[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone here ever had a gf? If so, how did you cope with the feeling

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 1503221032815.png (454KB, 588x576px) Image search: [Google]
1503221032815.png
454KB, 588x576px
Anyone here ever had a gf?
If so, how did you cope with the feeling that she could cuck you at any moment and dump you?
I am really paranoid at even starting a relationship because of that
>>
>>39623807
has anyone tried this? does it work?
>>
>>39623836
I tried it, got me 15 days in county where I was raped and got hooked on heroin. Crime doesn't pay guys
>>
>>39623807
Typical...

You fail because of your fear of failure

Genius

Just admit you're a fucking faggot
>>
>>39623836
Yeah, it does work. I did it once about ten years ago.

They may have redesigned the machines to prevent this since then.

If you ever find a machine and the selection for a soda says "sold out" but you can clearly see it isn't sold out. You can tell someone did the trick.
>>
>>39623807
I worried about that with my first gf (especially since we were doing long distance) so I cheated on her first. I think she probably did cheat on me towards the end but it doesn't matter as much since I certainly cheated on her more.

Didn't cheat on any of my subsequent gfs, just had to trust them. If you're in a relationship with someone toy really care about then you must believe they wouldnt betray you like that ... if you thought that was a risk ... then why are you still with them?
>>
It does NOT work

As if they spend that much effortdesigning the machine, and the motherboard inside it, and not think about a petty faggot like you tr6ng to use this idiotic technique

(Plus, the ones I've seen recently have doors that need to be opened to access the beverage, making it impossible to block anything)

So you're sitting on a very expensive computer, and have all of your bills paid by your parents, but you can't afford a simple $1 Coca-Cola?

You're an adult male who is so afraid of failure that he intentionally creates his own failure regarding getting laid, but you're not afraid of risking injury or arrests just to obtain a stolen $1 Coca-Cola?

Have you ever tried using external perspective to see how pathetic Your Existence is?
>>
>>39623882
>redesigned the machines to prevent this
Yeah, I think they did. I almost never see that style of them, it's either the old fashioned kind with the little lightup buttons or it's this newer kind with LCD screens that has see through glass but dispenses at the bottom.
>>
Correction:

I just remembered that you don't actually open the door yourself... It's a clear lexan door that is automatically opened, and only then can you grab the drink

Too bad there's not a lexan door that automatically opens, so you can just grab the girl of your dreams

You actually have to put effort into it

Welcome to planet Earth
>>
>>39623984
Who the fuck is JohnnyNeptune

Why don't you show your face if you're such a big man
>>
>>39623984
Sup, dude. How was prison?
>>
>>39623984
>You're an adult male
no im not
>>
>>39623807
what the fuck kind of retard made this graphic?
how do you fuck up a graphic this bad?
>>
>>39623807
This site has a way of putting that poison into your mind. You don't get the good news here. Just the bad. It warps your perception
>>
File: lainpoke.png (423KB, 1098x1645px) Image search: [Google]
lainpoke.png
423KB, 1098x1645px
>>39624972
not everyone is /gd/ material
>>
>>39623807
I did not cope well. My ex gf said that being with me was a synonime of opression
>>
File: 4L_ShHPbFSN.jpg (37KB, 436x300px) Image search: [Google]
4L_ShHPbFSN.jpg
37KB, 436x300px
>>39623984
>Cannot afford a $1 Coca-Cola
Why are you lying anon? Soda machines haven't charged $1 in years for a drink.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.