[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Question: Why does someone who: beats a woman and have a fulfilled

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 5

File: KO2.jpg (37KB, 550x540px) Image search: [Google]
KO2.jpg
37KB, 550x540px
Question:

Why does someone who:

beats a woman and have a fulfilled career

Rapes a woman and having a fulfilled career

Etc

Yet of someone hurts people's feelings by saying something politically incorrect, their career is finished

Chris Brown beat Rihanna and his career flourished

Mel Gibson called out Jews while drunk and his career was blacklisted for more than a decade

Why? A part of me wants to yell in rage over how unfair this is, but women enable this shit
>>
pop culture and this twisted world we have on us now going
>>
>>39619437
Chris Brown still hasn't recovered from that and he probably never will. X is almost most definitely going to jail again. Mel Gibson bounced back and then faded into obscurity. There is no fairness in this world. Blaming it on women is illogical. This is just an example of the selective memory of pop culture and humanity as a whole.
>>
>>39619437
We don't have a god anymore, we have political correctness and environmentalism.

Women are the agents of spirituality, and currently our deific figures are weak and pathetic. Weak races need to be shepherded. The whole fucking earth is so weak it has to be saved.

There's no humility in spirituality right now. It's a cult power and guilt.
>>
>>39619437
French fries

originalismoism
>>
>>39619437

was it ever proven that chris brown beat rihanna? did he go to jail? or was it just an allegation?
>>
File: 00665b2d4253d1c78ee0b512fb066d66.png (433KB, 731x1080px) Image search: [Google]
00665b2d4253d1c78ee0b512fb066d66.png
433KB, 731x1080px
>call somebody a racial or homophobic slur
>city wide protests, worlds biggest deal to ever exist

>murder millions of animals who did nothing wrong, even though we can survive just fine without eating them
>bro let's eat some hamburgers
>>
>>39619437
amazing reddit spaces faggot
>>
>>39619517

People serve time, but their careers bounce back

Same thing extends to athletes, TV & film stars as well.

But if someone says a wrong word or thought, their career is over. There's no denying this

Taylor Swift could come out as a unapologetic Trump Supporter and fucking campaign for him. Her career would tank

An athlete beating his wife will get suspended for a few days
>>
>>39619526

you are off the fucking deep end m8, you sound like you're having a schizophrenic episode. seek help.
>>
>>39619562
It's the truth.
The funny thing is this grand return to paganism and the Tower of Babel will just force Christianity underground, where it always worked best.
The meek will inherit the earth, time after time.
>>
File: IMG_7039.jpg (19KB, 251x260px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7039.jpg
19KB, 251x260px
>>39619543
>the vegan mind
>>
no one gives a shit about xxxtentacion but 17 year old emos you fucking faggot
>>
>>39619675
just hide the thread and go, no one needs to hear you bitch about it
>>
>>39619437
Roman Polanski anally raped a 13 year old girl whom he'd plied with alcohol. Happened in 1971 or so, has never served a day in jail, has continued to make films, some critically acclaimed.

Life's not fair, get over it.
>>
>>39619437
because they rap about murder and rape so why would anybody be surprised when they do it

nobody is allowed to be racist anymore but people who build their careers on being violent criminals have a dedicated following of people that like violent criminals
i.e. niggers
>>
>>39619767
you have no fkn idea what ur talking about little man, just keep living ur little life in ur little world that's so far from reality you might as well be living on Mars
>>
>>39619558
Well people are bitter about their opinions. Let's say that I said that I believed that white men are devils and should be culled from the earth on live TV. People would lose their shit. Be totally pissed. Now. If I became a serial killer that raped and killed 12 people, people would be highly upset, but would forget about me as soon as the next big thing happened. Because it's not a personal attack on millions. Justice is not just. You expect too much from people.
>>
>>39619437
At the heart, every woman desires to be abused. They'll push the boundaries of acceptable behavior in the hopes that they'll be punished for it. However, since the creation of the Jewish cultural brainwashing of feminism, as well as technological advancement and brainwashing, western men now tolerate and even accept this behavior, leading to it reaching its worst excesses. This is why they support the immigration of savage third-worlders, in the hopes that they'll be violently raped, and thus achieve the sexual fulfillment that they can't receive from western men. The flaw of the ideology of feminism is that it assumes that women are on par with men in terms of sentience, when in actuality they are closer to animalistic squeeky toys that get wet when you smack them. Were immigration to be halted and society to take a sharp rightward shift, regular beatings would return western women to civilized behavior. In short, women need to be trained in the same way as one would train a child, or perhaps a dog would be a better example.
>>
>>39619437
The allegations against x are false
>>
>>39619549
What

Reddit

Spacing

Anon?

I

Dont

Know
What
You
Mean
Bro
Ive

Been

Here

Since

F

A

G

G

O

T
>>
>>39619767
>Rap about rape.
What song exactly?
>murder
>unironically believing their lying dry snitching
Lmao
>>
>>39619661
give me one real argument against veganism
>>
>>39619437
That's because you don't say shit about jews when they control the media
>>
>>39620227
need meat to gr0 big and strng habent you herd anon?
>>
>>39619437
Op is retarded. X got popular BECAUSE he went to jail after beating his gf. People ate that drama up. A lot of soundcloud rappers talk about being hard and really aren't, so when X gets jailed it boosted his popularity. The situation is absolutely not the same for Chris Brown or Mel. Chris Brown's career has not "flourished". His career will never ever reach the point it once was even after years of damage control and the fact you insist it has is ignorant.
>>
>>39620227
Because attempting to limit the suffering of animals is ultimately futile unless you plan to eliminate all animals from the face of the earth, so that no animal may suffer ever again.

