[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mfw I realize robots are just little pussies who care so

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 11

File: IMG_0421.jpg (29KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0421.jpg
29KB, 300x250px
>mfw I realize robots are just little pussies who care so much about what other people think they're debilitated by it
>>
>>39627769
>>mfw I realize robots are just little pussies who care so much about what other people think they're debilitated by it

kek this
>>
>>39627769
bump, it's funny how robots are ignoring OP's post cause they know he's right lol
>>
>>39627769
bumping for robot pussy tears
>>
>>39627769
bumpily bamp
>>
>>39627769
>robots are just little pussies who care so much about what other people think they're debilitated by it
Correct. I tried helping out a KHV on here the other day and he sperged out on me like a bitter pathetic little man.
>>
For some, yes. For others of us, what makes us robots is the fact that nobody likes us enough to be our gIRLfriend, no matter what we do.
>>
File: 1503007752806.jpg (7KB, 213x237px) Image search: [Google]
1503007752806.jpg
7KB, 213x237px
>>39627769
Yes, OP, you're right.

Now tell me what the fuck I am supposed to do to change this mindset.
>>
File: IMG_1519.jpg (12KB, 125x110px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1519.jpg
12KB, 125x110px
>>39629491
yes please enlighten us
>>
>>39629491
>>39629548
Stop being a beta cuck tbqh
>>
File: 1503428507366.jpg (41KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1503428507366.jpg
41KB, 657x527px
>>39629640
But H O W pls????
>>
The amount of regret that will be on this board in 5-10 years, holy fucking shit. Not just here, either, twitter, facebook, reddit, just a bunch of lost and bitter people grasping at the accomplishments of other people.
>>
File: images (2).jpg (7KB, 309x163px) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
7KB, 309x163px
>>39627769
Stfu.
I don't give a fk about what tthe others think.
Nobody likes me, nobody wants to be my friend/gf, so i guess the ride never ends.
>>
>>39629640
Fuck you cunt
It's almost uncotrollable, when I'm alone i's fine, around people I'm irrationally nevous
>>
>>39629661
3 words: Grow a pair
>>
File: 1503788089060.jpg (36KB, 217x329px) Image search: [Google]
1503788089060.jpg
36KB, 217x329px
>>39629661
>i dont know how to breathe
>ok inhale through your nose
>BUT HOW!??!??
>>
>>39629465
That's even worse

People are supposed to get girlfriends when their lives are totally set up and they have something to offer

Admittedly it's harder for ugly dudes but shit it can still happen
>>
>>39629731
You told me "stop being a beta cuck" and didn't fucking tell me what that entails.

That's like responding to someone asking "how do I breathe" by saying "LOL BRUH JUST BREATHE xD".

I can't help being afraid of everything and self-conscious about everything I do. I don't want to be like this, but I don't know how to stop.
>>
>>39627769
Everyone's problems can be summed up in words. Unfortunately we're not computers, and we can't just fix the bug or rewrite the code. We're humans trying to figure out the best way to survive and pass on our genes; some of us have brains that got it wrong. And there's no turning back, and no changing that.
>>
>>39629491
op isnt your mother, you fuckin pissbaby, figure it out for yourself or quit wondering why you cant be better

>>39629465
the majority of the people i see on here try to on one hand uphold traditional mindsets of normality - hate blacks, hate fatties, hate gays/trans, as well as some less traditional stuff too - while on the other hand they are dirty, uncouth misogynists who need shelter from society and its traditional values. its almost like theyre... doing everything to make sure they cant get a girlfriend... hmm

most robots are irrationally afraid of what would happen if they talked to a girl or tried to make friends, which by the way guys, absolutely nothing bad would happen if you tried. its not like theyre gonna rip your head off for trying or some shit. remember guys, if youre not conventionally attractive enough to get a conventionally attractive girlfriend, dont work to bring yourself up to your own standards, just complain on r9k. yeah, id say 97% of the people here have perfectly able bodies to live out their dreams, theyre just children or men who dont know how to stop being children
>>
File: 1004807.jpg (98KB, 600x956px) Image search: [Google]
1004807.jpg
98KB, 600x956px
>>39629737
>People are supposed to get girlfriends
Sorry to break it to you dude, you are not supposed to get anything no matter how hard you work for it.
Sucks to be ugly in western countries.
t. friendless khhv 23 yo
>>
>>39629697
Could you elaborate on this? Regret why
>>
>>39629772
>op isnt your mother, you fuckin pissbaby, figure it out for yourself or quit wondering why you cant be better

Why are you being so harsh to me? Do you not comprehend that maybe I've spent years trying to figure it out and failed every time? What do I do then?

