[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be me 18 year old beta >hit the gym, gain mass, and read

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_3585.jpg (129KB, 260x441px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3585.jpg
129KB, 260x441px
>Be me 18 year old beta
>hit the gym, gain mass, and read pua book
>get an Asian Stacy like pic related
>she was a roastie with a slutty past in high school and I was a virgin
>"haha anon are you a player? How many girls have you been with"
>told her too many and played it off smoothly as a joke
>become a Chad and alpha into freshman year of college
> this Stacy is seriously mentally ill , she's a literal jehova witness
>found out she took the bbc in high school
> I am in computer science and she finds out about my nerdy smart side, Stacy loses interest
> starts taking molly and fucking djs at raves
>literally cucks me
>denies me sex and I look through her phone to find out she's fucking dj mike
>she laughed at my penis when it wasn't hard and said it was small
> I got it hard and she said it was a chode
> I got mad and she said it's smaller than dj mike
> I asked by how much and she made a distance of two inches

This cuckholdery happened continually with three different guys. All these guys had a bigger dick or better body than me. I became a robot but leveraged the depression and anger to do good in school and get a good career. Now this Stacy wants to get back into my life. I hated her so much for the angst she caused me and for destroying my confidence.

What do with this crazy chick? Pic related .
>>
>>39623638
Fuck'm
They're not worth your time, you know what she's made of
>>
>>39623638
>Talking to asian women, ever
>>
>>39623638
Show dominance girls will step all over you if you keeping being an ultra beta she's straight trying to get a reaction from you
>>
File: 1445804688594.jpg (85KB, 454x453px) Image search: [Google]
1445804688594.jpg
85KB, 454x453px
Is this what normal people's lives are like?
>>
>whore has cucked you repeatedly
>seriously considering letting her back into your life
pussy is a hell of a drug for sure, but it's not worth that much of your dignity. tell her to fuck off
>>
>>39623756
I'm a normie and I can barely go a day without getting cucked.
>>
>>39623638
Take her back Anon and apologize for your behavior. I recommend buying her an expensive necklace and taking her to a nice restaurant. Drop her off at a party and wait for her to come back.
>>
>>39623638
What's the PUA book, anon?
>>
just be quiet please
>>
>>39624141
This Amazon link preferably
>>
>>39623887
lol

>>39623638
stay away from her.she is looking to destroy you to get her self esteem up
>>
File: 1494141681774.jpg (21KB, 229x343px) Image search: [Google]
1494141681774.jpg
21KB, 229x343px
>>39623638
Tell her to get the fuck out and that she should enjoy the herpes you gave her.
>>
>>39623638
Take her back but only for sex, preferably rough/degrading if it's not a complete turnoff for you. See how far you can push it, you shouldn't for a moment seriously take her back so might as well enjoy the ride (uh, don't do anything illegal but shit like leashes and facefucking shouldn't be off the agenda).

>>39623756
I imagine yes. At least those who are into the party scene or dates unstable sluts (most of them).

My brother cucked a guy, then the guy cucked him back with the same girl. They found each other' blood-stained condoms in her bathroom.

Some nights I'm really happy to just crack open a Coca Cola alone in front of a nice episode of Farscape, steaming hot dinner on the table and my comfy bed waiting afterwards.
>>
>>39623638
>she finds out about my nerdy smart side, Stacy loses interest

this is the most triggering part of all to me
it shows lack of intellect is valued by her, and that high intellectual ability is a trait viewed in disdain

How can anything be more triggering than this?
>>
>>39623756
it sounds awful. no wonder suicide is at an alarming rate
>>
>>39623638

Very epic work of fiction! 10/10
>>
>>39625140
>Take her back but only for sex
Don't do this OP. She probably has an STD. It's tempting to go for some rough anal, but even with a condom, probably not worth it.
>>
>>39623638
dude, no offense, but compsci is shit tier if u go to school for it-god tier if you learned it from books
>>
desu i wouldn't mind getting cucked by asian stacy if she was a 10/10 baesian like pic related, just for the slim chance of getting in her pants

am i a massive irredeemable beta cuck for this?
>>
>>39626210
Unironically castrate yourself
>>
>>39623638
>Now this Stacy wants to get back into my life

Do her tities still looks like that? God damn
>>
>>39626210
>am i a massive irredeemable beta cuck for this?

Yes, you are.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.