[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A few days ago i made a thread asking for advice on a girl that

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 9

File: Screenshot_20170909-093808.png (533KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170909-093808.png
533KB, 720x1280px
A few days ago i made a thread asking for advice on a girl that has been pursuing me for some time.
I got a lot of angry robots understandble sorry friends but so many normies flocked and gave me advice and confidence that i felt like i had a good chance of keeping this girl.
I have no car and only get NEETbux but despite this, i got nudes from a y beutiful girl and then a few days later she picked me up from my place and we fucked like wild animals.
Its was spectacular, i lost my virginity and it was amazing.
I feel starved for more skin contact with her like ive been hungry all my life for this.

i thought i was over the woman meme, but now i have the confidence to improve myself just from this girl alone loving me for who i am, i want to be better for her, i want a job and a car and a house and i want children all these things i thought was a trap and a emotional trick.
It maybe, but i admit it feels good and im loving it.

T. Robot now normie, lost his virginity to a woman at 22 years old.

And to the anons who said it was fake or that it wasnt a woman(trap), you were mistaken, she has a vagina and i M E, I put my dick in her, holy fucking shit
>>
File: 1503054396270.png (298KB, 491x491px) Image search: [Google]
1503054396270.png
298KB, 491x491px
>>39629110
Leave, subhuman retard. You dont belong here. Stick to reddit or facebook or whatever hugbox you chose to be in.
>>
>>39629110
nice you got any more pics?
>>
>>39629830
Nope
all for me baby[/spoiler)
>>
>>39629110
so she was chasing you and all you had to do was not fuck it up? interesting.
>>
File: IMG_0211.jpg (90KB, 960x719px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0211.jpg
90KB, 960x719px
No fair! I want to have lots of sex with a qt woman, too!!!
>>
>>39629903
I currently have this girl after me rn. She's super cute and will do anything for me. My beta ass could easily lose its virginity at any time, but I don't think I want to lose my virginity to a clingy little girl who's still in high school.
>>
>>39630061
Do it! You can deal with the clingyness later. You may never get another opportunity like that. I would give anything to have another chance at high school sex.
>>
>>39629110
Wow, she actually looks incredible judging by that pic. Post more pics

Also, care to share more greentext story/advice on how it went?
>>
File: IMG_5646.png (107KB, 500x418px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5646.png
107KB, 500x418px
Anon, I'm actually really happy you made this thread, cause I'm in an identical scenario and I gotta vent real quick. By complete (and I do mean complete) luck, this girl fell in love with me. We hung out, saw a couple movies, and eventually that escalated to cuddling, and eventually she confessed her feelings to me with eyes full of tears. She thought I was friend zoning her because she was giving so many signals that she wanted a relationship but I did noting about them. I did pick up on them, I just didn't persue her because why the fuck would this incredibly cute, way out of my league girl want me of all people...but when she confessed, it was so surreal, like after all this time of thinking I was going to go my entire life without being desired bybqnyone, there was this amazing, compassionate, beautiful girl who wanted me more than anything else on the planet. Even right now it's hard to process but it still makes me feel like I'm on cloud 9.

So when she confessed, I confessed and we kissed a bunch, I ended up eating her out and she offered to give me a bj but I refused because I have a 4 inch penis and I'm insecure about it. Every time we hang out she's been getting more and more demanding for a blowjob or even full on sex, but my insecurity over my dick prevents me from going further with her. And I can tell I'm hurting her feelings because I can see the crestfallen look in her eyes whenever I reject her advances. I know that she loves me for me and I'm not even worried that she'll leave me over it, that's preposterous. But I do feel like I'd be less of a man if she knows, and I want be the best I can for her but my fucking baby dick is stopping me GODDAMMIT IM SO CLOSE
>>
>>39630395
OP here
I have a 5.5 inch dick and it got the job done.
Unless she was faking it i guess.

