[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i wonder what normies feel like when this sort of stuff

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: normie.jpg (61KB, 692x828px) Image search: [Google]
normie.jpg
61KB, 692x828px
i wonder what normies feel like when this sort of stuff happens to them
>>
I know it's fake but it's so fucked anyway
Why would a human do that and why would anyone think that's funny
>>
>>39628118
i feel like it stings more as they arent as used to it
>>
>>39628118
>this happens to a normie
>friends texts him to let him know
>probably talks to him to make him feel better
>they go out and have some drinks and a good time like all time bros

>this happens to a robot
>he won't know
>he'll wait for hours
>he will leave the place depressed
>he won't have anyone but this shitty board of anons to tell his story
>he'll go to sleep crying, and wake up sad
>>
>>39628144
Normies are more used to this than us, that's the game they play and unless they're chads they get rejected all the fucking time. They just have the mental strength to get over it and try again.

I don't and I don't wish to ever find out how I would react to that.
>>
>>39628144

>I know it's fake
You don't know a fucking thing about women don't you? Those heartless shits do this all the time.
>>
>>39628118
probley fine
probley knows like 13 other girls to go out with
>>
>>39628140
psychopathy jabroni
>>
>>39628178
why are you assuming that emotional support from your friends mean you wont be upset from a woman's whoredoings
>>
>>39628178
>robot
>actually getting a girl to go out with him
lel
>>
>>39628118
why would anyone ever buy flowers to anyone, lol what a retard
>>
Everybody goes through pain/failure/rejection. Trying to shield yourself from ever feeling those things by not participating only causes your brain to manufacture false feelings.
So I guess a normie just doesn't preoccupy their thoughts with future failures that haven't happened yet.
>>
Always get to a rejection as soon as possible.

Always have your eye on more than one girl.
>>
>>39628118
>be failed normie
>seeing girl for like a month
>my birthday is coming up
>she actually remembers what day it is
>get dumped 3 days before
>okay.png
>find out she just didn't want to buy me a gift
>wasn't even expecting a gift or a blowjob
wtf lmao. Is this how the average 20 something relationship is supposed to be?
>>
>>39628530
That probably was just a dumb cunt looking for a random excuse.
>>
>>39628178
a-at least I have you guys right?
>>
>>39628316
Of course he will be upset. He will be angry and frustrated, but he will get over it after cracking open a cold one with the guys.
>>
>>39628559
I mean probably. I'm pretty sure she cheated on me as well.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.