[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Racist Test! You have to choose between a beautiful, smart,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 6

Racist Test!

You have to choose between a beautiful, smart, sexy, sassy black woman(that looks like Janelle Monae) who is a highly respected executive at a law firm, and an upstanding pillar of the community who donates money to charities that helps to free poor African children escape slavery in the diamond mines. She'll get you cleaned up, get you a job at her company, and will help you get right with God in the church.. Or...

You can be with this degenerate "THICC" Asian girl who has tattoos, smokes weed and hookah pipes, is into the occult and fucked up sickdark shit, has a snarky sense of humor and loves to troll you all the time, and is psychotic and will likely cut you during sex and act stalkerish

Which do you choose?
>>
>>39623859
>has tattoos, smokes weed and hookah pipes, is into the occult and fucked up sickdark shit, has a snarky sense of humor and loves to troll you all the time, and is psychotic and will likely cut you during sex and act stalkerish

sounds like the average white girl in arts school

I'll take superior black woman....but part of me really wants to pick option 2 for some reason.
>>
The thicc Asian. I don't find Janelle Monae attractive, she looks like one of my friends from elementary school. She also just looks annoying as fuck to be around. This thicc Asian seems like the type you could have sex with once every couple weeks and she won't bother you between sessions because she's probably fucking somebody else.
>>
anyone not choosing the black woman is clearly racist, stupid, and an asiaphile to boot
>>
>>39623859
I pick the virgin.

Always pick the virgin. The virgin is always the best choice. ALWAYS. THE. BEST.
>>
>>39623859
why would i want to be a wagie? i'll take the stinky gook
>>
>>39623932
>>39623899
Racist as fuck, and asiaphile. Fucking weeaboos.
>>
>>39623859
the second, as I actually have some things in common with her, and she sounds much more fun. I don't really want to change my lifestyle so drastically, and as that would likely be the sole reason woman A is interested, she would lose interest quickly. hell, even if I wanted to change, doing so because of a woman is really one of the worst reasons, as once her project is complete, she gets bored and dumps him, which would leave me worse off than before. sure, girl b is crazy, and likely abusive/unfaithful, but I know that going into this and thus know not to get attached, so in the end I lose nothing
>>
>>39623962
i may be racist and an asiaphile to boot, but at least i don't have to be clean
>>
>>39623987
What a fucking pig. You know Asian girls smell funny right? They smell like eggs.
>>
>>39623859
pretty easy because I got a thing for black girls anyway but how is this a racist test
I imagine that if you're white and racist you wouldn't date the asian either
unless you're some meme """WN""" weeb faggot
>>
>>39623859
Do I have to choose between a nigger and a gook?
I choose staying a virgin desu.
>>
>>39624051
Not liking Asian girls isn't racist, not liking black girls is racist.
>>
>>39623859
Neither, because im racist
>>
>>39623859
Propably the thicc asian girl, I like stalker yandere girls and she propably doesn't care that I want to stay NEET, she's also most likely more fun in the bedroom
>>
>>39624017
well if she looks like your op i wouldn't mind sticking my nose in there and finding out for myself
>>
>>39624135
No Asian is better than a black woman in the bedroom, sorry.
>>
>>39623859
give the asian a six inch cock
>>
>>39624079
~WE WUZ HANDICAPPED N SHYET
>>
>>39624152
That black girl sounded like she'd be very vanilla since she's religious.
The degenerate asian sounds way more likely to indulge in my fetishes.
>>
>>39624224
you weeaboos make me sick
>>
>>39623859
go back to plebbit, raiding faggot
>>
>>39623859
Asian girl for sure, and I would just take away her weed, so she can't smoke it
>>
>>39623859
>sickdark
I cringed, is this low quality bait?
>>
File: hellbound1.jpg (27KB, 400x295px) Image search: [Google]
hellbound1.jpg
27KB, 400x295px
>>39624268
You don't know what sickdark is, do you?
>>
>>39624245
I'm not a weeabo though.
>>
>>39624279
Are you autistic, aren't you?
>>
>>39624279
Are you retarded sjw, aren't you?
Go back, faggot.
>>
>>39623859
>sassy
No thanks.
>>
>>39624279

Enlighten me.

>>39624295
>>39624313

Youtube comment tire posters.
>>
>>39624291
Liking Asian girls means you're a weeaboo.

