
>don't think of it much at the time
>now starting to think she did this on purpose
>have an odd feeling that she low key called me fat
I'm not even that fat.
Sure I'm pudgy, but I'm not obese.
Did she do it on purpose or am I just overreacting?
>>
i think its time to kill that bitch
>>
>>39633817

She did it because she took an instant dislike to you based on some primal reason. My accountancy teacher hates me too. I just shrug it off and be the best student I can be to best them.
>>
>>39633817
what an awful teacher
>>
>>39633998
>She did it because she took an instant dislike to you based on some primal reason.
damn, if you're right, that fucking sucks because I'm not a bad student.
I could be distracted some times, but I try my best in all my shit and try to have it done by the deadline always.
>>
File: 1503627199085.png (509KB, 750x573px) Image search: [Google]
1503627199085.png
509KB, 750x573px
>be me at uni
>quite, keep to myself mostly
>girl comes up to me
>"I really wanna get to know you but I am intimidated by you because you seem really cool"
>respond with "yeah, I get that sometimes"
>lowkey just really awkward and anti-social
>>
>>39634488
At least a girl walked up to you and told you that.
Unless you're lying, but I believe you for now.
>>
>>39633817
>American post-secondary science """education"""
In snownigger land we discuss science in class, not culture.

That aside I'd be pissed and would report her anon
>>
>>39634721
it was the first day though.
she couldn't have actually started teaching without students having the necessary books and what not.
>>
>>39634778
Review high school material maybe? Or start the material and tell the students she expects them to catch up with her by the time they get their textbooks? After taking these two psychology courses with the same sjw prof I now hate professors inserting social and opinionated shit into otherwise scientific material with a passion (I aced both courses, I just found having to listen to her un-scientific and obviously biased shit degrading to my brain)
>>
>>39634488
>be me on 4chan
>some idiot uses "be me" and "lowkey"
>Lowkey hate myself for reading his post
>>
>>39634778
>she couldn't have actually started teaching without students having the necessary books and what not
Community college or something? Junior at NYU and I've never had an instructor not go into material on the first day. 90% of them expect you to already have the text and even ask you questions about it assuming some have already read the first chapter by the first day. Syllabi are reviewed on your own time and again it's expected that you read it online already.
>>
>>39634778
Ofcourse she can
>>
>>39635222
you're a low key faggot.
also, nice trips.
>>
>>39633998
Doesn't everyone have at least one teacher who hates their guts? One of my maths teachers demanded to know if I thought it was okay to swear in her class. Thought for a bit, then told her I did, because everyone there was 16 or older, and I wasn't swearing at her. Got screamed at to leave, peaced out, and she ended up sending her mum (also a teacher at the school) to smooth things over.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.