[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I FUCKING HATE UNI >In Compsci >Have to do a presentation

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: 1480026701684.png (29KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1480026701684.png
29KB, 633x758px
I FUCKING HATE UNI
>In Compsci
>Have to do a presentation on a topic of our choosing in front of the class of 200.
Heat Level: Sinks to 40%
>Like one of the only girls in the class, a lot.
>She was an Asian.
>see her
Heart Level: Rises to 99%
>It would be 100 be it not for the presentation.
>After Lecture here her talking to some fucking normalscum after the lecture (heart level: 30%), she says that she likes musicals.
>Realise to woo her, I must impress her.
>Plan to do my topic on how computers are used to aid the theatrical industry, think it would be beneficial to sing my presentation.
>The day arrive, nervous as fuck.
Heart Level: is at 20%
>See her
Heart Level: is at 100%
>Mutter let's do this to myself. Normie next to me looks confused.
>Sitting in the lecture room, people going up giving presentations, my heart is pounding and with each pound the heart level lowers by 1%.
>Finally my go.
>Load up the file, I used google document as it had the script on it, everyone else used PowerPoint.
>Lecturer looks dissapointed and says I should've used PowerPoint, everyone laughs
Heart Level: 25%
>Finally start, I sing my damndesd I do the best show I can and am sweating at the end.
>Get asked to leave the lecture hall after I am done, not before a look of disgust sweeps the hall, I see it especially bad on my oneitis.
>Run out the room crying.

I can post the lyrics if you guys would like I guess.
>>
>>39627826
Fucking apologize for avoiding the robot or I will be forced to report you

Say Sorry You are awesome cool guy.
>>
>>39627801
Damn man. I'm sure it was great but normies will never appreciate your efforts.
>>
>>39627888

You're originally a faggot, FagGuy.
>>
File: 1504380755512.jpg (42KB, 478x489px) Image search: [Google]
1504380755512.jpg
42KB, 478x489px
>>39627801
holy fucking shit, literally how many robots are taking CS in Uni? 80% AT LEAST of the posters who mention their degree, are taking CS
>>
>>39627826
i just don't believe a person would be asked to a presentation in comp sci, it's not highschool. My class is 260 people, it would take literally 2 semesters for everyone to show their work
>>
>>39627801
what the fuck, how do you even present by singing?
and if you're not 10/10 chad, no one is going to be impressed by a fucking musical for a compsci presentation
>>
>>39627801
Post the lyrics fagboy
>>
>>39627801
This is what "normies" mean when they say "be yourself."

You can't fake an interest and then expect anybody to be impressed when you awkwardly fumble your way through.

Instead, if you wanted to ask her out, you should've just done so. Then maybe, on like, the second or third date you could ask her to go see a musical with you. That way you could learn about that subject, and develop your interest organically.
>>
post lyrics bump
>>
>>39627801
>heart level
You are CWC level autistic.
>>
post the lyrics you nigger
>>
>>39627826
>they actually deleted it
Mods are fucking fags
>>
>>39628812
did you save a screenshot of it?
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-09-09-15-08-32.png (268KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-09-09-15-08-32.png
268KB, 1080x1920px
>>39628846
Yeah you're not allowed to say originally anymore
>>
so are you gonna post the lyrics or not
>>
This didn't happen because if it did someone in that crowd of 200 would have filmed it and uploaded it to youtube and it would be viral by now
>>
>>39628727
That heart level shit nearly made it impossible to read this autistic mess of a story.
>>
>>39629130

Most colleges have strict rules against embarrassing someone in class by filming them especially if the professor is there, he can get into a lot of trouble for not mitigating the embarrassment of the student or something idk
>>
>>39629163
Doesn't matter.
It's not 1980. Literally everyone has a camera in their phone and you wouldn't be able to tell if someone was filming.
>>
>>39627952
its the generic shut in autist degree.
>>
>>39629221
Then there should have been other robots in the class who would empathize with OP autism.
>>
>>39629303
nah CS is a meme degree now
it's full of women and normies due to all the shilling
>>
>>39627801
what the fuck is "heart level"??
>>
>>39629392
Pure unfiltered tism
>>
If you dont update this thread I hope your mom dies in her sleep tonight OP
>>
>>39630375
People hope things all the time. If he doesn't update it, you hope she will, but that doesn't make anything happen
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.