[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any robots here that have managed to stop smoking? How'd

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: 1504938930235.jpg (66KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1504938930235.jpg
66KB, 720x960px
Any robots here that have managed to stop smoking? How'd you do it?
>>
Unemployment and isolation.
>>
Vaped until I weaned myself from the sweet sweet nicotine.

Quiting 0nicotine vape was the easiest thing I ever did.
>>
>>39623172
So how do I go about this?
>>
Cardio exercise. Struggling to get up a medium hill on a bike or panting after running a few hundred meters is scary. Imagine how bad your lungs will be in ten years,

Another thing to do is bear in mind that the addictive nature of tobacco is legitimately manufactured and designed by the big tobacco firms who will literally kill you and charge you for the pleasure. That's pretty heavy cuckery right there.

Also, bear in mind that smoking is ugly and makes you smell. The only girls who will ever touch your penor will be bottom tier.
>>
>>39623214
Why would you want to? I never smoked but started vaping in order to get on nicotine. Turns out it is 100% non-addicting. Not too surprised since only retards claim it is but every study done of the matter says it isn't. Anyway I started at 1.5mg/mL and have worked up to about 10mg/mL. It's been worth it but nicotine is a sublte beast. When I run out of vape sauce and am too lazy to mix up more I don't realize how much it had helped until a few days later and my thinking/memory is slower. It's a lot like your multivitamin. You don't really notice much from taking it, but when you stop for a while you notice what you've lost.
>>
Don't bother with vaping or any other NRT. They're no likelier to help you quit than cold turkey and if you can get past the worst urges (which peak as soon as three/four days after you quit) then the rest is a comparable doddle.

Plus, vaping is for faggots and one day, I'm going to punch some cunt who makes me walk through a big cloud of his smelly nicotine laced breath.
>>
>>39623132
I quit smoking weed. I don't know why. It made me feel happy and it allowed me to focus on creative projects. Now I'm back to being extremely depressed and miserable and I have no motivation for my usual hobbies
>>
>>39623237
I know all that, this is why I want to stop.
>>
>>39623260
>Turns out it is 100% non-addicting

Ok Japan Tobacco International.

Everyone that read this post, do yourself a favour and fact-check everything claimed in it.
>>
Try going to chew in pouches first then quitting that.
>>
File: this is you.jpg (138KB, 750x675px) Image search: [Google]
this is you.jpg
138KB, 750x675px
>>39623385
Kek, so you propose a bunch of japanese tobacoo private investigators come and stalk my ass to see if I really vape? Go fuck yourself, there is no information in my post that could dox me. The half life is short. If it were addicting I should have felt something within a day or two of not using.
>>
>>39623237
this, pretty much. try to associate the burning of your lungs and the coppery taste of blood in your mouth with the act of smoking cigarettes.
>>
I just stopped buying it
>>
>>39623132
I got sinusitis and have had trouble breathing for months
>>
File: 1400814512059.jpg (68KB, 805x935px) Image search: [Google]
1400814512059.jpg
68KB, 805x935px
>>39623260
>nicotine is non-addicting

Organ
>>
>>39623132
I did. The secret is not buying at all. Be stingy and think about all the shekels. I can only smoke when someone offers and that didn't happen for a year.
>>
Been smoking longer than I been working. Used to be a heavy alcoholic but quitting the sauce was easier than quitting cigs. When my wife tried to "help" she just kept tossing my packs in the trash and I bought more and started hiding them.

I gave up lot in life. Not sure I am ready to give up cigs just yet.
>>
>>39623132
Poverty, mostly
If i have to choose between buying enough food to live or cigarettes, i'm going to choose food. also, i smoke far less if I don't drink alcohol, so if I forgo drinking, i don't want to smoke
>>
File: costanza-071.png (356KB, 510x523px) Image search: [Google]
costanza-071.png
356KB, 510x523px
>>39623260
>nicotine
>100% non-addicting
I seriously hope you guys don't actually believe this
>>
can someone post the "he doesn't smoke" copypasta with the white laughing guy please?
>>
Stop buying cigarettes. There, problem solved.
>>
>friend smokes occasionally
>we become roommates for school
>we start to smoke once a day together because it's relaxing
>develop an addiction I guess
>yesterday was getting a headache after being out with friends and oneitis for a few hours
>smoke
>oneitis looks at me and then cigarette
>I didn't know you smoked anon
>don't remember what I said but something along lines of "haha.. Yeah"
>don't know if she was repulsed but still feel like shit anyways
I THOUGHT CIGARETTES ARE SUPPOSED TO BE SOCIALLY COOL, FUCK!
>>
and post this:
>>39624932
yeah never the experience i've had. autists on here still tell you that she would've found you attractive and endearing if you were attractive, but the truth of the matter is; terms are changing. smoking is not cool anymore. smoking is not attractive anymore. smoking is being increasingly ostracised, until soon you'll be regarded as a freak for doing so, then a criminal. enjoy it whilst it lasts.
>>
>>39623132
my stupid white trash gf has been trying to "quit smoking" for 2 years now.

im about ready to leave her. its fucking revolting. no idea why ive put up with it for this long.

shes tried the patch, vaping, wellbutrin, and cold turkey. "it isnt the same." no shit, you fat fucking retarded slob. that's the point.
>>
>>39623132
tfw you want to want to quit smoking but you just can't

I have a lump around my larynx (probs a calcium deposit or whatever) and the first thing that came into my head was "i hope it's cancer"
>>
File: 1421611876314.jpg (82KB, 555x526px) Image search: [Google]
1421611876314.jpg
82KB, 555x526px
>>39625869
>no shit, you fat fucking retarded slob.
fucking kek
>>
>>39625929
her mom is just as bad. smokes inside their rented apartment which is a literal fucking SHITHOLE.

50 years old, lives paycheck-to-paycheck but somehow is still making $300/month car payments on a base model kia soul which she has utterly destroyed by smoking in it and getting general filth on every square inch of its surface.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.