[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>something big is coming up >everything goes well >big

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: lost.jpg (27KB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
lost.jpg
27KB, 852x480px
>something big is coming up
>everything goes well
>big thing finally comes
>the worst that could possible happens ends up happening
Everytime.
>>
>>39624185
iktf
What happened this time, anon?
>>
File: FM.jpg (29KB, 500x334px) Image search: [Google]
FM.jpg
29KB, 500x334px
I had to go meet my new boss for this nice job I've been working towards and of course the day I go I end up with some bit zit on my nose, dark circles under my eyes because I didn't get sleep, my hair looked kept over-reacting to wind because I just washed it, I ended up falling when trying to meet the guy because my pants were too long, and the worst of it all was when I knocked over his laptop. It didn't break but it was embarrassing for the thing to just slam on the ground because I elbowed it.

I'm just a fucking tard. I was looking perfect before but now I just look like shit.
>>
>>39624304
how did the meeting itself go? I'm sure he could forgive a little autism if you have the credentials
>>
File: 1477904536201.jpg (15KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1477904536201.jpg
15KB, 500x375px
>>39624304
That's awful, brobot. How mad was he when his laptop was knocked over?
>>
>>39624333
He said "Come on, pick that up" and didn't pay much mind to it. But I was damn embarrassed afterwards.

>>39624331
He was fine with it I think. We just talked and I tried to ignore how dumb I looked. My dad set me up with this so I was sure the boss wouldn't tell him anything negative about me.
>>
People say luck isn't real but probability has to play some sort of role in reality considering all the robots i know, me included, seem to have had and keep having extremely bad luck and circumstances thrust upon them again and again, much moreso than anyone else.

It makes sense though. The way our world is constructed one's good luck comes at the cost of another's misfortune. Life must have started that early on with us whether through genetics or coincidence and it's all been and endless downward spiral of a positive feedback loop causing to have worse and worse luck so that others can succeed. For some to be at the top others must be at the bottom. It's pure logic and it applies to everything.
>>
>>39624374
Then it''s no big deal. You''ll get the job, you just have to kinda redeem yourself in his eyes now.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.