[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ultimate Racism Test. You have to choose between the following

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5

File: kenneth-doyle-bodyshots.jpg (341KB, 1920x929px) Image search: [Google]
kenneth-doyle-bodyshots.jpg
341KB, 1920x929px
Ultimate Racism Test. You have to choose between the following two women:

>beautiful, sexy, black woman with attitude who is a thuggstress and has lots of male friends who will help you to become Chad(well try to anyway), and will let you eat her pussy anytime you want so long as you don't start shit with her, is also an urban model and poses for King magazine and appears at nightclubs, has a HUGE fetish for funny looking nerds

or

>this evil, cruel, sadistic demon, queen of her own subrealm in the negative astral planes, who will expect the best of you and to better and improve yourself, and in turn will grant you great dark powers and daemonhood. You also have no hope of ever receiving God's light and will be barred from Heaven for all eternity, and her very presence will cause you to have nightmares anytime you sleep.

Which do you choose?
>>
Hi again OP. The baiting continues?
>>
>>39624851
I don't want her to be surrounded by black thug friends; no hood culture for me.
Also most models are degenerate bimbos. Plus, pussy eating is nasty.

Give me the demon. I'll use my powers to begin the robot uprising.
>>
>>39624862
It disgusts me people would even choose monsters over black women.
>>
File: Monster Under Bed.jpg (55KB, 500x301px) Image search: [Google]
Monster Under Bed.jpg
55KB, 500x301px
>>39624927
Monsters can be cute tho.
>>
>>39624851
Is this bait? I'm not sure what the fuck you're even talking about. Are you high?
>>
>>39624922
No, don't worry, her friends are all handsome white thug guys instead
>>
>>39624851
The white one obv
I look forward to the next one of these threads
>>
So what you're saying is that you're racist. You should try /pol/, they love racists over there. They're gullible as hell too, wouldn't catch on to bait.
>>
>>39624954
This image may seem funny but it shows how satanic our society has become now. Evil is seen as good, and good seen as evil.
>>
File: Monster Girl Ram 2.png (784KB, 708x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Monster Girl Ram 2.png
784KB, 708x1000px
>>39624979
My point stands.
It's the culture I care about.

>>39624999
Those are some reverted satanic trips. Are you sure you're not deceiving me?

Monster girls can be pure and loving, you monsterphobe. Pic related.
>>
>>39624851
What race is the demon queen? Eh as long as she's not a dirty nigger I'd probably choose her anyway , I sure am a racist whi boi who hates niggers for no other reason besides the color of their skin, got nothing to do with the way they talk or behave, it's purely the brown of their skin that drives me to hate them, I sure am a racist Trump supporting Nazi, look at me! Hail Hitler!
>>
>>39624851
Can I choose my hand instead?
>>
>>39624851
>Ultimate Racism Test
Maybe tyrone knows the meaning of the word ultimate and will stop posting this nigger babble.
>>
>>39625012
But those white guys want to help you be Chad, why the fuck are you refusing their damn help?
>>
>>39625057
Cause I want dark powers so I can wipe out the normies. I don't want to be Chad.
>>
>>39625077
wow what a freak, you don't want a big black pussy in yo face?
>>
File: Goebbels Tophat.jpg (35KB, 416x594px) Image search: [Google]
Goebbels Tophat.jpg
35KB, 416x594px
>>39625095
No.
I would rather wait until marriage anyway.
>>
>>39624851
I choose the alternative that doesn't include niggers.

So, what did the test say? Am I racist or not?
>>
>>39624851
I want to shag that demon qt3.14
>>
>>39624851
Can I see the demon's thighs first?
>>
>>39624851
>this unoriginal shitty thread again
Fuck off, fucking nigger.
And both are demon and nigger are shit tier choices
>>
>>39625164
She's more modest. You can see the black woman's thighs though.
>>
>>39624851
>nightclubs
>lots of male friends
Oh well
> has a HUGE fetish for numale looking cuckolds.
ftfy
>>
>>39624851
the daemon
>>
For me, it's the black girl.

Would have been the demon queen without question but nightmares every single night is too awful of a drawback.
>>
>>39624999
chimeras are not satanic or demonic.
>>
>>39625249
Yes they are. All monsters and inhumans are of satan.
>>
>>39625569
Niggers are of satan?
Sad!
>>
>>39624999
>still falling for the good and evil spooks
Disappointed in you.
>>
File: maichan.png (164KB, 291x300px) Image search: [Google]
maichan.png
164KB, 291x300px
>>39624999
Turns out that women are so vile that even fictional fabrications of pure evil are seen as a better option
>>
>>39625227
Just use your new powers to stop dreaming alltogether lmao.
>>
>>39624851
black girl obviously. zero downsides. the monster is ugly as fuck and i love sleeping.
>>
>>39624851
>one is a demon who gives you powers
>one is a demon who just lives in section 8
I pick the one that bars me from heaven
>>
>>39624851
gimme the demonfu
>>
>>39624927
>It disgusts me people would even choose monsters over black women.
It disgusts me people would even choose black women over anything.
>>
>>39624851
>nigress will help you become Chad
>wants to be a cuckeress and give you other women
>will let you serve her if you're not annoying

>demon is a fucking queen
>wants you to improve
>gives you dark powers
>makes you a demon, so not seeing God is good for you
>demons are always mentally stronger than humans, so nightmares mean shit

The nig barely even has a chance if you put her against a fat succubus, man.
>>
>>39624851
What is going through your mind when you make these threads?
>>
>>39624851
Both these aare terrible choices , dating a black woman with a thug personality , is he'll in itself, the second is not real and could never happen . Also a woman who is model would not settle for some neet loser , . Am not sure who come with these bullshit scenerios , why they feel a need to post them here .
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.