[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>born on a planet with billions of sexually active females

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 7

File: death to normals.jpg (61KB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
death to normals.jpg
61KB, 852x480px
>born on a planet with billions of sexually active females
>not one is willing to give me the slightest bit of affection

Does anyone else not give a damn about what happens to this world anymore
>>
>>39629369
>the entire planet's purpose relies on whether or not you score pussy

I was 16 at one point in my life too, anon.
>>
>>39629390
It's hard to care about anyone or anything when nothing has ever cared about you
>>
And why do you think that is? You're sitting home, on your computer, probably with your lights out, in your locked room -- whatever. The point is you're not outside and around females so how are they supposed to show you affection? Don't give me bullshit like "I tried that once, didn't work." Go outside now, make it a habit to spend much of your free time outside. You people are so goddamn lazy and I wouldn't be surprised if it shows in your personality.
>>
>>39629407
I care about you anon.
I just don't want to have sex or touch you, but I care.
>>
>>39629473
>And why do you think that is? You're sitting home, on your computer, probably with your lights out, in your locked room -- whatever. The point is you're not outside and around females so how are they supposed to show you affection? Don't give me bullshit like "I tried that once, didn't work." Go outside now, make it a habit to spend much of your free time outside. You people are so goddamn lazy and I wouldn't be surprised if it shows in your personality.
Whatever, kid.
>>
>>39629563
Keep pretending you don't care and you're too cool to make an effort, that's a surefire way to die alone.
>>
>>39629473
I go to college during the week and leave the house to run errands all the time.

>>39629543
Saying you care about someone and showing that you care about someone are two incredibly different things
>>
>>39629609
>Keep pretending you don't care and you're too cool to make an effort, that's a surefire way to die alone.
Whatever, kid.
>>
Really wish I knew what "just go outside" entails for normalfags that allows them to get gfs so easily from it
>>
>>39629761
It means "be outside and around the female sex." Eventually, one will give you signals to approach. Why can't you understand a simple as fuck concept?
>>
>>39629828
>It means "be outside and around the female sex." Eventually, one will give you signals to approach. Why can't you understand a simple as fuck concept?
Whatever, kid.
>>
>>39629828
What are the signals
>>
>>39629369
Here here OP. Being like this for so long basically turns you into an uncaring misanthrope. I fucking hate people so much now, it's not just women. I also hate men that can get women and I hate men that bend backwards for women as well.
>>
>>39629369
>not accounting for distance, population size, sexual compatibility, cultural compatibility, age, or status (you wouldn't fuck an old toothless crackwhore, would you?)

I know this board is the most retarded but please think a little before you spout shit, dumbass
>>
>>39629959
you're not a misanthrope. just a bitter, angtsy loser who can't get any pussy. no better than a teenage emo poser
>>
>>39629998
>you're not a misanthrope. just a bitter, angtsy loser who can't get any pussy. no better than a teenage emo poser
Whatever, kid.
>>
File: ako_on_normies.jpg (53KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
ako_on_normies.jpg
53KB, 960x640px
>All these dumb normalfags who think that we never tried.
Holy shit this board is dead
>>
Why do you care so much about sex
The average man is not meant to reproduce
Live your life and let sex be a symptom of your desire, not a cause
>>
>>39630252
>I went outside... RREEEEE not a single roast- I mean whor- I mean anime-like perfect waifu fell down from the sky and onto my dick! don't say I didn't try, you fucking normies RREE REEE
>>
>>39630252
>I tried once half-heartedly so I should never try again!
That's right, give up. More pussy for the guys who make an effort.
>>
>>39630278
Because being a biological failure rejected by your own species doesn't feel good and it weighs heavily on your mind when you see how EVERYONE else is being loved
>>
File: 1004807.jpg (98KB, 600x956px) Image search: [Google]
1004807.jpg
98KB, 600x956px
>>39630252
The absolute state of this board.
I tried everything i could try and still I didn't succeed.
I stopped trying years ago, it's just stupid to pursue something you will never have.

