[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>when you're so blackpilled and redpilled that you can't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: elliot-rodgers-bio-photo.jpg (37KB, 330x550px) Image search: [Google]
elliot-rodgers-bio-photo.jpg
37KB, 330x550px
>when you're so blackpilled and redpilled that you can't even hold a normal conversation with people or they'll try to burn you at the stake for heresy

Is this how St.Elliot felt before he enacted his retribution?
>>
>not being able to be polite to people to make your own life go smoother and less painful
You don't fight against the current and complain that you are getting tired. You're supposed to infiltrate them and bide your time until the uprising. Honestly disappointed in you. The fact you don't know this but use the term red-pill and black-pill ironically makes me think you just get bullied because you are retarded.
>>
>>39613555
Probably

Origigano
>>
>>39613630
>>39613630
inflitration never works. You pretend to be the normalfag, and you become a normalfag

This is the sum of the Muslim American experience for the past 15 years

>9/11 happens
>Normalfags now hate Muslims
>Muslims pretend to be liberals, because so tolerant
>Muslim kids become SJW fags and sluts because liberals have a monopoly on American Muslim thought
Dont think robots will be any different. At least we had things like ISIS to remind us we are not normies. You have nothing
>>
>>39613555
>St.
>Elliot
>kek
>>
File: 170px-Unabomber-sketch.png (24KB, 170x226px) Image search: [Google]
170px-Unabomber-sketch.png
24KB, 170x226px
>>39613702
He should have killed more roasties instead of a bunch of asian guys tbhfam
>>
>>39613747
My dad met the unabomber. He used to work at ADX Florence where he's being held. He apparently has a lot of privileges.
>>
>Being socially retarded and classifying yourself as "redpilled" to justify it in your mind

First if you consider yourself "redpilled" your borderline autistic already. You aren't some renegade who can see past societies lies, your a fucking spazz with no social skills. You aren't smarter than everyone, you aren't better than everyone, you're another loser who thinks he is and uses that false superiority to justify his own delusions.

Anyone should be able to communicate with others without espousing racist, sexist, homophobic, or autistic ideals. Most likely you can't talk to someone for more than 10 seconds without trying to sperg out some of your blatantly offensive and baseless opinions on others
>>
>>39613846
>First if you consider yourself "redpilled" your borderline autistic already.
I fucking hate idiots, who use the term "autistic" to disparage other people for whatever reasons like having wrong political opinions or being homophobe or a racist. It's the same as if you said that all autists are homophobes and racists, which is nothing but ridiculous.

Nothing more to say. Just woke up to shut down my computer and check the sweet prince.
>>
>>39613846
>triggered phaggot
>>
>>39614341
buttmad loser who thinks hes better than everyone else
>>
>>39614238
Autism is a legitimate condition concerning lack of social awareness. While its a real condition and it sucks for people who have it, its a very appropriate insult for people who consider themselves "redpilled"
>>
>>39613846
Hello, Reddit boy.
>>
>>39613630
This motherfucker understands.

Infiltration is most likely the only way for a robot to 'blend in' with the normies.

In order to effectively infiltrate the mainstream populous, there is a major requirement in terms of social skills and strategic reasoning.

By being "Red/Black pilled" you've already have an advantage over the normies. Most people are willfully/moronically ignorant of these knowledge.

Being in a "Red/Black pilled" state will make the robot be capable of much more ruthlessness and amorality than the average "normie".
>>
>>39614485
reddit is one of the biggest sources of "redpilled" dorks
>>
>>39613630
I guess you're right.

all we can do is spread the gospel to the willing.
>>
>>39614376
And you get off curb stomping the weak and vulnerable to get a feeling of moral superiority.

This doesn't make you better than these people you're trying to spite.
>>
>>39614545
Curb stomping? WOH WOH WOH

I'm just telling a retard what I think of their opinions. People espousing their shitty toxic ideals as being "redpilled" is going on a lot now days. the best way to deal with it is give a swift dose of reality

I'm not trying to spite, or get off on this. But you can't sit there acting like some super level intellectual about how you see past societies lies etc when your just a socially defunct person. Entertaining those thoughts isnt healthy.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.