[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey robots finally pushed away the only friend i have because

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 8

hey robots finally pushed away the only friend i have because he got a job and is becoming a cancerous normie.
what should i do /r9k/?
and what am i in for?
>>
File: 1421954088533.jpg (26KB, 511x428px) Image search: [Google]
1421954088533.jpg
26KB, 511x428px
to add to this he has been spending all his free time with these normie losers he recently met at his job even though i've been his best friend through the thick and thin for 15 years or so.
>>
>>39625526
He did what anyone in his or your position would. Robot friendships are marriages of convenience, not any true attachment.

You both subconsciously had a desire to become normies, to get in via any means necessary. Even if you didn't know that. Now that he's found the path in, you're a shackle to him, one that he can easily shake off. You aren't just sad at losing a friend, you instinctually push him away because he's become what you always wanted to but haven't. You can't stand the sight of him because he reminds you of that.
>>
File: ef0.jpg (53KB, 498x604px) Image search: [Google]
ef0.jpg
53KB, 498x604px
>>39625636
i think you're right anon so what should i do?
it breaks me up inside thinking of all i ever did for him and he is treating me like a stranger, a pest. when he got bullied in school i backed him up. I've always been there for him and he never appreciated any of it.
i want to kill him!
>>
File: 1503250187193.png (760KB, 760x839px) Image search: [Google]
1503250187193.png
760KB, 760x839px
>>39625455
You know what I dont understand? Why people become this smug normie retards once theu get to work? I mean I work too but it seems to me like people take some happy drug and rationalize their meaningless existence by going to work.

Fuck what is this shit? Even as wage slave I just cant stand people at all.

I am seriously thinking about becoming homeless and living the hard life and in the meantime I will read all the philosophy books in libraries and net + the oens I have. Fuck people honestly.
>>
>>39625789
true my friend use to be red pilled and quite the intellectual. he was interested in philosophy, science, linguistics you name it.
now all he does is play the latest generic video games, party and other normie bullshit with his idiot coworkers. and like you said he's all smug thinking he's all superior and shit i just want to wack the shit out of him.
>>
>>39625902
Going to visit counsins with their gfs now and their great lives. They are brainded happy all the time generic mainstream normies. I dont care about their gfs or jobs. Why do they talk about it all the time? They want to boost their ego because I work shit job with a degree I guess while they only have high school.

They think I am a retard. The only reason I visit them is because I didnt see them in 3 years and its one of thems birthday.

Great waste of time but I need to do it to make my mom happy because I cant afford rent with my shit job so I dont want to angry her.

Being homeless is becoming sweeter every day. Already was for a week. It was shit but still better than this.
>>
File: MiZrj8W.jpg (74KB, 386x661px) Image search: [Google]
MiZrj8W.jpg
74KB, 386x661px
>>39625979
i know that feel wage slavery is the worst.

i did a factory job and it just shredded away my dignity.
i felt like nothing, a simple useless cog in this giant machine, a work horse.
my body was used as if i had no worth i was nothing, not a human being but a feeble little termite.
>>
>>39626147
My friend you can use that knowledge and better youself through philosophy. I am heavily into stoicis and cynics. If you are into philosophy, seek it out. Pain makes you a philosopher.
>>
>>39626175
that's the positive side of neetdom all the free time in the world.
i will get to that thanks anon
>>
>>39626239
we must use what we can. Without hardships I would have never become a philosopher. I was molded into it.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.