[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>don't want to wageslave 5 days a week >can't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: KWrB7XX9.jpg (24KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
KWrB7XX9.jpg
24KB, 400x400px
>don't want to wageslave 5 days a week
>can't get NEETbux
>have a huge gap on resume
>family mad at me for not doing anything

Should I settle for a part time job?
>>
>>39622109
become a cyber monk
>>
Work full time. Put most of into stocks. Retire within 10 years. You can do it if you're frugal. That's my plan, and barring some major catastrophe like nuclear war I'll be able to live the NEET life for 40+ years with no worries.
>>
File: 1498782510179.png (105KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1498782510179.png
105KB, 400x400px
>>39622807
Oh look another retarded kid trying to give financial/career advice to ppl on shit he knows nothing about.
>>
>>39622847
What's wrong with my plan? I've done the calculations. All it takes is some gumption.
>>
>>39622807
>stocks
Good idea I'll go to the shop tomorrow and buy some in advance.
>>
File: pig.gif (927KB, 218x199px) Image search: [Google]
pig.gif
927KB, 218x199px
>>39622807
>Put most of into stocks. Retire within 10 years.

Because stocks and shares never ever depreciate rapidly.
>>
>>39622861
wut
>>39622878
Only temporarily. Long-term the market has only increased over the last 100 years. Time on the market, not timing on the market etc. If you only want to play it safe however you can invest most of it in investment funds instead.
>>
>>39622905
I used to work as a stock broker - I saw plenty of clients lose money very quickly, terror attacks and the like, or over night with things like Brexit.

Playing the stock market is a heeb meme.
>>
>>39622860
Your telling op to invest a large portion of his life into Stocks which van be extremely volatile way of putting what little money you have onto
>>
>>39622109

Dump your savings into crypto
>>
>>39622965
''Playing'' implies anticipating contractions and micro-managing your funds accordingly, rather than trusting the entire stock market to go up long term (key word). Also risk spreading, knowing which industries are stable. Long term, money on the stock market is a better investment than in the bank, gold, or dakimakura.

If anything, the jews wouldn't want people to know they can achieve economic independence. Encouraging mindless consumerism instead of smart investment, because the system collapses if too many people stop working at 35.

>>39622979
Can be. Usually isn't, since the market corrects itself and still trends upwards. Even taking recessions into account, it still pays off to invest early and often if a liveable passive income is your goal.
>>
>>39623093
Share prices dropped across the board when it came to the Brexit results, literally wiping away fortunes.

Likewise you can have things that appear stable, and then it turns out it's all dodgy and artificially inflated/insider trading/whatever.

Rather than trying to be Gordon Gecko, get yourself a decent in demand trade or career and then apply yourself. Safer and more stable route to wealth.
>>
>>39623194
>Share prices dropped across the board when it came to the Brexit results
And then bounced back up.

>and then it turns out it's all dodgy and artificially inflated/insider trading/whatever
That was my point, even if I didn't spell it out. Worth knowing what you're actually investing in. If there's any future for that particular market.

>Rather than trying to be Gordon Gecko
It's nothing like trying to be Gordon Gecko because it's not about trying to cheat/play the system.
>>
>>39622807

Don't listen to this fool.

Do what he said, but invest in CRYTPO instead
>>
>>39623336
>CRYTPO
you shouldn't take financial advice from /biz/. or /r9k/ for that matter
>>
Look for an overnight security job. NOT A HOSPITAL OR COLLEGE CAMPUS. Fine one at a warehouse or construction site. Usually can shitpost and browse online all night with a few walk/vehicle patrols.

Bonus: find one that does 12 hour shifts. Yes it's a long time but usually you get 3-4 days off a week which feels like part time.
>>
File: u.jpg (63KB, 500x471px) Image search: [Google]
u.jpg
63KB, 500x471px
>>39623366
Skellyfag here, do they expect you to be in any sort of good condition? Because then I'm fucked.
>>
How old are you, OP?

I'm a fulltime NEET and i'm big on the value of being a NEET, but if you're early 20's I would commit to spending just ONE year of waveslavery, and save as much as you can while living with your parents. Save literally everything. Yes, invest in crypto with at least 30%, the returns on a common sense investment in crypto now will easily net you far more than bank interest would. Then start your NEET life and try to get into some sort of work from home deal like affiliates or tutoring online or something like that. Don't let yourself fall into powerlessness. There's a difference between being a willing wagecuck, and wagecucking for a short pre-determined period to start the NEET life sensibly. You need a buffer of wealth between you and poverty.

As for the resume gap, fake it. Ask your parents if a relative can say you worked for them, or simply fake up a company, buy a SIM card and create a fake 'referee' who simply won't answer the phone if they bother to investigate. So long as you don't apply for government or police work, in most cases there are going to be zero legal repercussions to this.
>>
>>39623389
Hell no, that's a meme. My coworkers were almost always fat or skelly. Most places want you to just call the cops if shit goes down anyway for liability reasons.

Only exception being is if you work at a hospital or as a bouncer, where you're expected to act in those situations.
>>
OP here. Sorry, thought the thread died after 1 post.

>>39622807
I'd rather invest in starting a business, thanks.
>>39623366
Overnight security is not an easy job to get. Besides, I'm very sick of all nighters and would like to switch.
>>39623478
20, I live with my parents and have never had a job.

What you say about wageslaving with a goal in mind sounds great but I am going to avoid crypto altogether and instead aim at starting a business once I have some savings.

Thanks for the advice on the resume gap. My insides eat themselves when interviewers bring it up.
>>
>>39622807
Excellent advice. So only index funds to get steady growth in wealth
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.