[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is this a cromulent email to send to my classmate? _____ Hi

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

is this a cromulent email to send to my classmate?

_____

Hi XXX,

I got this email from [our professor] about [the class we're taking]:

"I know we have talked about your voice being a potential hurdle for directing or producing, but you've done such good work I'd like you to consider giving one of those at least a try at some point at seeing how it works out for you. It's your choice, of course."

I was just wondering, do you have any advice/tips/etc so I don't totally screw this up? Cause you're clearly really good at this and know what you're doing. (some context by the way: I can't take [this class] again unless I move up and produce/direct games. i care about this way more than my other actual classes for my major because i'm a stupid idiot who doesn't know what he's doing)

Thanks a lot,
XXX
>>
File: 5772168-dog.jpg (43KB, 253x320px) Image search: [Google]
5772168-dog.jpg
43KB, 253x320px
>>39623166

Alright kiddo, here is how you write an professional e-mail. I've tweaked your e-mail abit.

"Hello XXX,

I am contacting you regarding the following e-mail, which I have received from Professor X.
Please be advised that the e-mail is stating that "I know we have talked about your voice being a potential hurdle for directing or producing, but you've done such good work I'd like you to consider giving one of those at least a try at some point at seeing how it works out for you. It's your choice, of course."

Can you please be so kind as to give me some advice or tips in order to give a performance that will guarantee an approval ?
The reason why I am inquiring you about this is because of your improved/impressive portofolio in this field, and as such you are one of the best persons to advise me on this issue.

Kindly provide me with an response at your earliest convenience, so that I may prepare for the audition in order to give the best performance that I am capable of.

Best regards,"

That'll cost you some Filthy Frank videos, kid.
>>
File: file.png (171KB, 379x364px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
171KB, 379x364px
>>39623166
>cromulent
originalio post
>>
>>39623264
it's not professional, its to a classmate.
>>
File: 330183.jpg (48KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
330183.jpg
48KB, 225x350px
>>39623358

It doesn't matter kid, you gotta stay sharp and professional at all times. How you do anything is how you do everything.
Your professional career is at hand, so be professional about it.
>>
I don't actually understand what you're trying to ask and why, but follow anon's advice and just be professional
>>
>>39623423
this is why you're a social reject
>>
>>39623475

So basically the kid was given an audience from his professor, in order to sing whatever. And now he wants to send an e-mail to a classmate, in order to advise him as to what to do, tips and tricks, for better chances at the audience.

>>39623502
I observe the masses and do the opposite. That's what the 5% do.
>>
>>39623574
The 5% of people with no friends?
>>
>>39623589

Exactly.

>inb4 original comment
>>
>>39623166
Too casual
>>39623264
Too professional

Try to find a middle ground if you can OP
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.