[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does everyone claims having depression, autism and borderline

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: 1482601767933.jpg (48KB, 600x1071px) Image search: [Google]
1482601767933.jpg
48KB, 600x1071px
Why does everyone claims having depression, autism and borderline personality disorder like its fun or something ?

Some friends i knew with those disorders were very quiet about it and only would talk about them once you get close to them since they were stigmatized in the society and this isn't something you really wanna talk about
>>
>believing half the shit these idiots diagnose themselves with.
Leave.
>>
>>39620711
People who diagnose mental illnesses are failed normies who just faked it til they made it. They claim anyone who visits them as depressed so they can shell out pills and make money
>>
>>39620685

Who are these people of which you speak? Could you provide us with an anecdote relating to one of your many encounters with them?
>>
>>39620685
>what is an anonymous message board
>>
>>39620685
Welcome to the internet where everyone is bragging about their mental illness as if they were badges.

To be fair though, it is exactly because these mental illnesses are stigmatized and you keep quiet about them in real life, that it is kind of fun and liberating to talk about them for once online in an anonymous setting.
>>
>>39620685

It basically makes them feel innocent and not at fault for their failures.
Its pretty normal behaviour to do this id say, some just take it further than others with their lies.
>>
Who knows what the intended purpose of a given "personality disorder" thread is to begin with. The general end result of these threads as a group is another can of skunks. Experience?
>>
>>39620685
same reason addicts say "b-but everyone is addicted to coffee or smokes, this is just a different chemical!"
its a coping mechanism that makes them (myself included) feel like less of an outcast
also faggots make shit up for attention
>>
>>39620685
Because since those are mental disorders, depression being for a disease, its harder for people to get an understanding of them since its more complex as opposed to cancer for example.

Someone with depression, on the outside is seen as just lazy or unmotivated since that's what the depressed person is projecting, when they are really suffering from some chemical unbalance in the brain.
>>
>>39620799
>>39620814
Thats very weird tho like

Who the fuck want to get people to know that he may have one of those disorders ??

Being depressed (in the 'depression' sense, not common use of the word) must be shit, like i don't know how someone would stick to someone that can't stop 'bragging about it' like i'm not talking about 'oh i'm so shit, god' but more like 'fucking depression, its not my fault' or something like that

Autism is considered as a meme because over diagnosed and people with this disorder seem to be a little 'egocentric' ? (smarter than the average people but in a different sense)

I don't know why would anyone 'brag' or even talk about this one like wtf

And Borderline Personality Disorder its even worse. It either mean 'hey don't talk to me please i'm sick i'm just warning you' or 'hey i have BpD bro self diagnosed its so hard' tumblr faggot which lead in being blocked probably (in the latter case most likely)
>>
>Why does everyone claims having depression, autism and borderline personality disorder like its fun or something ?

>Some friends i knew with those disorders were very quiet about it and only would talk about them once you get close to them since they were stigmatized in the society and this isn't something you really wanna talk about

Dumb autist white boi.
>>
>>39620828
This. Normies who have never had a mental illness just can't understand what it is and how it feels like.
>>
>>39620685
>BPD
>Self diagnosis
>Fun
This brings my piss to a boil.

I've been on the recieveing end of an actual BPD's desire to punish. I ended up with no friends, no social life, and a crippling sense of self-doubt so intense that it took me nearly a year before I could even begin to open up to other people again. I still have no friends and I'm very weary of anyone who acts friendly towards me.
>>
>>39620685
I dont talk about irl bro
>>
>>39620685
Because unforunaetly they actually have it. At least depression. Depression, anxiety etc has gotten so bad in the world that even the normies are being hit with it. Of course there sorrow is far different from the typical robot(i.e being a loser through years 0-18) however for some reason they still seem to be.falling apart. Why? Is it the TV? Is it cause of the gubbment? Lack of religion? Love? Materialism? Capitalism? The NSA spying on us from our phone cameras? The matrix? (((therapy)))? No one knows exactly but it wasn't ever this bad in other centuries. And it's only gonna get worse.
>>
Mental illnesses are all the rage among normies at the moment, just like how having the biggest blackest rimmed glasses were a while a go and seem to be now. Ironically these faggots who like to say they have these illnesses shit on the ones who actually have them.
>>
>>39620902
People who meme-diagnosis autism of all things should burn in hell 2bh
>>
File: 1500043630539.jpg (416KB, 1280x953px) Image search: [Google]
1500043630539.jpg
416KB, 1280x953px
>>39621239
To be honest, I never talk about it either and the fact that we're anonymous here makes it easier.

Got myself a real autism diagnosis some time ago, shit sucks.
>>
They are making it up either for attention or to justify that they cant do anything right
>>
>>39620685

People carry disorders like medals of honour these days,

its a mark of you deserving more pity points and you need to be congratulated for even managing to succeed in basic tasks because ''its so much harder for you poor thing''.
>>
trying to explain things
kinda like how religion can be used to explain shit
"why am i sad" >>>>>u habe teh mental illness
"why did i fuck up then">>>le mental illness
"why are poeple so shit?">>>es ist ein mentalish illnesse
>>
File: Not Good.jpg (89KB, 679x657px) Image search: [Google]
Not Good.jpg
89KB, 679x657px
>>39620743
>tfw starting to have mental issues
>finally get in to see a psychiatrist
>she doesn't even bother to diagnose and just tells me to pick out an drug of my choice and she'll write a prescription
>>
>>39620685
Because these faggots think it's fun and makes them interesting and unique. They don't have any real idea what having an actual mental disorder is like and just trivialize it.
>>
I'm not sure how well you could hide something like borderline personality disorder.
>>
>>39624196

u gunna get scrambled like a egg son

>>39625011

most of them are trivial.
>>
i talk about my mental disorder all the time, definitely not fun to have it but its nice to vent about it

i never talk about in real life either, telling about your mental state to a normie is one of the biggest mistakes you can do
>>
File: 1503961210415.jpg (120KB, 1205x721px) Image search: [Google]
1503961210415.jpg
120KB, 1205x721px
>>39620685
It's to get attention and to make people feel bad for them. They also use it as a way to feel different or to stand out.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.