[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are we doomed robots? Why are we such fuck ups in life?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

File: 1427520292538.jpg (8KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
1427520292538.jpg
8KB, 184x184px
Why are we doomed robots? Why are we such fuck ups in life?

At 23 I'm a literal drug addict and I've already attempted suicide twice. I've tried staying clean for some days but the withdrawal sucks.

Basically everyone gave me a shot (NA, family, people at work) but the life ahead still looks dull. I've been spending these free days skateboarding or running or doing shit that I "used" to enjoy but I no longer enjoy anything. I'm in a permanent state of depression and suicide impulse and the drugs were my only joy in life.

I don't want money, I don't want fame, I don't want a family, I don't want anything. I'm not even a virgin, I've fucked countless prostitutes and women are just cumdumpsters.

Now I'm genuinely thinking suicide again, the cycle never ends.
>>
>>39619567
Uppers or downers? Opinion on psychs? Tell us more about your past drug use anon.
>>
>>39619567
>>39619783
Yeah I'll bite too, what's up Anon? What more can you tell us?
>>
>>39619567
fuck, just become the unabomber at that point or some shit
or voluntarily get aids and then stab people in public places with dirty needles and then kill yourself before it gets really bad
>>
i feel like i dont deserve to be any more than a fuckup.
>>
File: 1421912388893.jpg (60KB, 410x504px) Image search: [Google]
1421912388893.jpg
60KB, 410x504px
>>39619846
Well there's a reason you're still here right? Being a fuckup is bad, could be worse, but there's always something more to live for right?
>>
>>39619567
>I'm not even a virgin, I've fucked countless prostitutes and women are just cumdumpsters.

Oh boohoo, I'm really crying for you over here you stupid fuckup
>>
File: 1342432543675.jpg (31KB, 555x555px) Image search: [Google]
1342432543675.jpg
31KB, 555x555px
>>39619783
>>39619816
>>39619824
My daily use was tramadol, clonazepam, alcohol and weed (at night), during the day it was uppers, cocaine AND another amphetamine like ritaline or modafinil. The cocaine was every 20 minutes. Would have done heroine if I would find some but I'm not a ghetto guy.

Also did a fuckton of acid and mollies but it got to the point where I would end up psychotic for more than a day if I did acid. I actually ended up in a psych ward for drug induced psychosis, did DXM and acid and other shit and DXM+dramamine scared the fuck out of me, it's like a one way ticket to the fucking psych ward.

No matter what I was going to use, alcohol was always there, alcohol is the joy of my life.

>>39620035
You didn't get my point, only failed normies cry about being "virgins" or not getting women, a robot simply doesn't give a fuck. Picture related a prostitute I actually fucked.
>>
File: 1404619422503.png (28KB, 472x456px) Image search: [Google]
1404619422503.png
28KB, 472x456px
>>39619783
>Opinion on psychs?
They lose their meaning if you do them too often. Once you reach ego death there is no point in doing them anymore.

I reached ego death and I saw that everything is energy and that I am part of that energy and that life is a river, and that reincarnation is true but not in a literal sense, there will be a point in time where a "you" will live, have the same desire and struggles or fulfill the same role in the life of others, this shit is very related to the collective unconscious concept coined by Carl Jung.
>>
>>39620666
>uses coke
>Would have done heroine if I would find some but I'm not a ghetto guy.
No, you're not ghetto one bit.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.