[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I live in recently gentrified part of nyc the bars are full of

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1504763828088.png (308KB, 579x564px) Image search: [Google]
1504763828088.png
308KB, 579x564px
I live in recently gentrified part of nyc the bars are full of rich chads and Stacie's getting drunk off their trust fund bux right now what would happen if I went to such a bar this very moment? would they mock me for not being a normalfag?

I actually am super autistic and I don't fit in at all with them but I like getting drunk in bars and i feel like doing it should I do it?
>>
Being drunk will probably be the closest you can get to normalfaghood
>>
they would ignore you. nobody there went alone, they've got their friends to talk to.
>>
>I like getting drunk in bars

Why?
>>
Do it.
Just tell them you lost your friends if they ask why you are alone.
>>
oh look-it's this thread again, the irony
>>
>>39619805
idk getting drunk in a bar has its charm. better than drinking alone watching TV
>>39619801
not always. a lot of people actually get into the habit of going to bars alone when they become isolated wage slaves
>>
>>39620040

>better than drinking alone watching TV

But it's cheaper and you don't have to walk home 'cause you're already home.
>>
>>39619785
I can relate OP. Here's my experience with bars.
>Be a couple weeks ago
>Drinking at a wedding
>Get home and continue drinking
>Run out of booze but still want to drink
>Never been to a bar alone before
>Too drunk to care
>Walk 1.5 miles to a shitty dive bar
>Sit down at bar next to 2 fat chicks who were obviously there just to get free drinks from desperate old men
>Order a drink and as it gets there fat 1 asks me how I'm doing
>Oh I'm doing fantastic heheh
>Fat 1 turns without responding to talk to fat 2
>Continue drinking until I can't feel anything

A little bit later
>Some shitfaced old guy sits down and asks me what the band said
>Told him I think they asked if we were having a good time
>Oh I thought they asked if anybody liked weed
>Laughing like an absolute retard
>Too drunk to speak properly
>Hahahh I doooo! hahhh!
>He laughs like a retard too and then turns to watch the band play
>Sit there and try to figure out if asking him if he knows where to get weed is a good idea or not
>Decide against it and leave the bar
>Walk in anything but a straight line home

I'm so glad I didn't go to a chad bar. This experience was bad enough. Can't imagine what chad and stacy would have thought about me.
>>
Go out dancing at a 80s/90s night club in NYC. People go out to those places to have fun. Smoke weed before, no drinking until you danced with one girl. I guarantee you will like it.
>>
>what would happen if I went to such a bar this very moment?
It would be extremely painful
They would wonder who the fuck invited you
>>
>>39620340
You don't need an invitation to go to a bar you massive sperg
>>
i lived in east village for a while and thought about going to a bar but never did. always just drank in my apartment alone.
>>
>>39619785
The only good bar in the whole of Manhattan was Rudy's in Hell's Kitchen.
>>
it could work out and it's worth a try imo

remember you have nothing to lose!
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.