[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw don't want to pursue a better life because I don't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1493761370011s.jpg (8KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1493761370011s.jpg
8KB, 250x250px
>tfw don't want to pursue a better life because I don't feel like I deserve it
>>
this. I deserve to be locked in a room and hit all day
>>
Things keeping me from being happy:
-guilt
-laziness
-fear
>>
>>39619022
this feel i know all to well, also repeating digits checked.
>>
File: 1501764121976.jpg (29KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1501764121976.jpg
29KB, 640x640px
>>39619022
>>39619049
>>39619258
>>39619275
if you don't take those opportunities for a better life someone as equally shitty (or worse) will take them instead of you. if it really bothers you that much just try to be less of a horrible person in the future
>>
>tfw gave up pursuing a better life because other people didn't feel like I deserved it
>tfw your loved ones give me grief for accomplishing things for myself and not helping them first
>ie: penny pinched for years to get a used car
>got grief for "holding out" and "being rich" instead of giving out cash to "more needy"
>ended up giving up my left over savings to pay for a family members medical bills out of guilt
>now have a used car that has various issues but now have no way to pay for them
>be in need
>nobody gives a shit
>be told that i gotta get my shit together myself

Nice :')
>>
>>39620434
This. Wow.
>>
File: 1504355720902.jpg (26KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1504355720902.jpg
26KB, 640x640px
>>39621167
That's called "crabs in a bucket" mentality, look up into it
>>
>>39621223
How is it crabs in a bucket when they're all doing better than me but still give me shit for not helping them whenever something good happens in my life
>>
>>39619022
u are decieving yourself because you're afraid. you were born to be a great young man anon. go get it
>>
>>39619022
No one deserves anything, good or bad. Just go out and do something you lazy fag.
>>
>>39621328
You don't owe them shit. I unironically hope you have learned a very valuable lesson from all of this.
>>
>>39619022
The problem is you KNOW that mode of thinking is how you end up being a slave.
>>
I fear success more than failure.
I'm used to mediocrity. Things I do is within the tolerated limit, but never reach extraordinary. Like a dull flat-line of a life. So when things work out, it's foreign to me. I don't know how to handle things going good, it's undeserved and the people offering me whatever good is mistaken and hasn't seen the true me. I never worked hard to achieve greatness, so I don't deserve to be treated as such.

Can't make decissions on my own, things like sending simple e-mails is hard. I assume the worst, that a bad choice of word will have fatal consequences, that one slip-up will send the mail to the wrong person and hell will break lose.

Blabla raised as a slave, only to be "freed" when reaching adulthood. So all it does is leave me with the choice to be a slave for the rest of my life.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.