[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i was talking to my friend and he mentioned that his girlfriend

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 7

File: 0C73D3A.jpg (164KB, 1008x1024px) Image search: [Google]
0C73D3A.jpg
164KB, 1008x1024px
i was talking to my friend and he mentioned that his girlfriend got a new dildo and he thought it was really hot when she rides it and blows him at the same time. i mentioned that I was thinking about buying a fleshlight and he looked at me in disgust.
why is it acceptable for women to have sextoys but men can not?

actually none of that happened. I am a friendless perma virgin who wants to buy a pocket pussy but doesnt want to become a total degenerate.
>>
File: 1488040607652.jpg (270KB, 1407x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1488040607652.jpg
270KB, 1407x1600px
>>39628366
Female sexuality exists for reproduction and therefore is the "primary" sexuality

Male sexuality is less valuable because one alpha man can theoretically impregnate thousands of women if he wanted to. So the remaining men he displaced have no value to society when it comes to sexual reproduction

Look at any other species where a small portion of top males impregnate the majority of women. The remaining males are driven off from watering holes, refused shared resources, and basically socially ostracized for arbitrary reasons such as having a less colorful body part here or a smaller body part there - the objects of arbitrary sexual selection mechanisms on the part of the females

People think this is all "real", that this society we live in and the social hierarchy is indicative of a real construct in the physical world where the people at the top are more virtuous, but this is not the case

It's unfortunate that all sexually reproductive species will evolve into a local maximum wherein they will languish forever. This is why the majority of people are shit stains

I reject this entire system of values and substitute my own. One where intellectual inquiry and self sufficiency are the yardsticks by which people are measured. I don't value the opinions of women

Insulting men for being unable to find girlfriends, calling them undesirable, virgin shaming, and similar activities, are basically appeals to the authority of the feelings of women, and I find this to be a flawed and comical authority. One not worthy of genuine consideration

It gives you a nice rush of euphoria when a girl loves you, but don't fall for the meme that this is actually an integral part of life that is worth basing your value system around. There are better ones - we have evolved above the primordial sludge and we do not need to focus on arbitrary social constructs anymore

It's not about passing on your genes anymore - Newton died a virgin. It's about passing on your ideas.
>>
>>39628366
Just buy one bro.
I did it like 6 months ago. No regrets.
If you live alone it's a must have.
If not it's probably a pain to hide. You have to wash it out after you use it. But more importantly it has to dry and that is like an all day thing because it gets so little airflow.
I just hang mine from a towel rack because it's constantly drying.
>>
>>39628366
>his girlfriend got a new dildo and he thought it was really hot when she rides it
Technically your imagined friend is a cuck. His gf can't be satisfied by his penis, so she buys a replica of another man's cock. The use of sex toys in the bedroom is actually very masochistic in its core.
>>
File: 1486685625470.png (18KB, 514x456px) Image search: [Google]
1486685625470.png
18KB, 514x456px
>>39628692
>I reject this entire system of values and substitute my own. One where intellectual inquiry and self sufficiency are the yardsticks by which people are measured. I don't value the opinions of women
>It's about passing on your ideas.
>>
File: 1494700701730.jpg (67KB, 680x510px) Image search: [Google]
1494700701730.jpg
67KB, 680x510px
>>39630399
I really don't like this meme

I think what I said has value. Can you please provide an actual refutation otherwise? Posting pictures of neckbeard losers in fedoras isn't a refutation. This method of anti-intellectual shaming is really insidious.
>>
File: 72de8df24e8.jpg (28KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
72de8df24e8.jpg
28KB, 480x640px
>>39630715
>This method of anti-intellectual shaming is really insidious.
>>
>>39628692
You are right but I still cringed
>>
File: 1499950206065.jpg (375KB, 1907x1075px) Image search: [Google]
1499950206065.jpg
375KB, 1907x1075px
>>39630772
>You are right but I still cringed
These ideas seem diametrically opposed, honestly I think this mindset needs to be shed. It's detrimental to truth

How can something "right" be worth cringing at? Cringe implies some social faux pas or misstep being committed. But saying something that is true should never be a social faux pas, it should be the primary imperative of discussion, unless you're taking part in a discussion simply as a language game for social posturing. And that is a waste of time
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.