[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GUYS HOW DO I STOP PROCRASTINATING? THIS SHIT IS GETTING

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: adhd.png (4KB, 619x412px) Image search: [Google]
adhd.png
4KB, 619x412px
GUYS HOW DO I STOP PROCRASTINATING? THIS SHIT IS GETTING REALLY BAD MAN
>>
stop going on 4chan nigga
>>
>>39632532
Look man I can't stop. I can't stop doing shit. I haver such a hard time to force myself styding it's not even funny
>>
File: 1501713878746.jpg (6KB, 250x243px) Image search: [Google]
1501713878746.jpg
6KB, 250x243px
>those with ADHD have a slightly smaller brain than those without
We were fucked from the start man. Fuck this world.
>>
>>39632498
Sit down, look in the mirror and tell your self "listen fucker, get this done."

Works for me, but I'm only slightly spergy
>>
>>39632691
Man. Fucking hell. I don't have a problem with studying... But I always do everything in a panic-fueled all-nighter. I can't do this like that. I need to study. HOW
>>
>>39632498
Just do it and force yourself to keep doing it but don't ask too much too soon or you'll be overwhelmed and won't be able to do it
>>
This is one of the few times im thankful for my OCD. I have a set number of hours I HAVE to study every week, though I usually do around 15% more than required.

It's the same with the gym.
>>
>>39632796
lol that works for about 5 seconds
>>
>>39632498
Don't let your mind wander, force focus on what you're doing. I find I never stray from something so long as I bring my entire thought processes to bear on it.
It is times when I have trouble focusing that I regret my self-made mental training program to be a better multi-tasker. It made focusing on a single task more difficult than it should be.
>>
File: 1504722683239.jpg (236KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1504722683239.jpg
236KB, 1080x1080px
>>39632498
You're either a person who gets stuff done or you're a person that procrastinates. You can't just stop procrastinating. There's no hope. I'm guessing you're in college, if that's the case then drop out immediately and become a NEET. It's all we'll ever be good for.
t. fellow procrastinator
>>
File: 1446452166475.gif (696KB, 242x191px) Image search: [Google]
1446452166475.gif
696KB, 242x191px
>start learning stuff enthusiastically
>get stuff done for a few hours a day
>after that learning frequency gets rarer and rarer
>currently haven't done anything for at least a week and before then it was the same deal of "study and then do fuck all for the rest of the week"
Here I am trying to go though a game dev (mainly code focused) course on Udemy. Doesn't seem like I'll get anything done at this rate. Help plz.
>>
File: 1500923371146.jpg (32KB, 362x363px) Image search: [Google]
1500923371146.jpg
32KB, 362x363px
>>39633751
The problem is that the enthusiasm died the first week I enrolled this Secondary technical school (European). Now I'm at the end of it, somehow got through the 4 years without failing or repeating. Now, the final exam that I have to do to end the fucking godawful school consists of tho main subjects:
>Electronics
>Electronic computers

I should have all the study materials I need, all of them made for each question. there are 50 questions in total and each is at least A4 papers long. Man I suck at this so bad and I have exactly 0.1% willpower.

I got accepted to uni in the top 7% and if I fail this exam I'll have to wait a year before being able to go to uni. GUYS I NEED SERIOUS HELP. MAKING THINGS ROUTINE DOESN'T HELP WHAT DO I DO
>>
>>39633751
ARREEE YOU MEEEEEEEE????? IM TRYING SO HARD TO FOCUSSSSSSSS.
>>
>>39632498
ADHD doesn't mean you procrastinate, dumbass.
It means when you DO start it, you have a hard time keeping the wheels turning.
ADHD people have a sense of motivation. They lack the focus to complete tasks.
>>
At least you can sit still to study when you stop procastinating
>>
>>39634606
Is there any way out of this hell?
>>
>>39634606
Please educate yourself a bit more.
https://youtu.be/Li_tcua0AJI
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.