[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post 3 autistic things about yourself I'll start: >I

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: s908591656759181053_p5_i1_w1656.jpg (216KB, 1656x1378px) Image search: [Google]
s908591656759181053_p5_i1_w1656.jpg
216KB, 1656x1378px
Post 3 autistic things about yourself
I'll start:

>I commentate video games to myself when I play them; even say shit like 'hey guys'

>laugh to myself when I honk my car that has tainted windows. They don't see me anyways I think to myself

>frequent mosques, churches and synagogues with pen and paper. I take notes of things people do and say
>>
>I browse r9k
>I browse r9k
>I browse r9k
>>
File: fufufuf.jpg (32KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
fufufuf.jpg
32KB, 480x480px
> Talk to my dick for hours on end about ascending to Godhood.
> Sexualizing females and female body parts in anime, vidya etc.
>Planning about future events or unlikey situations in an elaborate and totally serious manner even if it's a colossal waste of time.
>>
> trying to stop biting my nails while growing them and sharpening them to pretend i have clawes #noRawrXD

> being overly symetric ( i repeat anything i do with left hand with my right hand mainly when i am watching something)

> when i have good dream and i wake up i will first need to make up ending till i get out off my bed
>>
File: 1470592583092s.jpg (3KB, 125x93px) Image search: [Google]
1470592583092s.jpg
3KB, 125x93px
What the fuck is this larp thread??? Autists aren't aware of doing autistic stuff, it's normal to them. That's why they are autists. If you knowingly do something autistic, you're just a larper, and gtfo faggot!
>>
>>39622828
Sensitive on using words in a wrong way calls everone a faggot ...
>>
>>39622117
commentating video games to yourself isn't autistic? i've been doing that my whole life and im fine. Especially when I play minecraft.
>>
>I talk to myself a lot like I'm having a conversation with someone
>I get distressed if my routine gets fucked with
>Can only seem to be able to be around people, even family, before I have to take myself away else become distressed and angry
>>
>>39622991
*can only seem to be around people short periods of time
>>
File: 1478506045884.jpg (203KB, 1500x850px) Image search: [Google]
1478506045884.jpg
203KB, 1500x850px
>>39622828
I'm not aware of my autistic deeds, but some familiars notify me of my behavior and say it isn't normal.
Also, when your the only doing it in town, it becomes abnormal.
>>
>>39622986
It's especially fun with minecraft, I probably have over 500 videos lasting at least an hour of minecraft commentary, shame that nobody can see it
>>
>>39622117
>I can spend several hours imagining a conversation with someone, either in my head or out loud
>While working on something, I might narrate about a completely unrelated topic
>If I'm really proud of something I came up with, I might just sit and look at it for a while
>>
File: TdGgfOC.jpg (122KB, 2000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
TdGgfOC.jpg
122KB, 2000x1500px
>have a full detailed plan on world domination and how to rise to power and I am about to start it.
One day, one day.
>>
i imagine cringe situations with people and sometimes yell HOW ARE YOU loud
>>
I don't move my arms much when I
walk and when I try I always end up syncing them parrallel to the leg on the corresponding side.

I pluck hairs out of a mole on my face and keep them somewhere because they look interesting

I barely move my mouth when I talk and I talk quietly.
>>
>>39623106
this, i also like to think about the whole media hating me at same time while i make smug statements about israel being devil on earth
>>
>>39622828
you're missing the point
we're reflecting back on our own autism
of course you dont think about it in the moment
>>
>>39622117
>I try to make friends online and end up falling for them
>I always crawl up stairs really fast
>sometimes I doodle on random places in my house. Like the bottom corner of a wall or under a board
>>
>>39622117
>When I feel stressed, anxious or sad about something, I sit/lie down on my bathroom floor and lock the door. Its the safest and most controllable enviorment available.

>I also do that commentating over video games thing. I don't do the 'hey guys' thing though, thats too much. I talk to myself all the time aswell (I think everyone on r9k does).

>sometimes I say "what?" when I heard what the person said loud and clear. Its a bad habit and I think I do it to buy time when thinking of a response. I also pretend to not know what someone is talking about when I actually do. I feel so pressured and stressed in social situations for no reason and half the time I end up saying something I didn't even want to.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.