[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be 20s adult >make effort to reconnect with old friends

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: huehue.jpg (126KB, 625x470px) Image search: [Google]
huehue.jpg
126KB, 625x470px
>be 20s adult
>make effort to reconnect with old friends after a year of work/sleep only
>boring as fuck
>vidyja
>rick and morty
>sorry bro I'm tired
>nah don't want to do the after party

Somehow they all have normal social and sex lives by normie standards. I have neither social (besides the above) nor sex life.
Meh I can't tell am I really the boring one? Or are people just content to live vicariously through movies and tv?
Just sitting here drinking alone, and why would I move out of my parents house to do nothing other than be completely alone.
Kind of considering joining the army or something once WW3 happens, just feel like a prisoner right now.
>>
>>39614739
Where are you from? I feel the same way btw but I ghosted all my highschool friends
>>
>>39614739
You have an existensial crisis. Many have it like you. They come straight from school where friends and interests is kind of forced, and are thrown into the adulthood without really knowing who they are. It seems like you are holding onto the comfortable past, because you can't see a future. Try to find out who you are, and maybe find a partner to live together with.
>>
>>39614815
US, but I'm sure it's the same for all western culture. I wouldn't say I ghosted anyone, as much as people just stopped hitting me up (mostly as others moved away). All my life I never tried to make friends but it just always happened... until it didn't.

>>39614841
>You have an existensial crisis
I've thought about this, it's comforting to not be alone here. But the only honest answer is money and power. I'm beta as fuck if it wasn't obvious, so that will never happen.

>find a partner to live together with
Idk man, I'm damaged and quickly reaching the point of no return. Most people know what they want in a relationship, I'm still in the high school "just feel it out" mode.
>>
>>39614997
What do you want to do with all this money and power you strive for then? Honestly, go backpacking to Asia and see how they live there, you have it comfy as fuck, but of course it might be boring. Find something that you like to do, get a passion for something. It's time to grow up and start testing your limits. Do something crazy.
>>
>>39615076
>What do you want to do with all this money and power you strive for then?
You know how people get super competitive playing monopoly? It's just a simple metric and something to strive for.

>go backpacking
>you have it comfy as fuck
This really tickles my autism the wrong way. People need adversity and hardship to mentally grow, without that what else is there really to strive for but superficial gains, like the monopoly example. My situation is good, yes, really good relative to other shittier situations. So then I have two options, go to some third world shithole so that my life now seems really good. Or move gain more wealth and comfort. Both have the same affect. Both are purely selfish. Just striving for something is what really matters.
I realize that's harsh, but it's an undeniable truth.

I guess when I decided to get out of my rut I thought others would all be making the best of themselves too and it's far from the truth. I'm completely happy with every aspect of my life except for socially.

>Do something crazy.
Driving fast and reckless is fun, probably the only thing that brings some pleasure.
>>
>all these fucks itt with friends/past friends
Kys disgusting normalfucks
>>
>>39615448
You go first.

Anyway the point is normies are boring even by their own standards. So you don't have to feel conscious faggot
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.