[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sometimes when someone posts a trap with a nice ass i like to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1504349641733.jpg (149KB, 900x615px) Image search: [Google]
1504349641733.jpg
149KB, 900x615px
Sometimes when someone posts a trap with a nice ass i like to pretend it belongs to a futa.
Am I alone on this...?
>>
Fuck i guess i am
>>
Haha wtf is going on in that pic, mr soldier is fighting the gay hordes alone
>>
>>39623943
Hes being surrounded by an angry gay rally and reinforcements are no where in sight.

Eventually they will overwhelm and surround him.
When they disperse he will be wearing a dress and guady make up while waving a pride flag
>>
>>39623107
Why would you pick something further along the kinsey scale?
>>
>>39624559
What the hell is that???
WHAM!
>>
>>39624559

Kinsey scale goes from unraped child to raped child, the intermediary is the time it takes for Kinsey to get his cock in there.
>>
File: 1504324581578.jpg (292KB, 700x744px) Image search: [Google]
1504324581578.jpg
292KB, 700x744px
>>39624598
Yhats not at all what I was expecting. Has nothing to do with futas
>>
>>39624598
thank you anon
this guy gets it
>>
Futa and traps are the same thing you fag
>>
>>39624598
god knocked up a 13-year-old
destroy the material universe, bring this sicko to justice
>>
>>39625966
Elaborate.
WHAM!
>>
>>39625966
no they aren't

traps are men pretending to be women

futa are women with dicks and vaginas
>>
>>39623943
just a funny shot, I guess he was hit from behind and the dude ran away
>>
>>39625966
2d is different from 3d, traps are obviously drawn boys with long hair

A futa has tits and dat ass and hips, literally just a girl with a cock drawn on, you just wanted to call op a fag because you wanted too, if you ever been to /d/ you would know how obvious this is, stupid dicklet sissy white boi
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.