[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

*blocks your locker* >Hey anon you nerd, do my homework or

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (246KB, 800x1053px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
246KB, 800x1053px
*blocks your locker*
>Hey anon you nerd, do my homework or my brothers will beat you up. If you do a good job maybe I'll let you sniff my panties.
>>
*blocks your path*
Sorry it had to end like this, kid...
*Unsheathes katana*
>>
>>39623667
Every Stacy at my school was a sweetheart.
>>
>>39623667
>thinking every robot was a nerd who was good at school
I was fucking stupid as hell. Sure, i'll do her homework but she'll get an f
>>
>Hey anon you nerd do my ho-
>*push her head a little so it will crash into the edge of that nice locker*
>>
>>39623667
I'm going to tell the teacher on you. I will never help anyone cheat.
>>
>>39623667
(Loud enough for her friends to hear)
>Why would I want to put my nose anywhere near the skid-marks in your filthy knickers?
>Fuck out of my way.
>>
'sure I'll do that!'

Don't do the homework.
Stacy fails the class
We all laugh
>>
>>39623667
Bitch where are your lips? Get some lip injections and maybe I'll think about it. Until then, leave me the fuck alone, whore.
>>
>>39623667
>o-ok, is t-that all?
>>
>>39623686
*Teleports behind you*
Owari da...
>>
>>39623667
>"what's my name"
fucking showed her, idiot stacy
>>
>>39625038
I did this once to a Chad.

Made things awkward af but I sure showed him eh?
>>
>>39623667
>push her out of the way and mumble "fuck off" desu famalam
>>
>>39623667
>Yell "Oi she's a trump supporter."
>Watch as she gets beaten and raped by niggers
>>
>>39623667
>do it
>sniff pantsu
The only correct option in this scenario
>>
File: image.jpg (145KB, 889x1200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
145KB, 889x1200px
>>39624877
She has lips though.
>>
>bite my hand until it bleed
>spit blood on her face
She would be too scared to even look at you
>>
>>39623667
I'd just push her out of my way. If her brothers wanted to fuck with me, they're in for a talk of a lifetime. With cops. Why would I fight them, when I can report them?
>>
>>39623667
Make it socks instead of panties and you've got a deal
>>
>>39627431
You'd just be known as a turbo autist.
>>
>>39623667
>beat up all of her brothers
>shove my nose against her asshole and inhale deeply
>>
>>39623667
>go to her house to do her homework
>rape her and no one believes her because anon doesn't have the balls to do something like that
>>
>>39627486
Was kinda agressive in school, never fought fair. Most people knew about me, nobody fucked with me though. Still was a somewhat popular kid in class.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.