[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I asked her out and she said YES. Now I don't know what

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

File: 1503544045400.jpg (77KB, 640x636px) Image search: [Google]
1503544045400.jpg
77KB, 640x636px
I asked her out and she said YES. Now I don't know what to do. What the fuck comes next? What does not come next? Any feedback from experienced anons would be appreciated. I have managed to jump into the deep end of the pool and I can't swim.
>>
I'd give you advice but I haven't had an actual gf yet. I'm pretty sure any advice I give you will lead you to ruin. Sorry, anon.
>>
>>39632182
I can give you sexual advice
I fuck a lot, but have never been on a date
>>
You came to the wrong place to ask questions like these, normie.
>>
Get ready to spend all your money to her cuz you'll be too much of a pussy to say No.
>>
>>39632182
Take a second. Breathe, calm down. I know it feels like a big deal but this is standard practice amongst normies. Just treat her like a human. She's not some sort of a mythical being or prize or anything, she's just a girl with a cute face who would like to get to know you better.

When's the date?
>>
>>39632342
Should I just let her be in charge? She came up to me and started a conversation at a mutual friend's birthday party and then she FB friend requested me the next day. She said yes after I asked her out for coffee via FB Messenger but it seems to me that she made that happen. Like set the conditions anyway.
>>
>>39632182
i know its a meme, but if she accepted, just be yourself. Just try and have some fun and not be worried about making the right impression. The best impression is the true you.
>>
you go on a date see what she is about.
>>
>>39632462
Dont let the girl be in charge. Thats a very cuck thing to do
>>
>>39632457
This evening. I asked her out for coffee. She is so casual about this. I don't even drink coffee and I'm pretty sure I told her that in our conversation when we met. She is a hella smart college grad and so sophisticated compared to me.
>>
>>39632561
You know why she's casual about it, right?

It's not a big deal for her. Presumably, she gets asked out relatively frequently, and you didn't wait to become friends or "get to know her", so you're already a leg up on most beta faggots.

Just be casual, friendly, the shit you did to get her to say yes in the first place. "Just Bee Urself" is a meme for sure, but this is exactly where it's applicable: However you carried yourself got you to this point, so don't stop noe.
>>
File: sweat.jpg (81KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
sweat.jpg
81KB, 640x640px
>>39632561
>She is a hella smart college grad and so sophisticated compared to me.
This sounds like a "SJW roastie wants to manipulate you via her vag" scenario. Stay alert, and don't give in to her oily charms.
>>
>>39632849
Part of the reason I am feeling so unsure now is that she had been drinking a bit whereas I don't drink. I was tending bar for my friend so he could relax at his own party. She started talking to me and it went on all night. I was so relaxed and everything just flowed. I am usually quiet with strangers unless I am talking about something I know well. We talked mostly about me. No one has ever wanted to know about me, what I do, how I feel. She really honed in on my art work and my process for developing it. I do abstract ceramic sculptures of images from my dreams but I make Tiki statues and mugs for collectors/enthusiasts for my job. I figure I must have piqued her interest, like with the artistic stuff? She does financial planning for a living. Should I ask about her job, her plans for the future, or just stick to slip casting and glaze interactions at cone 10?
>>
>>39632182
Try radical honesty.

Tell her what you think of her and then tell her you don't know how to really express what comes next because you've never gotten this far with anyone before.

Tell her, "I really like you, but I'm awkward as fuck, and I'm really naive, and I kind of don't know what comes next. But I want to keep hanging out with you."

And if this is a dealbreaker for her, and she hates you for it, guess what, you're just skipping to the finish line and avoiding all the run-around.

Real talk, bro. Don't pretend to be Chad. I'm sure she doesn't mistake you for Chad.

Maybe you should come out and tell her you might have low self-esteem issues, and that you almost feel like she's too good for you.

Unless you just plan on pumping and dumping her anyway, then disregard this post. If you want to wife her, look, this has got to be gotten out into the open.

