[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

TFW whenever a cute lively white girl talks to me, I get weirded

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1442717050280.jpg (560KB, 1280x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1442717050280.jpg
560KB, 1280x1920px
TFW whenever a cute lively white girl talks to me, I get weirded out by how lively and happy she is. It's like Ive stop remembering how good life can be
>>
>>39615412
>she's probably on drugs and looking for a mate.
>>
>>39615412
>Talking to a female
Why do you do this to yourself anon?
>>
>>39615493

I work with the public so I talk to everyone
>>
>>39615412
It's a weird feeling when you realize that most people aren't and will never be as depressed as you are. Especially woman, who have been shown attention and love for as long as they remember.
>>
white women always talk down to me and i fucking hate it
>>
>>39615519
I'm dreading for when I have to do this. Stay brave though anon, let's hope I can do the same.
>>
>>39615567
>s a weird feeling when you realize that most people aren't and will never be as depressed as you are

Yeah, like I'm just there working, trying to make it through the day and I see these bitches so live life with no care. Like, how do they do it? Meanwhile I have to plan my way to the bathroom
>>
>>39615595

The only good thing about white women is that they're the easiest people to talk to. Unlike latinas, who think they about to be rape victims
>>
>>39615641
Fuck, as a brownfag I was looking forward to the chances of maybe one day getting a brown qt since white girls hat me. Should I just abandon life and kms?
>>
>>39615641
Really? In my experience it's almost always been the opposite. White woman stare at you like you're a creep when you talk to them, while Latinas are almost always willing to at least hear what you have to say and converse a bit. Asian woman are the worst though, I don't think I've ever said a word to one of them.
>>
>>39615691

Nah, they like other latins but look at me like a rapist.

>>39615694
Your experience may vary. For me, white women have been cool and nice. For coloreds, I get hated. I guess I hit the jackpot
>>
>>39615694
Not op, but It's probably a state by state thing. In Cali there probably assholes, while in my Washington/Oregon area there all peaches, Also depends on what race you are when talking to latinas
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.