Go for it anon, or forever regret seeing a cute girl naked
>>
>>39630137
Not much to say
I was sitting alone in gym 11th grade and she walked up to me and said hi.
I avoided her but she fell madly in love with me.
When i finally started to talk to her consistently after getting advice here i did it.
I pushed my nervous doubts away and went for it.
Honestly, it came to pure luck and by pure luck im going to breed this girl some babies and care for a family.
>>
How old is she? How did you meet? You mentioned getting neetbux and not having a job or car so I'm interested.
>>
>>39630630
>I avoided her but she fell madly in love with me.

You understand that for this to be true, you literally have to be the textbook definition of Chad?

You are not (and never were) a robot, get the fuck out with this shit.
>>
>>39630647
I cant say why she even became interested.
I dropped out of school and she graduated, i live in an airport hangar and she lives in a house, im a neet and she works, i have to take a bus she drives a car.
She is better than me in everyway in looks and intellect.
She is 23 or so and we met in 11 grade when she saw me sitting alone and walked up to say hi.

Ill just qoute her
>idk why ive been chasing you like this anon, there is something more to you i dont know about, you are irresistible and i need you
>>
File: 1502305097179.jpg (233KB, 560x560px) Image search: [Google]
1502305097179.jpg
233KB, 560x560px
>>39630886
>yfw she finally discovers there isn't something more to you
what are you gonna do when that happens anon
>>
>>39630886
>there is something more to you i dont know about, you are irresistible and i need you

Fucking kek. This will end quickly and badly (for you). I'm sorry I'm laughing because I know you'll probably kill yourself over it, but I can't believe you're so naive in thinking this will last.
>>
>>39629110
her tits are so fucking small, holy shit.
>>
>>39629110
FUCKING NORMIE GET OUT
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
YOU ARE NOT WELCOME HERE
>>
>>39631025
>>39631029
If it does end youre right ill kill myself.
But at the very least i had the best fucking sex of my life before i an hero
>>
>>39630061
DON'T BE A FUCKING RETARD

GET

YOUR

DICK

WET
>>
>>39629110
I recall this story OP
Good for you
>>
>>39631809
Thanks anon orignais
>>
>>39630061
You're a genuine autist if you pass that up.
>>
File: 1503886341096.png (361KB, 858x725px) Image search: [Google]
1503886341096.png
361KB, 858x725px
>a girl that has been pursuing me
>I avoided her but she fell madly in love with me
>"idk why ive been chasing you like this anon, there is something more to you i dont know about, you are irresistible and i need you"

Oh boy, it's another "Autistic Chad gets a girl solely due to his looks" episode.

So you can literally be a NEET dropout with no prospects for the future and still get a bangin' gf simply by existing.
>>
>>39632378
I have a lazy eye
>>
>>39629110
Why are you still under the impression that you are not an normie. This proves that you are, and always have been, one. You've successfully made me feel like a piece of shit for never connecting with one single woman, now please leave my board forever
>>
>>39632490
post pic, if you're willing
>>
>>39630395
Just go for it and be prepared to endure a lot of pain.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170222-160952.png (774KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170222-160952.png
774KB, 720x1280px
>>39633172
If you are still there here is a bit of an old pic i posted in last bread
>>
>>39634106
you look autistic but nice.
somewhat cute
>>
>>39629110
proud of you, maybe one day ill get there too
>>
>>39630395
just quit being a faggot, be confident and whip it out. own the pussy
>>
>>39629110
>to the anons who said it was fake or that it wasnt a woman(trap), you were mistaken, she has a vagina
Disgusting. Get out.
>>
>>39629110
had a friend like you, he let it go to his head. then the honeymoon phase ending and we went chasing other girls until he realized the other girls just wanted one night stands.
>>
File: REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.jpg (18KB, 600x595px) Image search: [Google]
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.jpg
18KB, 600x595px
>>39629110
you know whats better than sex anon?

GETTING THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD NORMIE

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>39634490
And, that's hardly a bad thing. Fuck off chaddles.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.