You've got to convince her that whatever's wrong with you is just minor adjustments that you're ready and willing and eager to make, and all you've been waiting for is her help, and her guidance.

Teach her to trust you. Teach her that you're honest, and forthright, and you won't trick her, or betray her.

Show her your bravery through honesty. And if that doesn't pull her right in, you wouldn't want her anyway. Dead serious.

If this girl isn't right for you, it's better to get it over with quick, not fall in love with each other for three months and then find out "It's not gonna work, Anon."
>>
>>39633436
Oh, well now it sounds like she knows enough about you. Ask about her, yeah. Girls fucking love talking about themselves, use that to your advantage.
>>
>>39633692
I wonder where I have seen that spacing.
>>
>>39633692
Fuck off.

Just because he's not pretending to be Chad doesn't give him license to act like an Omega-level pussywhipped bitchboy. He's been half-confident thus far, Lord only knows how he pulled that off, but he shouldn't give up on that now.
>>
>>39634054
u are fucking retarded
this isnt omega shit, this is flawed-alpha shit
if he can own up to his problems and make efforts to get over them, it will create a strong bond between the two
all he has to do is "btw, just to get this out of the way, i am really inexperienced with this kind of stuff and need to get used to it, so try to be patient with me."
this gets the job done quick and easy
>>
>>39633692
This sounds a lot like what I was planning. I thought my plan kinda sucked but when you say it, it sounds legit. She knows I'm awkward and she still talked to me, still said yes. OK. I should keep doing what I'm doing. It feels like I'm going to die inside but she is so pretty. I remember her from HS and I thought she was beautiful then. Wish me luck I gotta go get ready
>>
>>39634120
See, how you put it there makes it sound a lot less beta.
>>
>>39634138
Good luck, blood.
>>
>>39632182
If she said yes, then you're already in a situation beyond this board's experience or even imagination.
Now fuck off, normalfag.
>>
>>39632182
>asking a bunch of people who have never had gfs or relationships what to do in one
You're not gonna make it. Ask normie friends for advice on this if you have any. The advice you can get here is misguided at best and maliciously intended at worst.
>>
>>39634575
They have the same advice like "be yourself" or "relax". They have never felt like I do. I feel like I am dying. This is worse than any presentation or award assembly and the results could be really important. I might not be alone and I am scared.
>>
She's going to flake an hour before don't worry about it just watch anime with all your friends on robot9000
>>
>>39636008
The flaking thing is a huge fear I had. Like she was fucking with me for the lulz, like it's too good to be true. I am at the cafe now. I am early but we have been texting and she is on her way. I have also told her how nervous and awkward I feel etc and she said that she was anxious too. She was worried that she was into me and I wasn't into her--my attempts at playing it cool almost worked too well. I might get what I want this time.
>>
Go watch the new It movie, eat some dinner after. Get to Black Angus or sumn.
>>
>>39636180
Well the empathy there is encouraging. Are you getting coffee anywhere interesting? A few incredibly specific normie tips:
>girls might feel self-conscious when eating. If you notice she's not eating so much, it's not a huge problem. You could try not looking at her so much, or just accept that she's going to eat jack-shit.
>You want to talk about hobbies you share (or at least one that one of you is interested in, if not involved in), childhood anecdotes and experiences, and maybe a little observational humour.
>Pay the bill yourself, if you are going to get a bill
>Don't end the date there unless she seems like she wants to go home. Walking for 30-60 minutes is perfectly fine if you're in a nice area.
>Walk her home if everything's going well, particularly if it's getting late.
>>
Hope you got the succ op
>>
File: cat.png (38KB, 637x590px) Image search: [Google]
cat.png
38KB, 637x590px
>>39632182
update us when u can OP
hope you are having a good time :)
>>
Good for you, OP. Succeed where we have failed.
>>
>>39632182
if you get into a humiliating situation just rape her and leave OP
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.