The ride. It never ends.
>>
>>39630278
The vast majority of people reproduce.
>>
>>39630391
>I stopped trying
And there's your problem, idiot. You should try as long as you are physically capable.
>>
>>39630290
I have low standarts and I've never been disrespectful to woman.
I hold them to the same standarts as I would with male friends.

>>39630354
I went to dozens of parties, had a job, signed up for clubs, activities and sports and tried to talk to girls there.
never had any success.
The guys who don't make a effort are in actuality the ones that don't need to put up any effort to get woman. They come naturally to them.
>>
>>39630402
When you clump everyone together, sure
But most men do not
>>
>>39630458
>I hold them to the same standarts as I would with male friends

there's your problem.
>>
>>39630355
Less people are being loved than you think, it's your brain tricking you to try to get you to reproduce
>>
I can't really speak well in crowds. I just want to talk to a girl and let it go from there. I just go to work and church pretty much
>>
>>39630431
>And there's your problem, idiot. You should try as long as you are physically capable.
Whatever, kid.
>>
>>39630480
You don't even know what the standarts for my friends are but please point out why that is my problem.
>>
>>39630480
>Women are so awful, naturally, you can't hold them to simple standards
>meanwhile they demand the absolute MOST out of men they date

Fuck you
>>
Youre bound to talk to woman, the more conversations between you and a girl the more likely you'll find someone who shares the same feels. Works better if you stay optimistic and positive, stat clean, focus on improving your self. Improving your self is just working toward being the best you, you can be. While going down that path you'll meet others who notice that and enjoy that, its a prideful thing.
>>
>>39629369
>the world doesn't matter because I can't fuck a whore

Fucking kill yourself.
>>
>>39629369
I also find it more difficult to care about other people as time goes on. I used to be more progressive and concerned about all kinds of things I don't really care about anymore. Now I just play videogames and draw fun stuff. If I had a bad job I would probably hate my life.
>>
>>39630672
>all women are exactly alike
Fuck you
>>
>>39629369
>born on a planet with billions of socially active humans
>OP is born as an autistic sperglord incapable of socialization
>>
>>39630799
>For the most part, give or take simple preference of food and entertainment, women are generally similar.
>B-b-but that's not true anon! There are totally women out there that are different

Fuck you
>>
>>39629563
lol great counter-argument

Yea just keep slothing around doing nothing that'll really fix your problems
>>
File: 1502692434278.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
1502692434278.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>39630431
>And there's your problem, idiot. You should try as long as you are physically capable.
Whatever kiddo.
>>
>>39629615
>I go to college during the week and leave the house to run errands all the time
Ooh wow! You go outside? That means that women should like, automatically walk up to you and offer sex. Right?
>>
>>39630849
>Yea just keep slothing around doing nothing that'll really fix your problems
Whatever, kid.
>>
>>39630879
>Whatever, kid
Pfft, boi
>>
>>39629369
you haven't met every female retard
>>
>>39629473
>Go outside now, make it a habit to spend much of your free time outside.

There is literally no one outside, dude.

If I went outside and walked for a mile in any direction right now I'd walk past a bunch of houses with people inside them, but I have just about 0 chance of walking by a human being.
>>
>>39630878
Thats how it works for Chad but no, the point is normals repeat to go outside over and over but after we tell them that we do indeed go outside they get quiet.
>>
File: Fwaa~.png (537KB, 872x720px) Image search: [Google]
Fwaa~.png
537KB, 872x720px
>>39629369
Say what you will though let's be honest it isn't the case where you have approached the around 1 billion females who would be around your age group (potentially less). You'd be surprised by how accepting some women can be though I know it is easy to be convinced otherwise - I don't mean that in a condescending way either. Besides girls that know you when met once in a blue moon (when you haven't seen each-other in months/ years) will praise you up no matter what providing you haven't let yourself go. That and sexual intercourse is a meme, be the sort of person you'd fuck then fantasize about yourself and get off on your image, as the saying goes "keep your hands to yourself", works like a charm.
>>
>>39630964
>Thats how it works for Chad
How would you know, robot?
>>
>>39630751
You should value the world as much as the world values you back.
>>
>>39630878
>Ooh wow! You go outside? That means that women should like, automatically walk up to you and offer sex. Right?

