[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me, 26 KHV NEET virgin >me and my older brother (in

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: 1503692741994.png (327KB, 633x692px) Image search: [Google]
1503692741994.png
327KB, 633x692px
>be me, 26 KHV NEET virgin
>me and my older brother (in his late 30s) haven't gotten on well lately
>his basically a normie who works very hard for his family and deserves everything his got, I respect him alot, even wish I was like him
>txt him 1-2 months ago saying a long nice txt that I wish we could hang out more and I want to not be angry at each other, basically I want to be on good terms again
>he ignores this
>next day call him out and was angry he ignored me
>his wife answers instead and gives me a bunch of yelling and its my fault he don't talk to me
>okay then
>apologize and move on

>1 week ago
>txt him randomly "hello bro"
>asks who this even is (he doesn't even know its me, his brother txting him) (this really depressed me)
>said It's his brother
>yeah right so what do you want
>ask him (because i noticed he didn't know it was me) did he get my txt a month back where I was reaching out to him
>"nope" "what txt?"
>realize his wife covered it up and never told him about it but told him I was angry at him
>I tell him I'm upset and disappointed
>he doesnt' respond

>2 days ago
>message him one final time to just apologize for everything and I wish we spent more time doing chill stuff instead of being angry but I hope his alright etc
>no response

>today
>I'm really fucking depressed about other stuff
>notice his online on facebook
>I message him "hey why you ignoring me, did you get my apology txt"
>he immediately calls me
>starts absolutely yelling at me, calling me a little bitch and a failure and hurled a bunch of abuse at me
>says his going to come to my house tomorrow and snap down the front door and break me in half
I don't need this... why did I even bother. yeah hows my shit blog robots. basically I can't sleep now.
>>
You just need to let it go man

Your brother has his own life

Why can't you find yours?
>>
Sounds like the wife if stirring shit and I'll be honest, I don't know a way that can stop it that doesn't result in a conflict. I guess the best and only thing you can do is cut contact and leave them to their own devices. If violence is being threatened against you then it's just not worth the hassle.

Stay strong bro
>>
>>39623515
I haven't spoken to my sister in 14 years. Not a word. She got married to some asshole and she was summarily poisoned against me the moment I hinted I thought he was an asshole.

She tried reaching out to me 2 years ago when her house burned down because they needed a place to stay, I didn't respond. My point is let sleeping dogs lie anon. It's not as if YOU created the rift, right?
>>
>>39623544
>You just need to let it go man
>Your brother has his own life
>Why can't you find yours?
>26 KHV need virgin
What life will have op have?
>>
>>39623515
Looks like he fell for the vaginal jew.
>>
What did you do that would make them despise you so.
>>
File: 1488331053773.jpg (37KB, 544x486px) Image search: [Google]
1488331053773.jpg
37KB, 544x486px
>>39623685
>he works 6 days a week to pay the mortgage
>she tied the knot and they got married 2 years ago (I went to their wedding)
He is FUCKED anon, FUCKED. And I don't like his wife much. She is a bitch. I just wish my bro didn't do this to me tonight, but I should've known better to get trying to message him when he don't give a fuck about me. I found out he was drunk tonight too so all the shit he said to me tonight (which really hurt me) is how he really thinks.
>>
File: 1498887609715.jpg (310KB, 1008x720px) Image search: [Google]
1498887609715.jpg
310KB, 1008x720px
>>39623711
Look I'll spell it out. Mommy was there for me but not for him. I knew he despised me for it but he confirmed it tonight.

Single mother raised me and now I'm a useless KHV loser in mommy basement with nothing. He got it harder and had to work young and got the easy normie life, yeah he worked for it, has no mental illness like me and don't give a fuck either. Basically thinks I was spoiled.
>>
>>39623515
I don't think your brother had a normal reaction to your apology text. I don't know him, but he seem to be a violent man
>>
>>39623640
That's entirely up for him to decide. I doubt he is as helpless as he wants people to think he is.
>>
>>39623736
Kill yourself or at least attempt it with a note or message that will be seen by him saying how you were sorry for how your childhood's played out and that you really needed him now but you understand how he feels.
>>
I honestly have a great relationship with my Chad brother even though I'm an idiot.
He's 29 and I'm 24 or 23, he has given me confidence through life and always got my back.
>>
wait, are you my cousin? Because this situation sounds very familiar..
>>
>>39623515
Are you really 26? Why the fuck don't you just cut ties with him?

>>realize his wife covered it up and never told him about it but told him I was angry at him
>>I tell him I'm upset and disappointed

Also why would he fucking care about you being disappointed in him?
>>
>shackling yourself to toxic senseless person

why? being blood means nothing. cut them off if they don't make you happy
>>
>>39623515
>Lain
His wife is right, its your fault, shitty manchild.
Grow up.
>>
>>39623515
I want an update on what happens tomorrow
>>
File: damask.jpg (5KB, 250x202px) Image search: [Google]
damask.jpg
5KB, 250x202px
>>39623736
>Basically thinks I was spoiled
WELL THERE IT IS, MOTHERFUCKER!
Not only were you coddled in the past, but you're coddled in the present too.

The way he sees it, it's a mind-fuck that you're worse off than he is. And that fact alone insults him.
You were given so much as a child, and yet it was all in vain.
I do kind of see where he's coming from. I have a tough time empathizing with depressed people who are xxFx. Their desperation angers me for some reason.

You have to give up with your brother. I'll tell you how to earn his respect back.
Get. on. your. fucking. feet.
Yeah, KHV, I heard you. But that's the solution whether you can do it or not.
That will win him back as a friend. Man up. That's the only way he'll love you again, anon.
>>
>>39624183
Because you are normalfag.
>>
>>39623515
op, you should report him to police
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.