[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright femanons, next up to the plate we have John. John is

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

Alright femanons, next up to the plate we have John. John is a media production student, aspiring musician, and INFP sadboy who considers himself to be an existential crisis in a person suit. John has a weird taste in music and weirder sense of humor. Hobbies include coffee, drugs, and touching himself. Frequently. John is highly caffeinated, strongly opinionated about music, heavily medicated, and a 420 friendly, atheist, hugslut. John suffers from a wonderful combination of depression, anxiety, and ADD and is constantly smoking weed, popping pills, drinking vodka, and living on coffee as a result. He can usually be found with headphones in doing everything in his power to avoid eye contact with all humans. John enjoys cute things like cuddling, poking, tickling, pillow fights, making stupid faces and weird mouth noises and sharing sad and inspiring quotes. John is also a pretentious fuck who is always writing and basically jacking off over his own wordplay. John has a wonderful sliding scale of self esteem in which he is the absolute worst case scenario a human life could be or god fucking incarnate with literally no exaggeration. John wants someone desperately to love him but also simultaneously feels undeserving. But wait, there's more! Since John is entirely friendless this pathetic weathered husk of a human being can be ALL YOURS.
>>
I don't want other infps. Im already emotional and self hating enough for two.
>>
Post an ad in a newspaper. See if you get responses. People are going to make fun of you. That is a guarantee, but any women who respond will be 10x better than the women here.
>>
>>39616864
I always felt like I could meet up with other sad kids and bury our pain in drugs love and revolution
>>
>>39616815
> is a media production student
I'm sold
>>
>>39616894
Where you from

>>39616893
The only women who read newspapers are 80 years old
>>
>>39616915
Really? Why? Originally?
>>
>>39616918
New Jersey Originally Originally
>>
>>39616815
This seems like fun, let me try myself.

Next up is Andrew. Andrew is a customer service consultant for a large Australian telecommunications organisation, who is also attending university getting his masters in criminology. ESTP troglodyte and walking superiority complex, who has achieved so many levels of irony throughout his interactions that he genuinely doesn't know what his unironic beliefs are. Literally became a practicing Catholic because it was the only way to reconcile his moral beliefs with a deductive brain. Hobbies including building PC's for money, writing code for money and doing any other multitude of things for money. 19 with 80k in the bank, saving for his first home. Conservative, influenced much more by logic than feelings in politics. Andrew is an unwilling know-it-all, spending his down time arguing with strangers on the internet, despite knowing that it's a fruitless endeavour because nobody ever changes their mind in an argument on the internet. Truly afraid of the way that the government and major corporations collude to control the average taxpayer. And now for the important stuff! 6'2, 185 pounds, 10% bodyfat, achieving in the top 2nd percentile of his class.
>>
>>39617109
Fuck off to your own thread, Andrew
>>
>>39617109
>E
Normies get out.
>>
>>39617109
Make me, INFP bitch
>>
>>39617109
>top 2nd percentile
Well, as least you're not a math or stats major.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.