[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: very basic black pills >god isnt real >girls actually

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: black pill overdose.jpg (105KB, 728x380px) Image search: [Google]
black pill overdose.jpg
105KB, 728x380px
ITT: very basic black pills

>god isnt real
>girls actually prefer big dicks and the vagina stretches when aroused, if your dick "couldnt fit" she actually just wasnt aroused enough.
>height matters
>face
>>
Is this absurdist posting? I can't understand what's going on here. >face threw me off
>>
>>39616348
>face

Oh shit dude you just rocked my world
>>
basic redpill.

>Instead of patriarchal like feminists preach, society actually revolves around women and they have the most social and political power.
>>
As a man height is a good predictor of income.
>>
>>39616348
Realize I'm a dicklet and will never give my dream girl the dicking she probably deserves. Gonna die likely alone.
>>
>>39616370
>>39616380
FACE, I repeat, FACE. FACE,
>>
>>39616370
Absurdists have ruined everything. We very badly need a neo-sincerity movement.
>>
>girl prefers big penis
>if the penis doesn't fit that means she isn't aroused enough
Hm
>>
>>39616451
too bad the guy who started that movement hung himself.

Kind of goes to show what a joke the movement is.
>>
>>39616462
I've seen amature videos of girls taking dicks a foot long and more.

I've seen videos of girls taking taking 5-6 inch diameter dragon dildos.

Ive stared into the void little nigger. Vaginismus is a rare condition.
>>
>>39616469
that's exactly what a dead inside irony poster would say. enjoy your cold void.
>>
I can't muster the energy to post black pills.

we all know the sexual hierarchy is becoming steeper and steeper as time goes on, women are never in love with their husbands they are simply 4d chess players on a subconscious level.
>>
>>39616579
I'm not even being ironic, though I am dead eyed.

The winners in life are not genuine or honest, life rewards sociopaths and punishes honesty.
>>
The biggest black pill is that just calling things red or black pilled doesn't make it true
>>
>>39616614
That's just the bluepill aka feminism, liberalism, conservatism.
>>
>>39616348
The elite/NWO/whatever is using your data to create a "Crystal Ball" which will accurately predict the future in broad strokes. They will use this to control the world. Ultimately your free will is pointless, as you cannot influence anything alone.
>>
>>39616614
No. Black pill is the truest of truths. Red pillers drink the kool aid on a lot of things to preserve their self esteem.

Black pill is the end.
>>
>three truths and a lie to cause psychological damage to vulnerable people
Is this a psyop?
>>
>>39616738
god isnt real you dumb christfag. believing in fucking sandnigger fairy tales is as dumb as believing in a third sex
>>
you are not the protagonist
>>
The world (as far as we know it) is slowly collapsing around us. Many people are aware of it, have tried to stop it, and failed. There's nothing anyone can do. Collapse within our lifetimes.
>>
>>39616348
>god doesn't real
>implying
>>
>>39616823
>>>39616738 (You)
>god isnt real you dumb christfag.
Lmao good bait but that wasn't the lie and you know it :^)
>>
black pills arent the darkest color pill there is.
>>
>>39616451
that's metamodernism
>>
>there are differences between races
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.