>>39624325
What's the matter, need women to be doormats?
>>
>>39624348
Sickdark stuff is basically the dark side of humanity and the world around us both seen and unseen. The part we try to hide, try to pretend doesn't exist. Man lives in the sunlit world of what he believes to be reality. But... there is, unseen by most, an underworld, a place that is just as real, but not as brightly lit... a Darkside.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mioevxb2CfA

It's not edgy, nor is it meant to be. It's the feeling you get, when the hairs prick up on the back of your neck and your body shivers at the thought of something fucked up that unnerves you to your very core.
>>
>>39624396

gay
i thought you meant baphomet vids and so on.
>>
>>39623962
lol u mad?

nigger fembot
>>
>>39624419
Here's your Baphomet:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fsSMi5df2BI
>>
>>39624352
>Liking Asian girls means you're a weeaboo.
No it doesn't but if you want me to pick the black girl in this scenario make her fine with me beeing NEET and non-religious.
>>
>>39624352
And liking black girls means you are nigger or niggerlover
>>
File: img-janelle-monae_152655696803.jpg (146KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
img-janelle-monae_152655696803.jpg
146KB, 750x1000px
>basic "alternative" bitch edgelord psychopath westernized gook
or
>Josuke Higashikata in qt black girl form
Wow what a difficult decision. Oh man.
>>
File: bengis.png (100KB, 288x288px) Image search: [Google]
bengis.png
100KB, 288x288px
Alright anons I'm derailing this thread.

Racist Test!

You have to choose between an ugly, pretentious, overweight, unfunny black woman who sits at home doing jack shit and collecting welfare. She'll get you fucking nothing but insults and bullshit and will make you question why you ever talked to her in the first place. Or...

You can be with a fit Asian girl who has tattoos, smokes weed and hookah pipes, is into the occult and shit, has a snarky sense of humor and loves to troll you all the time, and is a little unhinged, likes to go wild during sex, and is concerned about your well-being.

Which would you choose?
>>
>>39624352
I need women to be women, not dominatrix, you sissy doormat cuckold
>>
>>39624748
But the 2nd one sounds better than the first one.

You guys can't even make a good test:

Choose between a beautiful, intelligent, etc etc balck girl vs beautiful, intelligent etc etc asian girl.
>>
>>39623859
I pick neither and take a traditionalist white woman who isn't a degenerate slut or workaholic
>>
>>39623859
Neither. I'd find a white girl, because the survival of my race is not negotiable.
>>
See, that's the point I'm trying to get across. OP is a racist even though they claim anyone Asian is degenerate. OP also took out the line from last week's same post where the Asian girl was a member of the Yakuza because everyone wanted to become a member. So not only is this a repost, but it's also bait.
I'd still date an Asian chick over a black chick, though.
>>
>help you get right with God in the church
Dropped
>>
>>39623859
would chose the blackie if she wasn't trying to get me to go to church
>>
>law firm
>church
>muh apefricans

Sorry, does the sheboon happen to have any sort of good points too?
>>
>>39623859
>Black woman negatives:
>Sassy
>Not my choice of charity, but to each their own. Neutral point
>Trying to impose her religion on me

>Asian woman negatives:
>If "smokes weed and hookah pipes" means she is one of those annoying potheads that won't shut up about being/wanting to be high, that's a negative. If she just uses and isn't obnoxious about it, it's neutral
>/x/phile
>Psycho who's into cutting
>Trolling is a neutral point
>Stalker means she's probably a jealous cunt that'll cut my dick off and feed it to geese because she saw me talking with a cousin or some shit

I choose ebony.
>>
>>39623859
which one is a virgin with similar interests
>>
I would fap to the asian and perhaps be friends with the black, but ultimately I would only be with a white woman.
>>
>>39623859
Op you sound like annoying asshole
>>
>>39623859
I will choose neither, I would rather commit suicide then racemix
>>
>>39623859
Janelle Moane is beautiful, she could be a ghetto girl and I'd still choose her.
>>
>>39623859
>you have to choose between a beautiful, smart, sexy, sassy black woman
Asian. I'd prefer it if she's white, but as long as she's not a nigger I'll be alright
>>
The Asian girl, of course. What a stupid question.
>>
>>39623859
>is into the occult and fucked up sickdark shit, has a snarky sense of humor and loves to troll you all the time, and is psychotic and will likely cut you during sex and act stalkerish
Black, White, Asian, Blue...I'll pick whichever one is like this.

>tfw when you want a girl to cut you during sex and lick up your blood
>>
>>39623859
Which one won't cheat on me?
>>
File: janelle-monae-17178736-1-402.jpg (121KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
janelle-monae-17178736-1-402.jpg
121KB, 1200x1200px
>only person who chose the black girl ITT only chose her because it reminds him of a man
>>
File: 1174.png (643KB, 676x822px) Image search: [Google]
1174.png
643KB, 676x822px
only if the black girl looked something like this
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.