[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I imagine myself just going into Pyongyang and taking down that

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: I wanna steal some cool shit..jpg (135KB, 940x627px) Image search: [Google]
I wanna steal some cool shit..jpg
135KB, 940x627px
I imagine myself just going into Pyongyang and taking down that WPK banner in the background and add it to my collection of controversial flags, or at least get the WPK flag.

How do?
>>
>>39619123
Just go there, say you are a big fan of the beloved leader and want a few of his glorious emblems, and that you are paying with mighty US dollar.
>>
>>39619231
Wouldn't gold or the Won be better?
>>
>>39619266
They need dorraruu to buy food or oil. You can't eat gold or wons.
>>
File: 1503630542301.png (127KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
1503630542301.png
127KB, 601x508px
>>39619349
>dorraruu
Jewgled it up and I still have no idea what it is.
>>
>>39619391
Are you OP? OP post (stealing is the first thing that comes to mind if you want something) and this suggest you might be black.
If so kiss any chance of even getting into NOK goodbye.
>>
File: 1503030122755.jpg (8KB, 159x225px) Image search: [Google]
1503030122755.jpg
8KB, 159x225px
>>39619391
'dollar' with an ironic asian accent
>>
>>39619431
Yup, i'm the op
>>
>>39619625
I remember you can buy it if you can legally enter.
Like go there as a tourist. Then buy a small flags.
>>
You'll get killed like that Warm Beer guy
>>
If you're a Burger, you can't go anymore. Your own government put a travel ban in place. Land of the Free.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.