[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>at Chick-fil-A with friend >standing in line having conversation

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 1474411221453.jpg (36KB, 245x245px) Image search: [Google]
1474411221453.jpg
36KB, 245x245px
>at Chick-fil-A with friend
>standing in line having conversation with friend
>hear massive burp behind me so I instinctively glance back
>lock eyes with a sophomore girl from the local high school
>she was the one who burped
>lol ok
>girl and her sister precede to comment on my friend and I's conversation
>whatever she's just a sophomore who cares
>sit down
>they intentionally sit down next to us
>continue talking shit, cursing loudly despite table of little kids next to them
>eventually I mention something about my phone knowing we're in Chick-fil-A to my friend
>"Um its called location" in snarky voice
>"Thanks"
>*giggling*
>"That sounded really rude didn't it XD"
>My friend and I have enough and leave after finishing

Why are modern freshman/sophomores like this? I remember when I was a freshman and I'd get my ass kicked if I acted like this. When I was a junior/senior, most people had developed some form of basic common courtesy. Uni is completely different for the most part.
>>
Roasties gonna roast. Sometimes it's just an innate thing that wasn't conditioned out of them. Just let her continue life as she'll go down the spiral of the cock carousel until she's fully used up or gets locked down along the way by varying degrees of beta or failed chad. So is life
>>
>>39633771
>with friend

Can't relate. Close thread.
>>
>>39633987
This
Fucking normalfags I swear!
>>
>>39633987
>>39634035
>reeeee normies stop having fun
Jesus christ you're sad
>>
>>39633771
It will only continue to get worse man. I can't speak for you, but I'd imagine that's how it feels to get old. I'm only 20 and I can't stand being around kids that age. Luckily it's rare.
>>
>>39634155
Yeah, and you're lost. Fuck off.
>>
>>39634228
I'm only 19.
>>39634268
>REEEEEEE
>>
File: abstract pepe.png (23KB, 600x608px) Image search: [Google]
abstract pepe.png
23KB, 600x608px
>>lock eyes with a sophomore girl from the local high school
>sophmore girl from local high school
>being able to tell what exact grade a rando high schooler is in just by looking at them

You're in high school, too, aren't you? When I was in high school I was able to tell what grade a kid was in just by looking at them too, maybe because my town was only about 80k people. So I knew by sight or name a majority of the kids in my grade, in the grade above me, and the grade below me. I imagine if you lived in a larger town or a city there's no way you would be able to do that.

But now that I'm several years out of high school and college all high schoolers just look like little kids to me. They might as well be middle schoolers, they all look like children.

My point is that you have to be in high school, right? There's no way I would be able to tell the exact grade some kid is in now, and I'm only 25.

Anyway it's posts like these that make me feel old, like I've somehow outaged the demographic on /r9k/. Which doesn't make any sense because I posted on here when I was 18, too, and I remember lots of posters being several years older than me then. I felt like a young kid compared to all the old hounds on this site. But there are so many posts like OPs these days, all the older posters must have moved on with their lives.

Sorry about rambling, I did a bit too much dope.

Oh yeah, last thing - the girls were probably either trying to flirt or fuck with you and your friend. Think back on the context and you should be able to figure out which scenario is more likely.
>>
>>39634516
Nope, I'm in Uni. Freshman in college, so still close enough to remember high school like it was yesterday. Flirting seems unlikely due to the drastic age difference.
>>
>>39634825
>college freshman
>higschool sophomore
>drastic age diffrence
that's what? 3-4 years. shoulda fugged
>>
>>39635015
She a thot my guy (or at least was growing into one). Plus I already got a gf during senior year. Don't tell >>39633987 and >>39634035
>>
>>39634516
>You're in high school, too, aren't you? When I was in high school I was able to tell what grade a kid was in just by looking at them too, maybe because my town was only about 80k people. So I knew by sight or name a majority of the kids in my grade, in the grade above me, and the grade below me. I imagine if you lived in a larger town or a city there's no way you would be able to do that.
how, I never memorised anyone's face in school? wtf? is this a thing normies do
>>
>>39635041
>Plus I already got a gf during senior year.
My dude... "getting a gf in senior year" and taking that baggage with you to college is probably #1 on the biggest most rookie mistakes you can make in your freshman year of college. Let me guess, you go to college out of state, you and your gf go to different colleges, or your school is far away enough that it might as well be out of state, right?. So you can only see 'your girl' weekends, and likely far less often than even that.

You need to drop that shit ASAP. Do you know how many thirsty girls waiting to be fucked there are your freshman year of college? Do you even realize how much fresh pus you're misssing out on? I was a fuckin nerd in high school who only had sex with 2 different girls before going to college, but merely being single and available my freshman year allowed me to hook up with so many girls. I have experienced nothing like it since I know I never will again. It is a very much a time and space constrained phenomenon. I hooked up with girls who were way out of my league back then and even more so now.

You are SERIOUSLY cucking yourself if you think that having a gf is worth it in college. Dump her and live your life a bit. You're missing out beyond your imagination by limiting yourself in a time and place where everyone else but you is exploring and pushing their boundaries.

You're going to think there are reasons to stay with the girl now, but a year from now you're going to see the error of your ways and realize how much you missed out on. Or you could change your mistake right now, and experience getting laid very easily with lots of very attractive women.
>>
>>39635304
>how, I never memorised anyone's face in school? wtf? is this a thing normies do
I'm not a normie, I have no idea what you're talking about. I have a good memory, but memorizing people's faces isn't exactly difficult. I mean it's something that happened automatically it's not like I was consciously trying to memorize faces, like I said it's not difficult. you might want to get your brain checked.
>>
>>39635439
Guess I'll drive it into the ground. If anything happens, I'll date an in-college girl. Because your guess was 100% correct. Only real reason I keep her around is for fug anyway, considering I'm not great at flirting. She's nice, but she's a burden. Things are slowing down anyway. I'll take your advice.
>>
>Friend
>In college
Normalfag you are just as scum as these bitches. Do us robots a favor and leave our board.
>>
>>39636105
I'll admit I'm not your stereotypical robot. I have a job, I have a lot of friends, a steady girlfriend, social life, etc. Worst I have is a bit of social anxiety, but not crippling nor abnormal. But I can at least "speak the language".
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.