[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does /r9k/ have something you really good that your proud of

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

Does /r9k/ have something you really good that your proud of which is not related to internet and video game?

let's talk about it. No need to be shy.
>>
>>39626953
I'm pretty gifted in visual arts. it's really the only thing that I am good at besides fucking my life up
>>
Home cooking (can't work at restaurant speeds though so no jobbies for me)
I've been told I'm good at describing things, whatever the fuck use that has
>>
I'm average at a lot of things.
>>
>>39627084
>good at describing things
Sounds like you're more deeply engaged with life and your surroundings, and can cultivate a greater appreciation for beauty. I mean, that's something, man, in today's society where the vast majority of us mindlessly consume and don't even have anything to really say about it. At least nothing of use.
>>
>>39626953
I can make decent rap/hip-hop beats now, nothing extraordinary but I've been steadily improving and learning more over the last couple of months and I'm happy with my progress.
>>
ice hockey and cooking
>>
>>39626998
Do you get any career out of it?
>>
>>39626998
Fucking this, somehow I'm really good at aesthetic, design and etc.
I'm also a kinda good poet and some people say I'm really good at logic in general. I'm a great wanna be director and actor too.
But I'm too autistic too use any of those in the right way.
>>
>>39627188
Are you planning for something big or it just a hobby?
>>39627212
Ever played in any big match?
>>
>>39627268
It's just a hobby but I'm paving the way for something big to possibly happen. It's like a side project to me, but I do it because I love it first and foremost.
>>
>>39627263
>good aesthetic design
>poet
>"good at logic"
>great director
>great actor
There is no way you could be any more of a flamboyantly gay jew if you tried.
>>
File: 1503671910228.jpg (65KB, 462x630px) Image search: [Google]
1503671910228.jpg
65KB, 462x630px
I was always that one kid that teachers said was 'gifted' and would end up doing amazing things throughout school
I'm now working a minimum wage fast-food job with a GED and will probably be dead within 5 years
>>
>>39626953
I'm pretty good at art and I like making music. I like hip hop but it's more of a guilty pleasure since it's so easy to make it's ridiculous. I also like edm, moreso dubstep/riddim type of stuff than house. Which is funny because that's party music and I fucking despise parties and concerts. Maybe that stuff is more fun being a DJ than being a sheep in a herd of promiscuous degenerates.

Robots should do music more often. It's cheaper to get into now, more than ever, it's an easy way to make friends online, it's a good distraction from depression, it's home to literally the only respectable subreddits (pls no buli), and robots have been making music for generations. Every interview I see from people in edm is just a weird and somewhat shy guy that keeps to themself for the most part. I don't know if I've ever even seen a chad producer. The closest I can think of is getter but I mean, he's quirky as fuck so he's pretty socially awkward imo. Anyways, the moral here is to pirate fl studio, get komplete, and get serum then profit
>>
>>39627268
i guess my team played in nationals but we didn't make it anywhere. we went 0 - 3 and went back home.

Another cool thing (that didn't really have to do with my skill) was that I played in the bell center when I was young in the intermission of a real hockey game. We got to watch the game in really amazing seats after. was pretty cool
>>
>>39627408
Yeah, I'm pretty much of a fag, no wonder I lurk on /fa/ sometimes. But please, dont call me kike. Besides, I'm good at those things but I waste most of my time just playing vidya.
>>
>>39626953
I draw anime since i was 5, used to be pretty good on highschool, now im 23 and declined a bit, but still can draw my own characters without having to do any skecth first.

I used to dream to be manga artist, but lack of support, no time to commit and pretty much being alone really make me just gave it up.
>>
>>39626953

I speak 17 Languages and still have no one to talk to.
>>
>>39626953
A few.
>got /fit/, currently focusing on getting toned
>improved on some culinary/mechanical/math/etc. skills
>close to buying my own land/house
>getting into kickboxing which is something I've wanted to do since I was little
>cleared up all traces of acne I had
>made homemade mead
Mead is not as good as I thought it'd be, gonna have to try to make it less sweeter.
>>
>>39626953
I don't originalllly
>>
Im above average at a lot of things. A jack of all trades is a master of none, but oftentimes better than a master of one. The one thing I am really good at is skiing. I don't do anything with it beyond working as an instructor sometimes, I just enjoy the sport.
>>
In high school I was a good sprinter and got to national level but at uni I got lazy and couldn't afford the athletics membership so quit x
>>
>>39627525
I always wanted to make music, but have no idea how. I'm interested in indie rock music though, I'm heavily influenced by Kevin Parker of Tame Impala, he record all the song on his own, using all the instrument he had in his room.

>>39627622
I believe there's some website online that let you teach people languages, and at the same time teach people. Go to /int/

>>39627625
Is your life always like this, or something happened that motivates you in doing all this stuff
>>
>>39627982
teach people to socialize i mean
>>
>>39626953
my eagle scout project was very ambitious and worked out perfectly
>>
>>39626953
nothing in particular but I'm taking steps to self improvement, currently swimming and taking karate classes as well as learning to cook basic food.
>>
>>39627919
same here. I've done like 5 different jobs and never dissatisfied a boss. taught myself a lot of things, like how to play the guitar or how to swim. I just understand the concept of things. I guess my skill is being a fast learner.
>>
>>39627982
My original motivation was getting the fuck away from home. Now it's why the hell not. I don't like sitting around too much regardless.
>>
>>39627982
Pick up a guitar, learn the basic chords, learn the pentatonic scale, play over blues backing tracks. It's what I did and here's a music thing I just made
https://vocaroo.com/i/s00Ni5dgRmqX
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.