[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reminder that women PREFER ugly men. If you are ugly and ha

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

File: Uglymen.png (252KB, 902x900px) Image search: [Google]
Uglymen.png
252KB, 902x900px
Reminder that women PREFER ugly men.

If you are ugly and having trouble with women its literally all your own fault.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/verena-von-pfetten/why-women-gladly-date-ugl_b_100704.html
>>
>>39622585
>listening to women what they prefer
wew lad
Women prefer dominant confident men. Full stop.
>>
>>39622585
a man slightly less attractive than a beautiful woman doesn't mean he's ugly.
>>
My ex would probably be rated a 4 on here because he's fat and Hispanic but he was very masculine and dominant
>>
File: 6f5.jpg (43KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
6f5.jpg
43KB, 600x600px
>tfw you're too handsome to get a gf
>>
>>39622585
But op fails to realize that women don't want ugly men that have broken personalities and severe mental health problems. Women are scared of crazy men. I'm living proof.

It's ugly men who are confident that have a fighting chance.

Hence my post I made that says that a robot is an incel that is ugly, dysfunctional, low iq and has an undesirable personality.

Now kill yourself op
>>
>>39622585
She writes about men like she's writing about quiche. And now I've seen it.

Stop giving these nobody bitches a platform for their purposefully controversial crap.
>>
File: .45-.png (170KB, 992x880px) Image search: [Google]
.45-.png
170KB, 992x880px
>>39622634
>not being a confident uggo
>>
> I don't find hot men attractive
> I find them pleasing to the eye, sometimes temping
> But I don't find myself attracted to them

THAT IS THE VERY DEFINITION OF AROUSAL AKA ATTRACTION YOU FUCKING LYING ROASTIE
>>
>>39622585
Unless they have plenty of resources women will have no reason to deal with ugly men. This has already been proven all the way throughout human history from peasant women marrying into royalty to French women fooling around with the Wehrmacht. Women will only date up judging from men's looks and their resources.
>>
>>39622866
She dates hot men maybe in her youth for a while but then she wants someone more average

How is that bad? Good of us right?
>>
>>39622885
Also, to back up my statement, would you really trust a woman to give you advice on how to get women? That's like asking a fish how to catch it, it's counter-productive and makes it even worse.
>>
File: nonchad.jpg (126KB, 618x412px) Image search: [Google]
nonchad.jpg
126KB, 618x412px
>>39622585
>Reminder that women PREFER ugly men.
I LOVE ugly guys! XD
>>
>>39622890
Do you really want to get seconds? I don't want STDs.
>>
>>39622585
Women HATE short men in all cases.
>>
>>39622890
She might as well have hit the wall while she spends her youth f$%!ing around. A woman is only in her prime breeding years from 18-35. That's when she starts saying I need someone to settle down.
>>
File: japheight.png (81KB, 605x289px) Image search: [Google]
japheight.png
81KB, 605x289px
>>39622963
Even JAPANESE women like ugly tall guys more than handsome short men

Why are the short hated?
>>
>>39622976
I meant after those ages btw. Stupid keyboard.
>>
>>39622994
She said average, not ugly. There is a difference, bro.
>>
>>39622994
Don't worry at least you can appear taller in that country. 5'7 is literally the average there.
>>
>>39622994
Women wants to feel safe and protected, it is in their genes.
And tall guys give them this feeling.

That's why I don't get tall robots, how ugly can they be to get nothing?
>>
>>39622585
women hate pretty women, why wouldn't they hate pretty men
>>39622994
yeah but how short in japan is short
>>
when they say ugly they don't mean "robot ugly" they mean big hairy biker men with beer guts.
>>
>>39622585
Shit I'm too pretty
FUCK
>>
>>39622939
Benedict Cumberbatch is pretty fucking ugly though. He looks like someone tried to make an Eldar from Warhammer 40k but fucked the face up horribly.
>>
>>39622890
A man who can accept a non virgin woman cannot be a robot.
>>
>>39622634
this you should pay attention to their actions not what they say they want.
>>
File: 1504978443501.jpg (12KB, 220x293px) Image search: [Google]
1504978443501.jpg
12KB, 220x293px
Dude this guy is considered ugly by women

Also look up his young pictures. He was the handsomest dude ever.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.