>most robots are irrationally afraid of what would happen if they talked to a girl or tried to make friends, which by the way guys, absolutely nothing bad would happen if you tried

Rejection = loss of self-esteem, which for people who already have low self-esteem can be utterly fatal.
>>
File: 1231235347648356385.jpg (262KB, 1600x1003px) Image search: [Google]
1231235347648356385.jpg
262KB, 1600x1003px
>>39629818
>implying anything would be different in an Eastern country
>>
>>39629772
Irrational fear of socializing is not something you can understand logically by thinking about it, hence the "irrational" part, you fucking idiot.
You only say things that every other normo would say to us, because they don't understand how it feels. In truth you're trying to give advice on overcoming something that is natural for you, blaming us for our enadequacy, even though you have zero experience with something like this.

Basically, you're an ignorant piece of shit
>>
>>39629866
>Why are you being so harsh to me? Do you not comprehend that maybe I've spent years trying to figure it out and failed every time? What do I do then?
i honestly don't believe you but regardless, we aren't your therapist, you should talk to a professional or at least elaborate on your situation

and fuck self esteem, you guys are all loners, you dont have to worry about what others think anymore. a loss of self esteem is honestly such a pathetic excuse for not giving it another go, but if that really scares you so much, maybe try building that self esteem in other areas, go out and accomplish something
>>
>>39629962
>Basically, you're an ignorant piece of shit

At least Im not a massive pussy who cares so much about what others think I'm debilitated by it
>>
>>39630009
But I am not the one who actually cares, it's only my concsciousness, so technically I'm not a pussy, I have to endure more mental pressure than you, if anything
>>
>>39629982
>and fuck self esteem, you guys are all loners, you dont have to worry about what others think anymore

I'm not a loner. I have friends. I'm just a depressed, somewhat-assburger kissless virgin.

>go out and accomplish something

I have accomplished things. Doesn't make me hate myself any less.
>>
File: 84230918420984098.jpg (25KB, 400x386px) Image search: [Google]
84230918420984098.jpg
25KB, 400x386px
>>39630054
t. lets others opinion of him dictate how he lives
>>
>>39630054
lol you can't even leave the house because you care what "normies" think of you and know you're rationalizing that it makes you STRONGER, lol you're fucking pathetic
>>
>>39630054
>I'm not a pussy, I have to endure more mental pressure than you, if anything

The amount of mental gymnastics you people do is astounding
>>
>>39629982
>go out and accomplish something
Yeah. Let me just go out and build a nuclear plant.
>>
>>39629962
>im scared because im scaaaared
maybe try facing your fears then, if you dont have serious social anxiety this is no excuse. literally nothing happens when you attempt to socialize and fail, its all in your head

>youre a normo and they just dont understand us, it all comes natural to you, you have no experience
youre assuming quite a lot about me, to you i should be just another channer criticizing the robot psyche. i used to be and still to some extent am just another cyborg or whatever, have been all my life. and i hate it, i hate blaming others for my problems, being an obnoxious shitty douche while berating the concept of douches, and everything else ive learned from r9k that is fucking stupid
>>
>get abused at home
>get bullied in school
>get treated like shit at work
No matter what I do, I get rejected and ridiculed. Yes, I wonder why I'm terrified of people. Because they're fucking cruel, maybe?
>>
File: 1502015970734.png (519KB, 502x498px) Image search: [Google]
1502015970734.png
519KB, 502x498px
>mfw I realize OP is overcompensating for being retarded and lashing out at others who remind him of his own weaknesses
>>
>>39630110
if thats what it takes to feel accomplished then youre very unlucky. id say start smaller

>>39630063
you sound closer to what a robot wants to be, you should try a therapist or possibly a psychiatrist if you havent. i know theres a bit of a stigma in them but its at least nice to have someone to confide in

theres not much else you can do other than dig into yourself to find the reason why you hate who you are. its not something i can tell you
>>
>>39630160
>terrified of people
Lmao, people like you arue suck pussies. Why the fuck would you be afriad of people in general because a few people have mean to you in the past? Are you that dense?
>>
>>39630325
>arue suck
are such*
>>
>>39629772
>most robots are irrationally afraid of what would happen if they talked to a girl or tried to make friends, which by the way guys, absolutely nothing bad would happen if you tried.

Actually, just about all the robot-type guys I know suffered actual physical violence while growing up because they tried to socially interact with the wrong people in the wrong way.

Maybe that wouldn't happen to "adults", but these are lessons it is very difficult to unlearn.
>>
>>39630325
>few people
You have no idea what you're talking about. It's much worse than that, but at least now I know that I should stay away from people.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.