[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>HEY DID YA KNOW INTELLIMAGENTS IS GENETIC >Well, alright,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: sweetleaf.jpg (37KB, 800x531px) Image search: [Google]
sweetleaf.jpg
37KB, 800x531px
>HEY DID YA KNOW INTELLIMAGENTS IS GENETIC
>Well, alright, that's shitty, but at least now I know there's no chance of improving myself, so I don't have to strive
>OMG WTF NO YOU LAZY FUCK TRY HARDER DON'T BE A DEGENERATE NEET

Here's a suggestion: How about I punch you in the head until it's nothing but a ragged, bloody stump with three holes?
>>
Unintelligent AND violent. I wonder who could be behind this post
>>
>>39626801
I hope you drop a steak knife on your foot.
>>
>>39626694
Intelligence is only partially genetic, dumbass
>>
>>39626694
Intelligence isn't the most important to not being a failure though.
Self discipline is.

t. High iq started college with 16, became suicidally depressed and dropped out twice

Okok to be fair you can balance out self discipline with intelligence
Like 3 self discipline units are worth 1 intelligence unit above the norm, and 2 below the norm.
If you're dumb as a brick but are in control of yourself, you can be a decent human, get a job, not be a burden on you family. If you're sooper dooper smart you can do (mental) stuff others need weeks for in hours, so if you've got some discipline there's jobs for you.
However anyone with no discipline is fucked.

Tl;dr learn self discipline
>>
>>39626837
>80%
>LOL JUST BE VON NEUMANN BRO JUST LIKE BE TERRENCE TAO
>HARD WORK, A FIRM HANDSHAKE, A GOOD BELT, AND LOOK 'EM IN THE EYE

I really don't like you.

>>39626864
>you can be a decent human, get a job, not be a burden on you family
>THE DIGNITY OF THE COMMON BRAINLET
>lmao just be a welder lol

You're making me more upset.
>>
>>39626899
>I really don't like you.
That's a shame because I-I like you a lot, anon! *smooches you on the lips for three seconds straight, your heart flutters* *I blush and become bashful* s-so... g-got a discord? Maybe we can chat some more? play some steam games?
>>
>>39626899

Im not saying just be a welder, and I'm not trying to say you can't make it big
I'm saying everyone needs self discipline unless they're RIDICULOUSLY intelligent.
Like "people hire them because no one else can think like they do" intelligent.

Oh also i mixed up the self discipline/ intellugence point shit, just... switch those around or something idunno, i was trying to say discipline is like thrice as important

t. Wasted away all his intelligence through shitty life choices and will likely end up on welfare
>>
>>39626939
That's more fucking like it.

>>39626980
>Like "people hire them because no one else can think like they do" intelligent.
This is the only way to truly matter, these days.
>>
>>39626899
Awww :3 poor baby upsetty. I wuv u ickl bby, dnt u wry :3
>>
But I thought everyone on /r9k/ is a 130+ IQ NEET who is too intelligent to get a job or a gf?
>>
>>39627022
Precisely, it's the only way to matter. I have accepted that i won't ever matter in the grand scheme of things. I will die at 38 from a heart attack and if I'm lucky someone will be sad about it. That's it.
>>
>>39626694
This is how I feel about "intelligent" society in general

They'll come up with fake reasons to wall you in and exclude you from society while not being very intelligent themselves

Intelligence is genetic but the highest IQ man in the world is some farmer in the middle of nowhere
>>
File: 1465506425170.jpg (50KB, 631x796px) Image search: [Google]
1465506425170.jpg
50KB, 631x796px
lmao brainlets remind me so much of manlets
when will they learn?

Here is some advice OP; I know you might not be...mentally able to reach it on your own, so you're welcome in advance:
If you're smart enough to see your own flaws, you're smart to find a way around them.

Good luck, brainlet-chan!
>>
>if you're raised by shitty parents who have shitty genetics, you're screwed
>well I guess I'm screwed then
>OMG STOP BLAMING OTHERS FOR UR PROBLEMS IT'S ALL UR FAULT
>>
>>39627126
What a retarded comparison. You are clearly a brainlet. Intelligence is purely positive, higher intelligence is always a good thing. Having lower intelligence has zero advantages. Height dies not work that way at all since it's a tradeoff. More height also means worse health, and less physical attractiveness in general.
>>
>you're unemployed, get a job you stupid faggot
>he gets the only job he can get which is entry level, low paying garbage
>your job isn't good enough, get a real job you stupid faggot
>he somehow gets a better job
>you don't deserve that job, I should have it, you owe me, you stupid faggot
No matter what you do, no matter how you live, normies will always try to destroy you just because you're a little shy and not pretty.
>>
>>39627168
dude

ju

just like

just like work harder bro

all you got to do

all in the WORLD

you got to do

is just b

bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb
>>
>>39627112
That's the most retarded thing I have read today. What makes you think the highest IQ man is somewhere unknown doing nothing?
>>
>>39627200
jus
BRO
j-jus
"FUCKS STACY WITHOUT ANY EFFORT"
b
"HAS FRIENDS NATURALLY GRAVITATE TOWARDS HIM"
B
"GETS HIS FIRST JOB WITH REFERENCES FROM HIS FRIENDS FAMILIES AT THE AGE OF 15"
urselffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff
"BULLIES KIDS WHO TRIED TO BE THEMSELVES"
>>
File: 1475609420049.png (19KB, 644x776px) Image search: [Google]
1475609420049.png
19KB, 644x776px
>>39627185
>What a retarded comparison. You are clearly a brainlet. Intelligence is purely positive, higher intelligence is always a good thing. Having lower intelligence has zero advantages. Height dies not work that way at all since it's a tradeoff.
are you autistic?
>More height also means worse health, and less physical attractiveness in general.
Oh, no, just a brain-deficient manlet
fucking lmao
>>
your genetic iq is more like an upper limit of your achievable intelligence, you can still improve a little, but it will be harder than for someone born smarter
>>
>>39627334
Brainlet lanklet detected. Sorry bro, that's the worst combination. 100% permavirgin.
>>
File: serveimage.jpg (24KB, 450x318px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
24KB, 450x318px
>>39627266
it's easy bro, real talk, just get out of your comfort zone, real talk bro. Just get out there, put down the comics, shave the bear, be yourself. i used to be depressed 2, i know what it's like, but then i got out there, i pur down the controller, see i used to belike you but then i was me...
>>
>>39627465
I used to be a depressed loser on /r9k/ too bro, but then I was able to b myself and got all kinds of pussy, we're all gonna make it bro XD just remember to b urself
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.