The other poster was claiming that people on r9k never go outside.

That position is rebutted by the post you quoted.

Now apparently your new position is that going outside isn't magical. Hey, great! Now we agree.
>>
>>39631040
It's going outside and being properly social. It should be obvious to anyone that going outside with a frown and a cowering posture won't yield any pussy results
>>
>>39631069
1) not everyone knows how to be "properly" social, and for some it can even be impossible.
2) you have to be in the appropriate area and context in order to be social, and that's not simply "outside"
>>
>>39631123
>not everyone knows how to be "properly" social, and for some it can even be impossible.
You can learn to socialize the same way you can learn cognitive empathy. I used to be a sperg. I would know.
>you have to be in the appropriate area and context in order to be social, and that's not simply "outside"
True, true. You can put yourself there easily though.
>>
>>39631123
>you have to be in the appropriate area and context in order to be social, and that's not simply "outside"

And life is constructed in such a way as to box robots out of those contexts...because women don't want robots to socialize with them, and men don't want to have robots around because they might be mistaken for robots themselves as a result.
>>
File: 1496860100682.png (832KB, 1056x1259px) Image search: [Google]
1496860100682.png
832KB, 1056x1259px
27 year old virgin here.
If the whole worl went up in flames tomorrow I would just stand there and laugh.
>>
The problem with these types is when you give them suggestions, they immediately find something to refute with, even when they have no basis for their counter-argument.

Kys OP. Stop complaining unless you actually try. Not all women perceive you as a disgusting beta cuck. Take a note from the guys here with "different" hobbies and compare them with girls. They're probably the same too.
>>
>>39631069
Have you tried just fucking off and making more money? It's so obvious, I'm surprised you didn't do it already.
>>
File: 1504898505225.jpg (14KB, 269x187px) Image search: [Google]
1504898505225.jpg
14KB, 269x187px
>>39629369
>Actually caring about sex and meaningless human desires
>>
>>39631192
Uh, I don't really see how that pertains to what I wrote. Not really sure what type of counter-argument you were trying to make here.
>>
>>39631226
>implying meaning is objective
>>
>>39631156
I went through three decades without improving significantly, why would I suddenly improve now?

I've gone through college and professional life with many people who on paper I should get along with, and yet I don't. If not these people who share almost all of my interests, then who? Attempting to socialize starts to feel pointless after a while with no discernible positive outcome, and after that you start to lose interest in the real world and its well-being.
>>
>>39631315
>I went through three decades without improving significantly, why would I suddenly improve now?
Did you actively try? Did you read books like "How to Win Friends and Influence People"?
In any case, you thinking you're helpless is definitely not going to help you. There's a lot of things that can hinder you in reaching your goals. Not trying is the worst offender.
>many people who on paper I should get along with, and yet I don't.
>on paper I should get along with
You're not one to judge that, being a robot

Rest of your post was self-loathing, victim complex ramblings
>>
>>39630988
Chad here, i can confirm. OP should just try to be himself more
>>
>>39631473
Yeah I read that book. I start up conversations with my co-workers occasionally, definitely more than they start talking to me. I got along decently with my classmates in college so I think I'm getting worse over time. So I shouldn't try to get along more with people who share all my interests, even though I'm someone who pretty much only pursues said interests?
>>
>>39631258
Uh, you're too retarded to respond to anything but insults. So kill yourself, normie failed self-help guru with the logical reasoning skills of an 8-year old.
>>
>>39631659
>So I shouldn't try to get along more with people who share all my interests, even though I'm someone who pretty much only pursues said interests?
What? Of course you should try to make friends with people who you share common interests with.
>>39631673
I was giving you the benefit of doubt, brainlet
Thread posts: 67
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.