[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anybody remember overly attached girlfriend? https://youtu.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_5617.png (1MB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5617.png
1MB, 1334x750px
Anybody remember overly attached girlfriend?

https://youtu.be/5Eds3aKBw08
>>
>>39618025
>she's 26 years old
goddamn she's a lot older than i thought she'd be
>>
>>39618025
yeah she literally cried on camera during the election. it was hilarious. she's a retard.
>>
i like to think of her once in a while when i jerk off
>>
File: image.gif (1023KB, 500x281px)
image.gif
1023KB, 500x281px
>>39618025
I also remember Scumbag Steve, Bad Luck Brian, Trollface, Courage Wolf, Foul Bachelor Frog, Rage Comics, Dolan, et al, yes I remember middle school.
>A little over 2 years ago HD failed on laptop I'd owned since 2011
>TFW still haven't pulled HD
>TFW 25 GB of memes/images, some carefully divided: Ann Frank, James Holmes, The Fappening, Boxxy, Desu, etc etc etc
>Dunno if I need to see any of that ever again, but I still have fond memories of those first years on 4chan, ED, 9gag (sorry! 9gag was for hanging out with girls, I've literally never told any girl I've known that I browse 4chan Rules 1 & 2 of course, which no one gives a fuck about anymore) etc

Anyone remember c.anvas?

Remember thanking people with tits, "thanks dude, have some tits"?

>feeling old
>>
>>39618025
Is it me or does it seem like she doesn't know what to do on her channel anymore
>>
>>39618025
Why did you link this faggots video? This is the asshole who wanted kids price for a meal or some bullshit. Reported and saged for shilling.
>>
>>39619794
I hope the mods delete this thread, it's probably just that hugely unfunny asshole trying to get views for his retarded videos
>>
>>39619777
she has a yt channel? well i guess i can forget about that nofap thing i was going to do for a while
>>
>>39618096
considering the meme is pretty old I thought she'd be older than that 2bh
>>
>>39619777
she never had any idea what to do. she's just some normie that got lucky with some random video. she's as normie as you could possibly get. the fact that she tried to basically make an entertainment career out of her 15 minutes of fame is pathetic.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.