[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>go outside >everyone looks boring as fuck >every guy

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

>go outside
>everyone looks boring as fuck
>every guy has the same haircut and boring clothes
>every girl has clown makeup and tight pants
>everyone is on their phone constantly

Why is the world so boring robots?
>>
>>39624300 i am sorry for wanting a normal haircut and regular clothes.Next i will put a strap-on on my forhead and i will start screaming "WILLY YOUR FOOD IS READY"without wearing any clothes.
>>
>>39624346
The normie gets agitated as he's called out on his lack of personality and character on an anonymous image board

fascinating
>>
>>39624406
show me clothes you would wear outside
>>
File: htpk.jpg (263KB, 870x1210px) Image search: [Google]
htpk.jpg
263KB, 870x1210px
>>39624421
My usual look
>>
>>39624438
>>39624421
not me, that guy looks like an /fa/ numale lmao
>>
>>39624406
I fucking hate "personality". It's just an excuse for normalfags to be pieces of shit and make themselves stand out as attention whores.
>>
So did you actually talk to anyone
>>
>>39624406
The idiot twat thinks that the way i dress has anything to do with my personality.Just because you dress with your faggot clothes doesn't make you special.
>>
>>39624438
i dont like jacket but everything else is pretty good i would wear them too
>>39624444
post yours
>>
i know, i was actually thinking about it today
but i am guilty as well though
>>
>>39624300
World lacks engagement, every one is kept in an unaware state to see whats going on thats why its so boring now. Its like people were given sleeping pills and woken up in boat that looks like a house, people stay not knowing they are on about their entire lives, because if they knew where the boat is going they would ask where the boat is going which is oblivion, ones who are lucky enough go to the upper rooms and stare at the state their in, through colorful windows, thinking things are fine and boat is going to a good place when they are dead wrong.
>>
>>39624710
I will try again,

World lacks engagement, every one is kept in an unaware state to see whats going on thats why its so boring now. Its like people were given sleeping pills and woken up in boat that looks like a house, people stay in their rooms not knowing they are on about their entire lives, because if they knew they were on a boat going they would be curious about where it is going which is oblivion, ones who are lucky enough go to the upper rooms and look to the world, through colorful windows, thinking things are fine that the boat is going to a good place when they are dead wrong.

The ones who can change the direction of the boat are made sure that they are desperate to row the boat as slaves. The social structure of this boat that Im talking of is very invasive its like earth check mated himself. There are no aliens that fucking certain I talked with agents myself and they themselves told me there are no fucking aliens, they need to engage on something so they create these false realities ot my understanding. You were never temped by a demon or a god too, its all themes and tricks, you can sactifice kids to a certain energy to enforce that perspective amongst yourselves therefor contribute to the idea of satan but it doesnt exist. If I became your leader right now world would be fixed 30 years from now. I could do some tricks and could fix it under a year but this would mean your armies would be willing to die for me which is unlikely. Im doing this because I need some sort of desperate situation to run for office or smt like that. My geopolitic location would be wasted if I didnt push myself once in awhile.
>>
>>39624300
People try to not stand out, I can't speak for others but I know that I dress plainly as a defence mechanism to prevent myself from drawing attention.
>>
>>39624300
Because we wanted it to be. Go walking around the slums of Somalia in the middle of the night and your life will be more interesting, guaranteed.
>>
>>39624438
Ah, quite the autism outfit you got there, I see.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.