[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be KHV >at mall >just walking to random stores to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: 36425531.png (309KB, 601x595px) Image search: [Google]
36425531.png
309KB, 601x595px
>be KHV
>at mall
>just walking to random stores to pick up some clothes because mine don't fit anymore
>see couples everywhere
>walking to new store
>couple in front of me
>Chad pinches his gf's butt
>she just smiles at him and bite her bottom lip
I HATE CHADS!! They get to do this shit everyday, anytime they want!
>>
This is why I have set rules for myself
>Don't leave the house during weekends unless absolutely necessary
>Don't go to stores from 5pm to 9pm
>>
>>39615143
well learn from them then, stop being an envious little bitch
>>
File: 37929741.jpg (22KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
37929741.jpg
22KB, 480x480px
>>39615190
>bro just walk up and talk to them
>it works for me XD
>>
>>39615143
>buying clothes
>not on the internet

How?
>>
>>39615252
I lost a lot of weight over the past year since I was working out. I've been wearing the same baggy loose clothes for the longest now.
So I wanted to get something that actually fits me, but I wasn't sure what exact size I was now. So I wanted to try some on before buying them.
>>
>>39615251
>bro just make sure you fit in the global concept of attractive if you're going to be picky
>bro make sure you understand the concepts of social interaction
>>
>>39615282
You could've done it over the internet.

You willingly went out looking for trouble and you found it. Fuck you.
>>
>>39615325
>goes to buy clothes
>sees a guy pinching his girlfriend's butt
>guy from r9k sees that as trouble
>guy from r9k thinks going out == trouble
>>
>>39615363
>goes to buy clothes
Avoidable mistake, don't go out
>sees a guy pinching his girlfriend's butt
Avoidable mistake, don't go out
>guy from r9k sees that as trouble
Correct
>guy from r9k thinks going out == trouble
Correct
>>
>>39615387
Wouldn't want to be you lol.

You're missing on a lot by only staying at home pal.
>>
File: 1456423424451.jpg (427KB, 1543x1360px) Image search: [Google]
1456423424451.jpg
427KB, 1543x1360px
>>39615143
Why are you jealous when you know that kind of stuff is not meant for people like you and I? The sooner you give up and free fall into the void of hopelessness the better OP.
>>
File: 97215462197.jpg (51KB, 620x389px) Image search: [Google]
97215462197.jpg
51KB, 620x389px
>>39615512
I want to give up on 3D already, but shit like that keeps bringing me back. I want to grab or pinch a gfs butt and she look at me like she wants me to bend her over right then and there.
The girl was even wearing yoga pants. I can't even imagine how good that must feel.
>>
>>39615143
Do you lift?
What is your career?
What do you do for fun?
If you hate Chad but aren't trying to become like them then you're an idiot.
>>
>>39615626
Chad doesn't BECOME Chad you fucking homo. Chad is the way he is thanks to perfect external factors.
>>
>>39615614
Are you sure you don't just want to do that because you see other people doing it? I consider people that can do those kinds of things as aliens, much like the reaction pic you posted, so that stuff doesn't bug me.
>>
>get all of my shopping sent to my house so I never have to put up with this

Sometimes the sizing isn't exactly right, but it's less inconvenient than having to be around people.
>>
>>39615746
OP wants to have his cake and eat it too, but doesn't understand that only Chad achieves this.
>>
>>39615813
Chad get to eat other people' cake too.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.