[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A guy I've been seeing for 2 months basically had sex with

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_20170901-103320.png (1MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170901-103320.png
1MB, 1080x1920px
A guy I've been seeing for 2 months basically had sex with me and took my virginity while I was wasted 2 weeks ago. I made him stop several times because I wasn't ready to lose it.. he eould stop but as soon as i let him start touching me again he's start in on me all over.
I can't say I was raped but I feel he took advantage of me since I was drunk and he was not. Kinda makes me think he just doesnt care about me at all. Now I get a sick feeling whenever he's physical with me and I feel betrayed. Is it normal for men to take advantage of their girlfriends? Are men that emotionally stunted or is he truly just an asshole?
He's 25 I'm 21....
>>
>>39619697
>>>/adv/ that's the place for you not here
>>
greet beet i reet eet oot of eet meet
>>
I'm not memeing when I say why don't you go to Reddit? That place is full of normalfags equipped to answer your questions.
>>
>>39619747
Or do that that's a way better place.
>>
I hope you aren't actually this naive op. Break up with him and stop posting here. Go to /adv/ or reddit like others said, where there are more normies. This board is just for lonely people to vent about their lack of social interaction.
>>
>>39619857
actually its chock full of normalcunts like you and CuntP. how about you both fuck off to reddit
>>
>>39619697
Sounds like an absolute dickhead. Why are you even still with him?
>>
>>39619697
>Getting drunk and letting him proceed
It's all you, faggot.
>>
>>39619697
Fuck off rostie whore, dont pretend you didnt want or enjoy it

Also tits or gtfo
>>
>>39619882
I'm literally a shut in that hasn't had a friend in 5 years you faggot. Just because I don't think all roasties are evil doesn't mean I'm a normie.
>>
support a ban for all female posters
>support a ban for all female posters
>>
>>39619697
Ur on the path to sluthood
Good job associating with a garbage person who raped you
Retard
>>
>>39619697
>Not read to lose virginity at 21

Cmon, this is b8, you got 21 year old guys on here begging to lose their virginity.
>>
>>39619908
This, you deserved it OP, you can either go to some womyns shelters/hotline and just plain old report him. Also women have lower tolerance for alcohol, why would you even drink in the presence of a man? Peer pressure? That's really no excuse. It's literally not rocket science. So unless you live in Africa or in the Middle east, you can easily get this shit over with in just one phone call.
National Women's helpline 1800 341 900
Here, just copy and paste this on your phone. It's not that I don't like you, it's just that I pity you for not having the smarts. Idiot. B-baka.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.