[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tfw I online dated got called a chaser and banned from Reddit

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_9075.jpg (65KB, 485x317px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9075.jpg
65KB, 485x317px
Life isn't fair you guys

My advice to you guys is not to date high schoolers and trans boys.

The relationship was mutually toxic to be fair and it was so degenerate for us

The whole experience soured me and now I think I'm going to stay off social media forever.

The feeling of being called a rando and someone's abuser shook me to my core after we broke up

Just wanna be done with people

This is long and rambly but whatever.

The relationship was mutually toxic and I just want to forget what everyone said after we broke up

Called me a rando after we broke up

I hate my life lads
>>
>>39613514
>actually dating someone
>then posting about it here
where do you think you are?
>>
>My advice to you guys is not to date high schoolers and trans boys.

I would never do either of those things, and that you did makes me pretty certain you're using "mutually toxic" to cover up the fact that you are indeed a predator.
>>
File: IMG_20170621_221029.jpg (44KB, 845x432px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170621_221029.jpg
44KB, 845x432px
what's the age difference, op? start with that.
>>
>>39613582
Commenter you got me I'm the person in the wrong
>>
Kinda resentful that I'm the one called a abuser and a predator when other people aren't baka
>>
File: 139144.jpg (72KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
139144.jpg
72KB, 400x225px
>>39613514
>gf
>banned from reddit
>reddit spacing
I would tell your dumb ass to go back, but well you know; so just unplug your computer and run a large magnet across your hard drives.
>>
>>39613514
you're a borderline pedophile and a predator. why haven't you ended your life.
>>
>>39613872
Thought I could get away with it because I knew other adults who exchanged nudes with minors and the minor didnt take direct action

Sucks man
>>
>>39613872
>can drive them to suicide for drawing Thin Steve Universe
>can't fuck them
really pings my sonar
>>
Life sucks man

They called me their abuser after we broke up
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.