Rationally, we can ethically treat livestock and that should be sufficient.
To go further is irrational and a personal sacrifice that should be left to the individual.
>>
>>39620471
>Because attempting to limit the suffering of animals is ultimately futile unless you plan to eliminate all animals from the face of the earth, so that no animal may suffer ever again
There's a lot of solid arguments against veganism but that isn't one of them. That's like saying "well, we can never ever eliminate all human suffering so why bother being empathetic at all?" I think the biggest flaw of veganism is that it's just not convenient for the average person. Being a vegan is not easy and a lot of people would rather have a tasty burger than go out of there way to eat tofu or some shit.
>>
>>39619437
It's very simple OP, it depends purely on what type of people your fan base has. You really think that if Mel Gibson and X reversed their actions this situation would have been different? The type of people they appeal to have different values, so some people just don't get as much backlash as others.
>>
>>39620511
>well, we can never ever eliminate all human suffering so why bother being empathetic at all?

Not him, but I wonder this everyday.
>>
Nobody cares if a black woman gets beat or raped besides black women. Jews own most of the country's business.

What's unfair to you? That people don't execute men who abuse women or that you can't get away with verbally or physically abusing another lesser group without getting praised for it or punished for it
>>
File: RX7-FD-Interior-924.jpg (104KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
RX7-FD-Interior-924.jpg
104KB, 1600x900px
>>39620227
Meat tastes good
Cheese tastes good
Eggs taste good

Y'all can do whatever the fuck you want desu i dont mind, if you wanna eat rots and fucking berries that's your thing, but people that try to give other people shit for enjoying food are garbage imo.
>>
>>39620161
your autism is showing.m
>>
File: 1489476761913.png (167KB, 659x525px) Image search: [Google]
1489476761913.png
167KB, 659x525px
Mother fucker OP whiteknight and whiteknights need to leave my fucking board
>>
>>39621001
how many clicks does that parking brake make before applying, a hundred, ahah
>>
>>39620245
>A rapper is only famous because the people are impressed that he is a actual terrible human being

Fucking Christ
>>
>>39619437
Because God wants whites do die off and suffer as much as possible while we're literally being bred out of existence.

You're a white male? You can't suffer. Your feelings don't matter because you're white and male. You're the fucking face of oppression. When you get jumped by a group of blacks, it's your fault for being white. They're not responsible. They can't be racist even though they targeted you for being white.

Now your own women and women of other races will refuse to date you because you're white male scum. NOTE: white male scum only applies if you're an ugly incel and not Chad. White male chads can fuck any girls they want.

That's why those alt-right fags are always these ugly scrawny beta male looking guys. Theyre pissed because they can't get laid and are suffering from mental health problems and no one will take them serious because liberal culture says that white men are not allowed to suffer or have problems. Instead, everyone fucking hates you because you're a white man. Every movie, talk show, news article, video game has now become extreme of culture propaganda aimed at smashing the "white male patriarchy". We truly are living in the second dark ages. I hope more hurricanes come and fuck America to pieces.
>>
>>39619526
We are living in the second dark ages. This time. Instead of dying from diseases and religious wars in the west, were dying from psychological warfare and the complete destruction of morality integrity and human compassion.
>>
>>39619894
>Who is Ted Bundy
>Who is Charles Manson and Manson Family
>Who is John Wayne Gacy
>Who is Elliot Rodgers
>Who is James Holmes
>Who is Dylann Roof

What do you mean people would forget as son as the next big thing happens? There're multiple documentaries and entertainment related to some of these people, for fucks sake anon there're multiple movies about Charles Manson. People never forget rapist and serial killers? The first 3 criminals I listed are considered cultural icons in America
>>
>>39621700
The good shits yet to come with regards to disease and religious war senpai.
Moral relativism is just paving the way for the four horsemen.
We can sink so much lower yet.
>>
>>39621677

>That's why those alt-right fags are always these ugly scrawny beta male looking guys. Theyre pissed because they can't get laid and are suffering from mental health problems and no one will take them serious because liberal culture says that white men are not allowed to suffer or have problems. Instead, everyone fucking hates you because you're a white man. Every movie, talk show, news article, video game has now become extreme of culture propaganda aimed at smashing the "white male patriarchy". We truly are living in the second dark ages. I hope more hurricanes come and fuck America to pieces.

This is a really good point about the Alt-Right. They're thuggish because nobody would pay them any attention if they were at all soft or empathetic. They'd just get trampled and told to "check your privilege".
>>
>>39621700
if you genuinely believe what you wrote, you're probably retarded
>>
>>39622097
I am retarded. Why do you think I'm here? I've failed in life because I'm ugly and I have intellectual shortcomings. And now I'm losing grip on reality and becoming more depressed everyday. I honestly can't see why anyone would ever want to be in my shoes. I'm the most unhappy person you'll ever meet
>>
>>39621735
I mean it depends on alot of factors. If anon is some boring individual then it likely wouldn't work. All the guys that you listed had a story people thought were cool or interesting or whatever. Teddy was so eloquent and handsome and smart but yet, he was a serial killer. Bam! News stories for the next few decades. Dylan roof and elliot had manifestos.
>>
>>39619767
No one raps about rape. That's universally one of the worst crimes you could commit, regardless of culture. Black people have no respect for rapists and child molesters.
>>
>>39619437
>>39619517
Mel Gibson is back with some great recent movies
>>
>>39619437
>You will never look even half as handsome as X
He's so fucking gorgeous, god damn.
>>
>>39620516
This right here.
Of course the fanbase of a nigger rapping about fucking your mom will be ok with him doing crimes, rather then an actor who plays in films for all types of people, from rich to poor.
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.