[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

party thread? >get invited to party from uni student around

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

File: 1380467508227.png (2MB, 1786x1030px) Image search: [Google]
1380467508227.png
2MB, 1786x1030px
party thread?
>get invited to party from uni student around my age who was interning at where i work
>have a feeling he just wants to signal that he's fitting in with company culture and would be worth hiring after he finishes his BA
>decide to go anyway since i don't get many chances to be around women
>house is pretty nice, probably his parents
>he greats me then leaves me 20 seconds later to talk to other people
>have only ever been able to bound with people through activities in life so i decide to see if there are any games set up i can join in
>there is a table tennis/ping pong table laying around
>go to it and try to set it up
>someone walks to greet me and plays against me
>i win 13/21, he says good game and leaves
>a group of 3 girls and 1 guy come to play
>one of the girls wants to vs me
>she is terrible
>I really don't like holding women to lower standards so i play her like i played the previous guy
>'come on anon be nice'
>decide to treat her like a child and give her easy shots to return yet she still fails
>the guy is shifting uncomfortably in the background
>she tells me i'm mean and the group leaves
>play another game with someone else before the girls with a todlers hand to eye coordination comes back with a larger group of women
>exclaims that her friend is good and table tennis and will prove that a girl can beat me
>her friend isn't terrible but still nothing special
>she gives up when the score is 3/12
>group leaves after just sighing and saying whatever
>nobody wants to play against me anymore
>the host of the party sets me aside to ask me for my side of the story because i was apparently being an asshole
>I shortly leave for his sake since i'm making the girls at the party uncomfortable

Why is the social acceptable thing to do, to treat women like children while also pretending like they are equal to you?
>>
>>39622240

easier way to get a vagina.

people are in a party to get vaginas not to play tennis table.

did you imagine the damage if any of them leave because of your autism?
>>
>>39622240
Obviously you were supposed to let the second lady win. That way she gets to feel good about herself and you get a handy in the bathroom as a consolation prize.
>>
>YOU DO NOT PLAY TO WIN ANON
Fucking hell, yes I play for the sake of playing, but that doesn't mean I will throw away the game just to be nice to the other person.

>>39622265
Ugh what?
>>
File: jew bznz.png (6KB, 234x301px) Image search: [Google]
jew bznz.png
6KB, 234x301px
>>39622240
It seems like the weak feared the strong.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JI9n2yC14fU

You have less social skills than a rat OP
>>
>>39622265
I will never understand why everything normies do is just an attempt to have sex.
>>
File: 1249806741.png (18KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
1249806741.png
18KB, 300x250px
>>39622240
u did the right thing anon fuck these bitch roasties

if they cant handle getting crushed in fucking ping pong (of all things), get uncomfortable over someone treating them as their equal and then proceed to talk shit about said person behind their back, that means they're shallow and retarded and dont deserve any attention whatsoever
>>
>>39622358
so i need to let women win 30% of the time. Well if i'm going into the manipulation route i guess i may as well go all the way. Thanks anon, i'm going become the best sociopath and become superior to a rat
>>
>>39622240
>be me last year, 23 YO guy with fucked up digestive system, irritable bowel syndrome
>go to a family birthday party
>eat nothing as always, starve as always, because if I'd eat any of these food I'd be dying for the next few hours
>a ugly roastie gf of my cousin asks me in front of everyone: "anon, are you not hungry? why are you not eating?"
>answer her like a total autist out loud (not shouting thought): "BECAUSE I CAN'T EAT THIS FOOD WITH MY ILLNESS"
>whole family goes 100% silent for a 5 seconds

Feels good man that I destroyed their feels at that time. Bitch probably knew why I;m not eating but wanted me to get exposed.
She also said something like this this year:

>"Hey anon, how do you... oh no, forget it, you have small hands"

In regards to the thing they were talking about at the time which was about some furnitur and something IDC.
Did I say my cousin is cucked by her? He took her while she already had a 5 YO daughter with another guy BUAHAHAHAHA.
>>
>>39622370
You just described exactly what is wrong with this fucking board. The desperate pursuit of sex is the most normie thing you can do.
>>
File: literally_me.jpg (108KB, 1109x677px) Image search: [Google]
literally_me.jpg
108KB, 1109x677px
>>39622240
>Not posting the /r9k/ version
>>
>>39622714
Why are you so sour though? Getting all mad at your cousin for finding love.
You're the one that's single, weird and autistic. And worst of all you have IBS. Undateble.
>>
>>39622894
Why are you defending a litteral cuck whose gf is not even pretty but legit ugly as fuck? Why are you defending a roastie? You are most likely one or the other.
>>
After you set it up and played a game you should have let other people play and drink a beer at the side, now it was just you winning vs random people you don't even know
>>
File: 1468708485307.png (433KB, 360x408px) Image search: [Google]
1468708485307.png
433KB, 360x408px
>my friends 18th birthday party
>Arrive late as usual because I don't want to awkwardly talk to people I barely know
>immediatly start binge drinking because that the only way I can be socially competent
>start downing bottles of vodka
>huge lightweight so I got really pissed while everyone else is still sober
>I am just walking around his garden like a retard, not talking to anyone
>throw up and pass out at 9pm
>somebody called my parents instead of letting me take a nap for a couple of hours
>wake up to see my parents carrying me like a baby through crowds of laughing normies
I was at that party for only an hour
>>
>>39623033
>somebody called my parents
I assume this is a place where the drinking age isn't 21?
>>
>>39622714
>BECAUSE I CAN'T EAT THIS FOOD WITH MY ILLNESS"

BAHAAHHAAHAH
>>
>>39623335
yeah I am a bong.
Its pretty fucked that some dude just nicked my phone tho
>>
>>39623033
>revealing your alcohol power level to the normans
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.