[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys, my mom wants to drive away from the hurricane but we only

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

Guys, my mom wants to drive away from the hurricane but we only have one tank of gas. Should I tell her to find a shelter?

I live near Orlando and I'm not sure which is safer.
>>
Just ride it out brah, what's a hurricane or two
>>
>>39615501
Take that tank and get as far away as possible
>>
>Going on/r9k/ for survival advice
>News already say you can go to shelter
> Do Shelter
>>
Did you really wait this late to plan for the strongest hurricane to ever hit north America?
>>
>>39615531
t. Hurricane
>>
>>39615565
We have all of our supplies and the tank is full and ready to go to Alabama but I'm not sure about that.
>>
>>39615501
If you wanted to leave you missed your chance by several days
>>
>>39615501
If you can ride it out, if not then defiantly go to the shelter. Its so backed up on the highways that cars are running out of gas trying to get out. There aint no gas at the stations so where ever you run out at you're stuck.
>>
>>39615588
>>39615599
Nice digits up in this bitch though
>>
>>39615599
Yeah, they already put up a huge wall in Florida so nobody else gets out
>>
>>39615599
Alabama isn't /that/ far away, anon. Only problem might be gas and traffic.
>>
If you leave at this point you'll just be far from home, go to a shelter near you and stay there. You'll be one of the few who didn't evacuate and you can get straight home and start cleaning up before the mold sets. It can save your house, anon, do not leave.
>>
>>39615588
>is full and ready to go to Alabama

Isn't it gonna hit Alabama as well? I've heard the southeast is gonna get hit
>>
>>39615644
>>39615625
>A huge wall of cars owned by other people who decided to leave really late in the game.

By all means though, try to gtfo
>>
I talked to my mom again and she still wants to leave tomorrow morning, wish us luck anons, you might not see me again.
>>
File: yayy.gif (498KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
yayy.gif
498KB, 512x288px
>>39615964
>you might not see me again
hurricane irma just keeps deliverin
>>
>>39615964
Good luck bro, drive safe.
>>
File: cc1[1].jpg (26KB, 619x453px) Image search: [Google]
cc1[1].jpg
26KB, 619x453px
>>39616043
pls no bully

>>39616069
Thanks, anon.
>>
I'm european, is southern California okay? My friend lives there.
>>
>>39616102
Not likely. It's right next to Florida so it'll be hit pretty hard too
>>
>>39616102
He's probably just burning right now from all the fire that's sweeping the west coast.
>>
>>39616102
Call them, Cali's been on fire for awhile now.
>>
>>39616102
dont tink so anony
>>
>>39616143
>>39616154
>>39616163
>>39616206
he lives near San Diego. This is a joke, right?
>>
>>39616249
Floridian born and raised here, hurricanes tend to teleport across entire continents, it's crazy when it happens but you'll know it's about to 'port when you hear a big "SWEE SHOO" sound in the skies.
>>
>>39615964
I wonder if they'll give you a proper burial.
>>
>>39616249
You'll just be hit by cyclones, anon.
>>
>>39615501
Nah, drive away from the hurricane. It'll be fine.
>>
>>39615964
God y'all dumb af. Unless you live in a trailer you're fine.
>>
>>39616902
We're not boarded up which is why I think we'd be best off in a shelter but she has the car. I didn't like sleeping on cushions longer than 4 & a 1/2 feet anyway.
>>
>>39616249
He's fucked.
RIP anon's friend
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.